The latest London tournament news:
- Federer, Nadal On Brink Of Wimbledon Semifinal Wednesday; Djokovic Looks Good
- er to test Kei Nishikori. The Japanese is down 7-3 to Federer but ended a 6-match losing skid to the Swiss in London last fall.
"I'm sure that I have to play good tennis to beat Roger, because he's best player on the grass....
- Serena, Halep Move Into Wimbledon SFs; Konta Crumbles
- ble. It's a great story.
“My grandparents were living here for four years. I was coming here very often. London is my favourite city, so it's nice.”
Konta led the Strycova 4-1 before losing control of the match after...
- Pliskova Captures Eastbourne Crown Over Kerber
- k about this match a little bit what could I do better next time. But starting from tomorrow when I arrive in London, I will think about Wimbledon and not anymore about Eastbourne then. So it's just another tournament next wee...
- Men's Preview: Djokovic, Nadal Resume Chase For Federer At Wimbledon
- is closed, Federer should win.
Djokovic d Nadal: The final we should have had in Paris, we get in London and Djokovic beats him again.
At some point, picking Federer, Djokovic and Nadal at every Grand Slam is go...
- Auger-Aliassime In ATP Race Top 10
- ain my rapid rise this year."
And in the ATP 2019 points race, he's 10th and in position for a shot at the London Finals.
Here's how the Race shapes up as of June 24:
1 Rafael Nadal 5505
2 Novak Djokovic 4725
3 Roger ...
- Auger-Aliassime Beats Hapless Tsitsipas Again In Queen's; Murray Not Done In Doubles
- een's quarterfinals 7-5, 6-2.
With the weather out of the way for now, bright skies were a welcome site in London, and the 18-year-old Auger-Aliassime kept his hammerlock on the Greek scoring his second win of the season, a...
- Djokovic The Destroyer Into French QFs, Zverev Next; Federer v Wawrinka Tomorrow
Zverev and Djokovic have split two meetings with the German winning their most recent clash in the London finals last November.
Dominic Thiem ended the hopes to hometown hero Gael Monfils, jumping out early on th...
- Stan Wawrinka Rips ATP Leadership In Scathing Letter
- lstob situation.
After a few tweets earlier in the week, the Swiss unloaded on the tour in a letter to the London Times, posted in full here from Reddit:
The past six months have been eventful for the ATP and men...