|Former Men's Barcelona Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Rafael Nadal
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Tommy Robredo
2003 Carlos Moya
2002 Gaston Gaudio
2001 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2000 Marat Safin
1999 Felix Mantilla
1998 Todd Martin
1997 Albert Costa
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Richard Krajicek
1993 Andrei Medvedev
1992 Carlos Costa
1991 Emilio Sanchez
1990 Andres Gomez
1989 Andres Gomez
1988 Kent Carlsson
1987 Martin Jaite
1986 Kent Carlsson
1985 Thierry Tulasne
1984 Mats Wilander
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Mats Wilander
1981 Ivan Lendl
1980 Ivan Lendl
1979 Hans Gildemeister
1978 Balazs Taroczy
1977 Bjorn Borg
1976 Manuel Orantes
1975 Bjorn Borg
1974 Ilie Nastase
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Jan Kodes
1971 Manuel Orantes
1970 Manuel Santana
1969 Manuel Orantes
1968 Martin Mulligan
The latest Barcelona tournament news:
- Dominic Thiem Withdraws From Wimbledon With Wrist Injury, US Open Title Defense In Doubt
- opening match at the Mallorca Open on Tuesday due to an injury to his right wrist, Dominic Thiem travelled to Barcelona and underwent further medical examinations. Tests found that there is a ‘detachment of the posterior sheath...
- Wimbledon Announces Seedings: Djokovic, Barty On Top; Thiem In Doubt
- do an MRI at the hospital in Palma de Mallorca. The results weren’t that clear and I have decided to go to Barcelona to check with a specialist," Thiem posted on twitter.
In the women's draw, Ash Barty is the top seed and t...
- Tsitsipas Tops Norrie In Lyon For 7th ATP Title
- -0 in ATP 250 finals.
Norrie has blossomed on the clay. The lefty beat Karen Khachanov and David Goffin in Barcelona; Cristian Garin and Marin Cilic in Estoril en route to the final there; and this week stunned Dominic Thiem b...
- Nadal Holds Off Djokovic For 10th Rome Masters Title
- t important titles that I won in my career.
"After achieving 10 in Roland Garros, 10 in Monte-Carlo, 10 in Barcelona, I really wanted this one, no? Yeah, super important tournament for me. I went through a lot of things during...
- It's Rafael Nadal v Novak Djokovic For The Rome Masters Title, Who's The Pick?
- s a bit to go. He's there, he just needs to take advantage of those opportunities. Today was a missed chance. Barcelona was another.
Meanwhile, Djokovic's day was far from done. Home hope Sonego who earlier stunned Andrey Rubl...
- Rafael Nadal: Madrid Is The Most Difficult Clay Event For Me
- After his first win in six months last week in a Barcelona marathon victory over Stefanos Tsitsipas, Rafael Nadal returns as the home favorite this week in Madrid. But due to the altitude, he's only won the Madrid clay version of...
- Stefanos Tsitsipas: Being In the Race Lead Is Very Important, I Want To Finish Top 3
- most consistent player on the season, and on the clay he's won nine of 10 losing only to Rafael Nadal in the Barcelona final after holding match point and a Monte Carlo title over Andrey Rublev.
Tsitsipas, though, wants more....
- Shapovalov, Nishikori, Garin, Cilic Lead Way In Estoril
- just 2-2 in his last two events. he lost last week to countryman Felix Auger-Aliassime in the second round at Barcelona.
In the first round, Anderson will take on Frances Tiafoe and Gilles Simon meets countryman Pierre-Hugues ...