The latest Hong Kong tournament news:
- Lopez Stops Auger-Aliassime, Will Face Simon For Queen's Title Then Join Murray For Doubles Crown
- pez and 18-year-old Auger-Aliassime marked the largest age difference in an ATP Tour semifinal or final since Hong Kong in 1977, when Ken Rosewall (43) defeated Pat Dupre (23) in the semifinals.
Lopez broke the Canadian early ...
- Teen Dayana Yastremska Wins Second WTA Title In Hua Hin
- a third round loss to Serena Williams at the Australian Open.
Last fall, Yastremska won her first title in Hong Kong. She has more titles than any other teen on the tour.
The 25-year-old Tomljanovic falls to 0-4 in WTA fina...
- Goerges Top Seed, Muguruza Takes Wildcard at WTA Luxembourg; Preview
- s Mandy Minella...
Gasparyan got into the main draw with a protected ranking, and this past weekend's teen Hong Kong winner Dayana Yastremska got in with a special exempt...
The slew of talent withdrawing from the tournamen...
- Teen Yastremska Beats Wang for WTA Hong Kong Championship
- Unknown teen Dayana Yastremska of the Ukraine came out of nowhere this week to win the Prudential Hong Kong Tennis Open on Sunday, as the 18-year-old recorded a 6-2, 6-1 victory over Wang Qiang of China for her first WTA title.
- Muller Out-Aces Karlovic for 2nd 2017 Title in Netherlands
- ween the 38-year-old Karlovic and 34-year-old Muller was the oldest singles final on the ATP World Tour since Hong Kong in 1977, according to the ATP. That's when 42-year-old Ken Rosewall beat 30-year-old Ilie Nastase. Muller los...
- Wozniacki, Pliskova Advance To Rainy Doha Final
- career singles title
overall while Wozniacki is bidding to win her 26th career singles title and first since Hong Kong last October. ...
- Kuznetsova Wins Moscow, Ends 7-Year Drought with WTA Finals Appearance
- n her first final. Her previous best result this year was a semifinal in her previous tournament to Moscow at Hong Kong.
Kuznetsova at the WTA Finals in Singapore will play her first match on Monday against Agnieszka Radwanska...
- Cibulkova, Peng, Wozniacki Win WTA Titles at Linz, Tianjin and Hong Kong
- Wozniacki Beats Mladenovic to Win 2nd 2016 Title at Hong Kong
Caroline Wozniacki continued her torrid run, putting together a 19-3 record since the US Open and on Sunday raising the Prudential Hong Kong Tennis trophy after a ...