|Former Men's Basel Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Roger Federer
2007 Roger Federer
2006 Roger Federer
2005 Fernando Gonzalez
2004 Jiri Novak
2003 Guillermo Coria
2002 David Nalbandian
2001 Tim Henman
2000 Thomas Enqvist
1999 Karol Kucera
1998 Tim Henman
1997 Greg Rusedski
1996 Pete Sampras
1995 Jim Courier
1994 Wayne Ferreira
1993 Michael Stich
1992 Boris Becker
1991 Jakob Hlasek
1990 John McEnroe
1989 Jim Courier
1988 Stefan Edberg
1987 Yannick Noah
1986 Stefan Edberg
1985 Stefan Edberg
1984 Joakim Nystrom
1983 Vitas Gerulaitis
1982 Yannick Noah
1981 Ivan Lendl
1980 Ivan Lendl
1979 Brian Gottfried
1978 Guillermo Vilas
1977 Bjorn Borg
1976 Jan Kodes
1975 Jiri Hrebec
The latest Basel tournament news:
- Dominic Thiem v Alexander Zverev Australian Open SF, Who's The Pick? Djokovic-Federer Redux
- After, in his words, a "horrible" ATP Cup, few would have picked Alexander Zverev to make a deep run, let alone first Grand Slam semifinal run at the Australian Open. But credit to the German. He took some speed off his first...
- Djokovic Dominates Schwartzman At Australian Open, Raonic Next; Nadal v Kyrgios Mon.
- Novak Djokovic kept the pedal down Sunday at the Australian Open where he blitzed past Diego Schwartzman 6-3, 6-4, 6-4. It wasn't the Serb's best match, but against the Top 15 seed, he was never in trouble nor under any dures...
- Kenin KOs Coco At Australian Open, Barty Party Continues; Halep, Kerber
- The Coco Gauff story in singles came to a close Sunday at the Australian Open. The 15-year-old sensation was taken down by countryman Sofia Kenin 6-7(5), 6-3, 6-0 in an all-American fourth round encounter.
The spunky Kenin...
- Djokovic, Nadal Win 3-Setters At ATP Cup, Square Off For 55th Time Sunday
- The dream final is set at the inaugural ATP Cup in Sydney where Spain will battle Serbia in the final Sunday night.
Serbia held off a deep Russian team behind Novak Djokovic thrilling win over Daniil Medvedev 6-1, 5-7, 6-4...
- Djokovic Leads Serbia Into ATP Cup QFs, Nadal Wins Again; Zverev-Shapovalov Tues.
- Behind Novak Djokovic, Serbia joined Australia in the ATP Cup final eight. The Serbs edged a deep French team 2-1 as Djokovic won both matches in Brisbane, cruising past Gael Monfils 6-3, 6-2 in singles and then teaming with ...
- Wawrinka Lone Top 20 In Doha
- Open fourth round before losing to Daniil Medvedev. He went on to make the final in Antwerp, the quarters in Basel withdrawing to Federer, and the second round at Paris where he fell to Rafael Nadal.
Last year, Roberto Ba...
- Tsitsipas Too Good For Federer, Will Meet Thiem For ATP Finals Title; Who's The Pick?
- Two players who I didn't even have making the semifinals are in the title match of the ATP Finals on Sunday. The last tournament of the 2019 season will feature Dominic Thiem taking on Stefanos Tsitsipas after both enjoyed co...
- Nadal Beats Tsitsipas At ATP Finals, But Comes Up Short In SF Bid; Zverev Makes Last 4
- to have to play my best tennis to have a chance."
Federer has won two of three over Tsitsipas including a Basel win last month.
SATURDAY ATP FINALS LONDON SCHEDULE
Centre Court Starts At 12:00 Noon
SF 5 Raven K...