- Location: Beijing, China
- Schedule: Monday, September 29 - Sunday, October 5
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, September 29 Women's -- Saturday, September 27
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $2,500,470 Women's -- $5,575,381
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Alfred Zhang Jun Hui
- Official Website: www.chinaopen.com.cn/
- TV Schedule / Beijing Live Streaming
Do you like Beijing?
|Former Men's Beijing Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Andy Roddick
2007 Fernando Gonzalez
2006 Marcos Baghdatis
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Marat Safin
1997 Jim Courier
1996 Greg Rusedski
1995 Michael Chang
1994 Michael Chang
1993 Michael Chang
The latest Beijing tournament news:
- Murray Returns To Singles Tour Play In Zhuhai This Week
- w, so I might as well give it a shot and see how far I will go with the recovery.”
Murray has also added Beijing, Shanghai and Antwerp to his fall calendar all with an aim to play in Melbourne next year.
I’m not playi...
- Andy Murray Won't Be At The US Open
- matches in so that for the beginning of next year, I'm feeling ready."
Murray is scheduled for Zhuhai and Beijing right now at the end of September.
- Andy Murray Says He Will Not Play The US Open
- uld play singles in Winston Salem next week and then later in September he is signed up to play in Zhuhai and Beijing. ...
- Murray Returns To Singles Monday In Cincinnati; Sharapova, Venus, Kyrgios Also In Action
- ficially commented on the US Open singles, which is best-of-5, he has entered fall Asian events in Zhuhai and Beijing.
Also on Monday, former No. 1s Maria Sharapova, Venus Williams and Caroline Wozniacki will all be in actio...
- Preview: Serena Is Back, But So Is Everyone Else At The Australian Open
- lam winners Kvitova and Ostapenko, ultimately someone like Sabalenka or Barty could get through... Other than Beijing, its been tough for the defending champ Wozniacki the last six months or so, busy planning her wedding to NBA...
- Rafael Nadal Withdraws From Brisbane Due To Thigh Injury, Believes He'll Be 100% By Melbourne
- RetiredAcapulco: WithdrewIndian Wells: WithdrewMiami: WithdrewToronto: WinCincinnati: WithdrewUS Open: RetiredBeijing: WithdrewShanghai: WithdrewParis: WithdrewATP Finals: WithdrewBrisbane 19: Withdrew— Stuart Fraser (@st...
- World No. 1 Simona Halep Has Withdrawn From The Singapore Finals
- ete at this moment."
Halep ends her 2018 season on a four-match losing match streak. Her last match was at Beijing where she retired to Ons Jabeur.
Halep does finish No. 1 for a second straight year behind her first Grand...
- Teen Yastremska Beats Wang for WTA Hong Kong Championship
Ranked No. 102 entering the event, Yastremska had qualified to the main draw the previous week in Beijing, losing first round. Prior to that she lost first round at the small WTA event in Quebec City, lost in the qu...