The latest Budapest tournament news:
- Rybakina Slides Past Ostapenko, Reaches Rome Masters Final Against Kalinina
- s seeking her 5th career title. Kalinina is looking for her first career title in her second final after 2021 Budapest. ...
- Pera Streaks Past Kontaveit For Hamburg Title, Has Won 24 Straight Sets
- rld No. 2 Anett Kontaveit 6-2, 6-4 to win in Hamburg on Saturday.
Pera began her journey as a qualifier in Budapest last week. Then stormed to that title, the first of her career. Then this week, she's continued her form raci...
- Kontaveit, Krejcikova Favorites At WTA Hamburg; Kasatkina Already Out
- sandra Sasnovich is seeded fourth.
The tournament also boasts Wimbledon quarterfinalist Jule Niemeier, new Budapest champion Bernarda Pera, former Top 10 and 2021 runner-up Andrea Petkovic and once Wimbledon finalist Sabine L...
- Martic, Qualifier Pera Take WTA Titles In Lausanne, Budapest
- s, and it's only the beginning for you."
Serbia went 0-2 in finals Sunday as Aleksandra Krunic fell in the Budapest final to American Bernarda Pera 6-3, 6-3.
"It’s still so overwhelming," Pera said. "I’m still a little...
- Putintseva Overwhelms Kalinina In Budapest For 2nd WTA Title
- veteran Yulia Putintseva won her second career title besting Anhelina Kalinina 6-4, 6-0 in the clay final at Budapest on Sunday.
For the 26-year-old Putintseva, it was her first WTA title since Nurnberg in May 2019 when she ...
- Davis Cup, Fed Cup Cancelled For 2020
- t, will be played April 13, 2021. The Finals will be played on indoor clay courts at the Laszlo Papp Arena in Budapest, Hungary. ...
- Fed Cup Postponed As Coronavirus Impacts Tennis Tour
- ill fall) today as the ITF officially postponed the April 14, 12-team Fed Cup finals which were to be held in Budapest, Hungary.
In a statement from the ITF:
After careful consideration and close discussion with the ITF Bo...
- USA Survives Latvian Upset Bid In Fed Cup, Serena Loses
- The full line-up of teams competing at the inaugural Fed Cup Finals in Budapest, Hungary on 14-19 April has been confirmed following the conclusion of the Qualifiers.
Belarus, Belgium, Germany, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Switze...