- Location: Beijing, China
- Schedule: Monday, September 29 - Sunday, October 5
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, September 29 Women's -- Saturday, September 27
- Draw Size: S-32 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $2,500,470 Women's -- $5,575,381
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Alfred Zhang Jun Hui
- Official Website: www.chinaopen.com.cn/
- TV Schedule / Beijing Live Streaming
Do you like Beijing?
|Former Men's Beijing Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Andy Roddick
2007 Fernando Gonzalez
2006 Marcos Baghdatis
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Marat Safin
1997 Jim Courier
1996 Greg Rusedski
1995 Michael Chang
1994 Michael Chang
1993 Michael Chang
The latest Beijing tournament news:
- Dominic Thiem v Alexander Zverev Australian Open SF, Who's The Pick? Djokovic-Federer Redux
Thiem did beat Zverev indoors on a slick court at the ATP Finals last November. Zverev won at 2016 Beijing, their only outdoor hardcourt clash.
Both are playing well, both seem to be fresh and ready. Thiem has the...
- Cinderella Kenin Ends Barty Party At Australian Open, Will Meet Muguruza For Title
- ose balls and I couldn't take the domination of the point."
Kenin beat Muguruza in three sets last year in Beijing.
"I think she is playing great," said Muguruza of Kenin. "I think since a while she's just progressing up ...
- Tsitsipas Too Good For Federer, Will Meet Thiem For ATP Finals Title; Who's The Pick?
- ooking at this match-up, Thiem leads 4-2 with all meetings since the start of 2018. Thiem won recently in the Beijing final in three sets last month and I'm going to give him the slight edge here.
Thiem seems to be in better...
- Thiem Topples Djokovic In Thriller, Federer Wins; Nadal v Medvedev Wed At ATP Finals
- g two this year. The winner likely gets a semifinal spot.
“Both fantastic matches. Especially I think in Beijing it was very, very close and could have gone both ways, even though it was two sets,” Zverev said. “It's g...
- Halep Hangs On To Beat Andreescu At WTA Shenzhen Finals; Osaka v Barty Tues.
- i," said Barty. "It's refreshing knowing that I get to play her now having just played her a few weeks ago in Beijing. It's very different conditions. Indoors, and the bounce of the court changes that a lot.
"I learnt a lot ...
- Barty Clinches #1, Osaka Gets First WTA Finals Win On Day 1 In Shenzhen; Andreescu v Halep Mon.
- tournament forces you to do well early."
The Asian No. 1 has now won her last 11 matches after Osaka and Beijing titles.
In the second match, French winner Ash Barty had to come from a set down to beat Belinda Bencic 5-...
- Djokovic, Federer Headline Shanghai Masters; Murray Plays Monday
- inst qualifier Juan Igancio Londero and then the Fabio Fognini-Sam Querrey winners.
DOMINIC THIEM QUARTER
Beijing champ Dominic Thiem will look to keep it rolling in the third quarter. The Austrian has a good draw with Niko...
- Thiem Tops Tsitsipas For Beijing Win
- ic Thiem captured his 15th career title and 4th of 2019 after beating Stefanos Tsitsipas 3-6, 6-4, 6-1 to win Beijing. The Austrian won seven straight games to go from 4-all in the second to 5-1 in the third.
Thiem's four ti...