The latest London tournament news:
- Novak Djokovic v Dominic Thiem For The Australian Open Title, Who's The Pick?
- but has proven he can do damage on hard courts, doing well at Indian Wells last year and at the ATP Finals in London.
He had a slow start at the ATP Cup, and then had a tough second round 5-set match against Alex Bolt. Mayb...
- Thiem Tops Zverev To Reach First Australian Open Final, Djokovic Awaits
- Open final four.
Djokovic leads 6-4 but Thiem has won four of the last five including at the ATP Finals in London this past November.
Thiem, though, has spent far longer on court and Djokovic is currently enjoying two fu...
- Thiem Hangs On To Beat Nadal At Australian Open, Will Meet Zverev; Djokovic v Federer SF
- in that win over Tennys Sandgren.
The two played an epic at Wimbledon but Federer returned the favored in London in November. This court, though, is playing slow which again gives the Serb the edge. ...
- Tsitsipas Tops Thiem In A Thriller For ATP Finals Title
- Stefanos Tsitsipas would not be denied in a thrilling 6-7(6), 6-2, 7-6(4) to capture the ATP Finals title in London.
Thiem had the early control of the match -- last official ATP match this decade -- grabbing an early brea...
- Nadal Beats Tsitsipas At ATP Finals, But Comes Up Short In SF Bid; Zverev Makes Last 4
- g Stefanos Tsitsipas in three sets 6-7(4), 6-4, 7-5 on the final day of round robin play at the ATP Finals in London.
Nadal needed the win to stay alive in the semifinal race, but later was eliminated when Alexander Zverev ...
- Flawless Federer Eliminates Djokovic From ATP Finals; Nadal Finishes No. 1
- orm collecting his first victory over his rival in four years.
"Great atmosphere, a great opponent here in London at The O2, definitely incredibly special," Federer said. "Just a night I enjoyed from the beginning. I played...
- Nadal Mounts Furious Comeback On Mevedev At ATP Final; Djokovic v Federer Thurs.
- Rafael Nadal authored one of his best comebacks of his historic career Wednesday in London at the ATP Finals.
The Spaniard was down 5-1 in the final set with Daniil Medvedev who was serving 40-30 at match point. Nadal saved...
- Thiem Topples Djokovic In Thriller, Federer Wins; Nadal v Medvedev Wed At ATP Finals
- After a stunning win in his opener over Roger Federer, Dominic Thiem did one better toppling World No. 1 Novak Djokovic in a thrilling win 6-7(5), 6-3, 7-6(5).
Thiem dropped a tight opening set, but then caught fire in the ...