|Former Men's Houston Tennis Champions:
2009 Lleyton Hewitt
2008 Marcel Granollers
2007 Ivo Karlovic
2006 Mardy Fish
2005 Andy Roddick
2004 Tommy Haas
2003 Andre Agassi
2002 Andy Roddick
2001 Andy Roddick
2000 Fernando Gonzalez
1999 Magnus Norman
1998 Jim Courier
1997 Michael Chang
1996 Fernando Meligeni
1995 Thomas Enqvist
1994 Jared Palmer
1993 Jaime Yzaga
1992 Jaime Yzaga
1991 Richey Reneberg
1980 Paul McNamee
The latest Houston tournament news:
- Ruud Wins First Title In Buenos Aires, Becomes First Norwegian Tennis Champion
- e and lost just one set in five matches during the week en route to his second ATP final after a runner-up in Houston last year.
The 27-year-old Sousa was appearing in his first career ATP final having never even reached a t...
- Federer, Nadal Set Record For Largest Attendance At A Tennis Match
Kim Clijsters d Serena Williams 63 62
Sep 20, 1973
Billie Jean King d Bobby Riggs 64 63 63
- Federer, Nadal Shake Off Early Trouble At Wimbledon, Thiem Tumbles; Djokovic, Auger-Aliassime Return
- errey now has big wins over Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray and now the Austrian.
“I made the semi-finals of Houston, and then I had an abdomen injury,” said Querrey. “So I didn't play for about three months, which was a t...
- Garin Wins Second ATP Title, Bests Berrettini In Munich
- es Guido Pella for the most clay wins on the tour this year with 19. He won his first ATP title last month in Houston.
"Of course I need to keep improving. This is just the beginning," Garin said. "This is my first year play...
- Garin Edges Ruud For First ATP Title In Houston
- ilean in 10 years to capture an ATP title after beating Casper Ruud 7-6(4), 4-6, 6-3 to win the clay title in Houston on Sunday.
"It was a really intense match today. I think what I did well was to keep playing my game throu...
- Isner Out Of Houston, Defending Champion Johnson Leads Field
- After watching him hobble in the Miami final, John Isner did withdraw from Houston earlier in the week due to his foot. He was slated to be the top seed at the event, but his friend and countryman Steve Johnson will assume the ...
- Where Does ATP Newport Title Leave Steve Johnson?
- Dell Technologies Hall of Fame Open on Sunday, the first times he's won two titles in one year, adding to his Houston title during the claycourt season.
In the final he defeated first-time ATP finalist Ramkumar Ramanathan 7-...
- Emotional Johnson Repeats as ATP Houston Champion
- le roughly a year after the passing of his father.
Johnson became the first American to go back-to-back in Houston since Andy Roddick in 2001-02.
The 26-year-old Sandgren, who broke out by reaching the quarterfinals at t...