The latest Charleston tournament news:
- Barty Ups Red Clay Streak To 15 After Kvitova Win At Madrid Masters; Thurs. SFs
- ite happy that I could control all that nerves and I could play my game quite good."
Badosa beat Bencic in Charleston and also Barty!
"She's No. 1 in the world," Badosa said of Barty. "She's winning all the tournaments latel...
- Sharma Shocks Jabeur In Charleston For First WTA Title
- allied from a set down to stun the heavily-favored Ons Jabeur 2-6, 7-5, 6-1 to win her first WTA title in the Charleston final on Sunday.
"To come out of this with a win, it’s really unexpected, it’s amazing for me, I have ...
- Barty, Gauff, Stephens All Lose In Charleston QFs
- What looked to be a star-studded finish to the clay court event in Charleston evaporated on Friday as the tournament lost its three biggest remaining stars: Ash Barty, Coco Gauff and Sloane Stephens.
Barty, who had just defende...
- Barty, Kenin Headline First Week Of WTA Charleston
- The spring clay season officially begins Monday in Charleston, South Carolina with a strong field led by recent Miami champion Ash Barty and Australian Open champion Sofia Kenin.
The long-storied event which is played on green ...
- Barty Defends Miami Title, Andreescu Injures Ankle
- hours just to get her first event outside of Australian in over a year. She'll now stay in the U.S.A. to play Charleston before heading over to Europe for the red clay.
She also keeps her No. 1 ranking and the title helps valid...
- Kasatkina Wins All-Russian St. Petersburg Final For 4th WTA Title
- 4 on the season with a title at the Philips Island in Melbourne last month. She also won 2018 Moscow and 2017 Charleston and was a finalist at 2018 Indian Wells. She's now 4-3 in WTA finals.
The former Top 10 will she her ranki...
- Serena Williams Withdraws From Miami
- tay within it.
While the men's have little else to play for in the U.S., the women's do have two events in Charleston to play after Miami.
As of now, Ash Barty, Naomi Osaka and Simona Halep are expected in Florida. ...
- Nadal, Thiem Join Federer By Withdrawing From Miami
- stralian has yet to leave her home country since the pandemic began, but she's still slated to play Miami and Charleston. So far, the women's field hasn't been hit by the withdrawals.