|Former Men's Chennai Tennis Champions:
2009 Marin Cilic
2008 Mikhail Youzhny
2007 Xavier Malisse
2006 Ivan Ljubicic
2005 Carlos Moya
2004 Carlos Moya
2003 Paradorn Srichaphan
2002 Guillermo Canas
2001 Michal Tabara
2000 Jerome Golmard
1999 Byron Black
1998 Patrick Rafter
1997 Mikael Tillstrom
1996 Thomas Enqvist
The latest Chennai tournament news:
- Thiem Tames Bedene for ATP Argentina Open Title
- looking for his first ATP final, dropping to 0-3 in championship matches. He previously finished runner-up in Chennai in 2015 (l. to Stan Wawrinka) and in Budapest last year (l. to Lucas Pouille).
"It was a great week for me...
- Medvedev Halts Fairytale Run of Aussie De Minuar in ATP Sydney Final for 1st Title
- irst round at a Challenger to start his season last week. He is now 1-1 in career ATP finals after losing the Chennai championship last year.
De Minaur continued his burst onto the tour scene after last week reaching the Bri...
- Bautista Agut Outlasts Del Potro for ATP Auckland Title
- 's first title of 2018 and the seventh of his career. He has now won his last three titles, including 2017 at Chennai and Winston-Salem. Against Del Potro he converted on four of five break opportunities, and during the tournam...
- Cilic, Anderson Headlines ATP India Stop in Pune; Preview
- the Top 10 representative leading the field of the ATP World Tour tournament that in 2018 makes the move from Chennai to Pune in India.
Roberto Bautista Agut will defend his title against the two-time top-seeded winner Cili...
- Bautista Agut Downs Dzumhur for ATP Winston-Salem Open Title
- cused. I was a bit nervous after losing my serve but I managed it well."
Bautista Agut also won the Aircel Chennai Open hardcourt title in January, and has now won six career titles.
Dzumhur was the first player from Bosn...
- Pouille Party as Frenchman Wins 1st ATP Claycourt Title at Budapest
- for him."
The Slovenian-born 27-year-old Brit fell to 0-2 in career finals, reaching his previous final in Chennai in 2015.
- Bautista Agut Batters Finals Rookie Medvedev for ATP Chennai Crown
- nning a title in the first week of 2017 by topping 20-year-old Russian Daniil Medvedev 6-3, 6-4 in the Aircel Chennai Open final on Sunday in India.
Last year the Spaniard won Auckland in January, one of two titles during ...
- Rafael Nadal Says You Cannot Predict Anything Off The First Few Weeks Of The Season
- en that doesn't matter!
"I know I played good Australian Opens playing Doha, good Australian Opens playing Chennai, and very bad Australian Open playing Doha," he added.
So moral of the story is, with Nadal, early season ...