The latest Linz tournament news:
- Giorgi Caps Stunning Week In Montreal With Canadian Title Over Pliskova
- Masters title topping Karolina Pliskova 6-3, 7-5.
Giorgi's previous two titles at 2015 Den Bosch and 2018 Linz were no where near the level of a 1000 event like Montreal.
“I really think I was very emotional inside....
- Happy 40th Birthday To Roger Federer
- The great Roger Federer celebrates his 40th birthday on Sunday, August 8. While the 20-time Slam winner is out injured with ongoing knee issues, the tennis community has wished the Swiss on his special day.
The ATP compil...
- Gauff Collects Second Title Beating Wang In Parma
- year-old overwhelmed Qiang Wang 6-1, 6-3 in just 74 minutes to win her second career singles title after 2019 Linz.
"It definitely means a lot, especially on clay, which is not really a surface I feel like people associat...
- Sabalenka Stays Hot, Wins Abu Dhabi Over Kudermetova
- ninth career WTA title and her third straight after finishing last year with back-to-back wins in Ostrava and Linz.
The Belarussian finished with 18 winners to 13 unforced to Kudermetova's 13 winners and 24 unforced. Her ...
- Sabalenka Downs Mertens For Linz Title
- Aryna Sabalenka closed 2020 on the highest of notes, winning her second straight title taking Linz over good friend Elise Mertens 7-5, 6-2.
"This is something amazing," Sabalenka said. "I don’t want to say anything, and...
- Mertens, Sabalenka Headlines Final WTA Event Of 2020 In Linz
- The 2020 WTA closes this week with its final stop in Linz, Austria. Due to the pandemic, the WTA lost its entire Asian fall swing, including the year-end finals, along with nearly all of the European stops.
But Linz survi...
- Simona Halep Announces Positive COVID Result
- atek in the French Open quarterfinals.
Halep 2020 season is over anyway, unless she opts to participate in Linz next month.
Hi everyone, I wanted to let you know that I tested positive for COVID-19. I am self-isolating...
- Sabalenka Secures Ostrava Title Over Ailing Azarenka
- st go through with that."
The event was the second-to-last scheduled on the WTA with November 9th event in Linz marking the end of the season, for now.