|Former Men's Buenos Aires Tennis Champions:
2009 Tommy Robredo
2008 David Nalbandian
2007 Juan Monaco
2006 Carlos Moya
2005 Gaston Gaudio
2004 Guillermo Coria
2003 Carlos Moya
2002 Nicolas Massu
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
1995 Carlos Moya
1994 Alex Corretja
1993 Carlos Costa
The latest Buenos Aires tournament news:
- Ruud Downs Shapovalov For Geneva Crown
- 6-4 in this battle of 22-year-olds meeting for a first time.
“It feels as good to win today as it did in Buenos Aires,” Ruud said comparing his two titles. “I was more mature this week, knowing that I won a title before. It...
- 2021 ATP Men's Tennis Schedule
- 22 - Montpellier 250 (IH - 28)
Feb 22 - Singapore 250 (IH - 28)
Mar 1 - Rotterdam 500 (IH - 32)
Mar 1 - Buenos Aires 250 (CL - 28)
Mar 8 - Santiago 250 (CL - 28)
Mar 8 - Marseille 250 (IH - 28)
Mar 8 - Doha 250 (H - 28)
- Teen Seyboth Wild Beats Ruud In Santiago, Becomes First ATP Titlist Born In 2000s
- lly we can play many more finals together in the future."
Ruud just won his first title a few weeks ago in Buenos Aires.
Seyboth Wild becomes the youngest Brazilian winner in ATP history and the youngest champion during the Go...
- Ruud Wins First Title In Buenos Aires, Becomes First Norwegian Tennis Champion
- become the first Norwegian man to win an ATP title beating lucky loser Pedro Sousa 6-1, 6-4 in the finals at Buenos Aires.
Ruud, whose father Christian reached a career high NO. 39 and made one final, will now reach a career hig...
- Thiem, Schwartzman To Meet In Vienna Final
- for me every time in these four matches," said Schwartzman. "Tomorrow is the home guy. We played this year in Buenos Aires and it was crazy. It was a big match and I beat him. Now I play him in his home, for the third time this year...
- Rafael Nadal: I Haven't Won A Title But I Am Feeling Good
- al said. "Is true that I didn't win a title, but is true that my feeling is, for example, maybe in 2015 I won Buenos Aires, I think, but the feeling is much better.
"Sometimes winning a title or not doesn't make a big difference,...
- Djokovic Advances In Miami; Federer, Ferrer v Tiafoe Monday
- on dispatching Hubert Hurkacz 7-6(5), 6-4. He'll now face the big-hitting Nikolaz Basalishvili.
"Entering Buenos Aires, I was actually scared of not winning many matches this year," assessed Auger-Aliassime. "But then after Rio,...
- Cecchinato Blasts Schwartzman In Buenos Aires Final
- It was a disappointing afternoon in Buenos Aires for home favorite Diego Schwartzman. In the tournament final, the Argentine was crushed by Marco Cecchinato 6-1, 6-2.
"Winning my third tournament in my third final makes me happy,...