- Location: Cincinnati, U.S.A
- Schedule: Sunday, August 10 - Sunday, August 17
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, August 10 Women's -- Monday, August 11
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- $3,079,555 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Vince Cicero
- Official Website: www.cincytennis.com/
- TV Schedule / Cincinnati Live Streaming
- Cincinnati Tickets
Do you like Cincinnati?
|Former Men's Cincinnati Tennis Champions:
2009 Roger Federer
2008 Andy Murray
2007 Roger Federer
2006 Andy Roddick
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Andre Agassi
2003 Andy Roddick
2002 Carlos Moya
2001 Gustavo Kuerten
2000 Thomas Enqvist
1999 Pete Sampras
1998 Patrick Rafter
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Andre Agassi
1995 Andre Agassi
1994 Michael Chang
1993 Michael Chang
1992 Pete Sampras
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Brad Gilbert
1988 Mats Wilander
1987 Stefan Edberg
1986 Mats Wilander
1985 Boris Becker
1984 Mats Wilander
1983 Mats Wilander
1982 Ivan Lendl
1981 John McEnroe
1980 Harold Solomon
1979 Peter Fleming
1978 Eddie Dibbs
1977 Harold Solomon
1976 Roscoe Tanner
1975 Tom Gorman
1974 Marty Riessen
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Jimmy Connors
1971 Stan Smith
1970 Ken Rosewall
1969 Cliff Richey
1968 William Harris
The latest Cincinnati tournament news:
- Gauff Outlasts Cirstea At Australian Open, Serena Wins; Pliskova, Halep Headline Thurs.
- he second and again fell apart as Wozniacki took it 7-5, 7-5 over the 19-year-old who beat her last summer in Cincinnati.
"She came out swinging, making the lines and everything was going in, even balls that I don't think she k...
- Medvedev, Zverev Advance To Shanghai Final
- hat will not change. But he's been playing some fantastic tennis, sixth final in a row, US Open finalist, won Cincinnati," said Zverev. "He's probably the best player in the world right now. I hope it's just going to be a good mat...
- Murray Scores 3-Set Win Over Londero In Shanghai; Federer Opens Play Tuesday
- I did pretty well.”
It was Murray's first 3-set win on tour during this singles comeback which began in Cincinnati and a good test for the hip.
"I think each week I have been feeling good, better. In the beginning I didn'...
- Djokovic Rolls Into Tokyo SFs, Goffin Next
- less performance."
He'll now face David Goffin who took out Hyeon Chung 6-2, 6-2.
"Played the finals in Cincinnati and has been coming closer and closer to Top 15, Top 10 of the world. So I’m looking forward to a great cha...
- Djokovic Leads QF Field In Tokyo; Chung Ousts Cilic
- urns to face No. 5 seed Lucas Pouille having already beaten the Frenchman twice this year in Australia and in Cincinnati.
The only the only seed left is No. 3 David Goffin who takes on Hyeon Chung after the Korean upended Marin...
- Medvedev Keeps Winning, Takes St. Petersburg Title Over Coric
“It’s an amazing feeling,” said Medvedev after his third title of the season. “I decided that after Cincinnati, my style is going to be to try not to show any emotions when I win. I find it funny for myself.
- Rafael Nadal v Daniil Medvedev For The US Open Title, Who's The Pick?
- ite Medvedev getting destroyed back in Montreal, I think the big Russian puts up a solid fight. He learned in Cincinnati against Djokovic that when the "A" game isn't working, go to plan "B", or even "C" or "D". So clearly, what h...
- Djokovic Retires, Federer In Full Flight At US Open; Nadal v Cilic Mon.
- short of ruthless Sunday at the US Open. Playing his second straight match on Ashe at noon, Federer destroyed Cincinnati finalist David Goffin 6-2, 6-2, 6-0 in his 79 minutes. The win came after the Swiss whipped Dan Evans 6-2, 6-...