|Former Men's Halle Tennis Champions:
2009 Tommy Haas
2008 Roger Federer
2007 Tomas Berdych
2006 Roger Federer
2005 Roger Federer
2004 Roger Federer
2003 Roger Federer
2002 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
2001 Thomas Johansson
2000 David Prinosil
1999 Nicolas Kiefer
1998 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1997 Yevgeny Kafelnikov
1996 Nicklas Kulti
1995 Marc Rosset
1994 Michael Stich
1993 Henri Leconte
The latest Halle tournament news:
- Kim Clijsters Makes Return To Tennis In Dubai; 6 Of Top 10 Entered
- Seven years after retiring (for a second time), Kim Clijsters will make her return to tennis this upcoming week in Dubai.
The 36-year-old former No. 1 announced her intention of getting back on the tour in September. A kn...
- Cinderella Kenin Ends Barty Party At Australian Open, Will Meet Muguruza For Title
- In a surprising Australian open women's final, No. 14 seed Sofia Kenin will meet unseeded Garbine Muguruza for the title Saturday evening.
On a blazing hot, triple-digit scorcher of a day, the upstart Kenin opened play on ...
- Thiem Hangs On To Beat Nadal At Australian Open, Will Meet Zverev; Djokovic v Federer SF
- Two former champions exited Wednesday during the Australian Open quarterfinals.
Seeking a Roger Federer-tying 20th Slam, Rafael Nadal succumbed to Dominic Thiem in four tough sets dropping three breakers 7-6(3), 7-6(4), 4-...
- Federer Survives Tennys Test, Djokovic Next; Nadal v Thiem In QF
- Roger Federer pulled out a "miracle" in his quarterfinal win over Tennys Sandgren at the Australian Open. Dealing with a groin injury, Federer came from 2-1 down in sets and saved seven match points to deny the upset-minded A...
- Barty Gets Revenge On Kvitova, Reaches Australian Open SF; Halep, Muguruza Wed. Favorites
- Home hero Ash Barty reached her first Australian Open semifinal Tuesday, beating the woman her upended her last year, Petra Kvitova. After a tough opening set, the 23-year-old cruised in the second for a 7-6(6), 6-2 win.
- Federer Fights Past Millman At Australian Open, Tsitsipas Tsent Off; Aussies Face Russians
- Novak Djokovic kept rolling in his title defense at the Australian Open. The 7-time tournament champion routed an overmatched Yoshihito Nishioka 6-3, 6-2, 6-2 in just under 90 minutes of play.
”Definitely one of the best...
- Nadal, Djokovic Lead ATP Cup Semifinals
- The final four at the ATP Cup in Sydney gets underway in a few hours. On Friday, favored Spain and Serbia rounded out the semifinals.
Rafael Nadal suffered his first loss falling to David Goffin 6-4, 7-6(3), but the World ...
- Nadal, Djokovic, Kyrgios Lead Final 8 At ATP Cup
- The quarterfinals are already underway at the ATP Cup in Sydney. On Wednesday, the last four teams made it into the knockout final eight.
Rafael Nadal rolled helping Spain cruise 3-0 past Japan. Argentina and Diego Schwart...