The latest Melbourne tournament news:
- Djokovic Tops Tsitsipas For 22nd Grand Slam, 10th Australian Open, #1 Ranking
- Novak Djokovic is back on top in more ways than one. Sunday night in Melbourne, Djokovic won his record-extending 10th Australian Open title topping Stefanos Tsitsipas 6-3, 7-6(4), 7-6(5).
The title also ties Djokovic with Raf...
- Sabalenka Powers Past Rybakina For Australian Open Title, First Grand Slam
- Aryna Sabalenka added her name to the list of Grand Slam champion on the women's tour. Saturday night in Melbourne, Sabalenka powered past Elena Rybakina in a thriller 4-6, 6-3, 6-4 to capture the Australian Open.
- Sluggers Sabalenka, Rybakina Power Into The Australian Open Final
- . The last two left are Aryna Sabelenka and Elena Rybakina who powered into the title match Thursday night in Melbourne.
Rybakina ousted 2-time Australian Open champion Victoria Azarenka 7-6(4), 6-4.
"For sure I'm super ha...
- Djokovic Crushes Rublev, Returns To Australian Open SF; Paul Ends Shelton Run
- tennis the first three rounds, Novak Djokovic's game and health is coming together at just the right time in Melbourne. The 9-time Australian Open champion has shrugged off any hamstring concerns with another dominant display We...
- Sabalenka Into Australian Open SFs, Linette Stuns Pliskova; Azarenka v Rybakina
- The women's semifinals are set at the Australian Open. Wednesday in Melbourne, the last two quarterfinals were contested and both ended in straight sets.
Karolina Pliskova was stunned by little-known journeywoman Magda Linette...
- Azarenka Routs Pegula, Will Face Rybakina In Australian Open SFs; Sabalenka Favorite Today
- Victoria Azarenka rolled back the clock Tuesday night in Melbourne cruising past world No. 3 Jessica Pegula 6-4, 6-1 to reach her first Australian Open semifinal in 10 years.
The 33-year-old Azarenka, a 2-time Australian Open ...
- Tsitsipas Into 4th Australian Open SF, Khachanov Gets Korda Ret.; Djokovic v Rublev, Shelton
- 6(2), 6-4 win.
The 21-year-old Lehecka had never won a Grand Slam match before (0-4) but found his form in Melbourne using his all-court game to defeat Cameron Norrie and Felix Auger-Aliassime. Tsitsipas, though, proved too to...
- Rybakina Ousts Swiatek, Gauff Upset At Australian Open; Sabalenka v Bencic
- e sets that didn't turn my way, and I was very, very close. Today was very important for me."
On Monday in Melbourne, recent Adelaide winners Aryna Sabalenka and Belinda Bencic head into battle. Former semifinalist Karolina Pl...