- Location: Bogota, Colombia
- Schedule: Monday, July 14 - Sunday, July 20
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, July 14 Women's -- Monday, April 7
- Draw Size: S-28 D-16
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $663,610 Women's -- $250,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Jhan Fontalvo
- Official Website: claroopencolombia.com/
- TV Schedule / Bogota Live Streaming
Do you like Bogota?
The latest Bogota tournament news:
- Davis Cup Returns: Djokovic, Medvedev Lead Field
• Hungary – defeated Belgium 3-2 in Debrecen, Hungary
• Colombia – defeated Argentina 3-1 in Bogota, Colombia
• USA – defeated Uzbekistan 4-0 in Honolulu, USA
• Australia – defeated Brazil 3-1 in Ade...
- Sharma Shocks Jabeur In Charleston For First WTA Title
- expected, it’s amazing for me, I have no words," Sharma said.
In just her second career final after 2019 Bogota two years ago, Sharma was blown away in the opening set before getting her teeth into the second. The former ...
- Madrid Davis Cup Field Set; USA, Croatia, Italy Qualify, Argentina Eliminated
- The field has been set for the year-end Davis Cup finals week in Madrid on November 23. A total of 18 teams will be in competition including 12 who qualified this weekend.
Team USA advanced over Uzbekistan 4-0 as the Bryan ...
- Roger Federer Undergoes Right Knee Surgery, Will Be Out Until Wimbledon
- nd are very confident of a full recovery. As a result, I will unfortunately have to miss Dubai, Indian Wells, Bogota, Miami and the French Open. I am grateful for everyone's support. I can't wait to be back playing soon, see y...
- Roger Federer Meets 107-Year-Old Fan During Latin America Tour [Video]
Federer was joined by Alexander Zverev on the tour last month which took the two through Mexico City, Bogota, Chile, Ecuador and Argentina.
Notably, the Mexico City event saw over 42,000 fans while the Bogota event...
- Teen Anisimova Takes First WTA Title Over Sharma In Bogota
- Amanda Anisimova continued her breakout 2019 run Sunday collecting her first career title in Bogota coming from a set down to deny Aussie Astra Sharma 4-6, 6-4, 6-1.
"It’s a huge deal," Anismova said. "I think this was a ...
- Davis Cup Qualifying: Field Set As Shapovalov Leads Canada, Serbia In
- The qualifying for the new Davis Cup wrapped over the week. With many top names absent from the 12-tie competition, there wasn't much buzz, but still some big results.
Canada made into into the field of 18 by coming from 2-...
- Davis Cup Qualifying: Zverev, Khachanov, Shapovalov In Action
- Davis Cup qualifying debuts this weekend with its new look. Love it or hate it, it's a big change. No more best-of-5, no more "rounds" per se. It's one weekend of qualifying and then one more at the end of the year to determin...