|Former Men's Metz Tennis Champions:
2009 Gael Monfils
2008 Dmitry Tursunov
2007 Tommy Robredo
2006 Novak Djokovic
2005 Ivan Ljubicic
2004 Jerome Haehnel
2003 Arnaud Clement
1988 Jonas Svensson
1986 Thierry Tulasne
1984 Ramesh Krishnan
1982 Erick Iskersky
1980 Gene Mayer
The latest Metz tournament news:
- Rublev, Canadians Lead New ATP San Diego Field; Murray Meets Nishikori
- cluding top seed Andrey Rublev, Casper Ruud, Canadians Felix Auger-Aliassime and Denis Shapovalov plus recent Metz champion Hubert Hurkacz and Diego Schwartzman. The last direct acceptance was Tommy Paul at No. 54.
- Hurkacz Collects Fourth ATP Title, Beats Carreno Busta In Metz
- s breakout 2021 season Sunday winning his fourth career title by defeating Pablo Carreno Busta 7-6(2), 6-3 in Metz, France.
Hurkacz never dropped a set in four wins, including the quarters over Andy Murray and semifinalis...
- Murray Advances In Metz, Makes QFs
- Andy Murray continues to make strides. The 34-year-old reached the Metz quarterfinals today getting past Vasek Pospisil 6-3, 6-3 in France.
Murray is into his first ATP level quarterfinal in almost two years since his 201...
- Murray, Hurkacz Headline ATP Metz Draw
- ugh outing last week at the Rennes Challenger where he lost first round, Andy Murray continues to fall run in Metz, France.
The former No. 1 is joined by top seed Hubert Hurkacz, bronze medalist Pablo Carreno Busta, Frenc...
- Sinner Scores Second ATP Title In All-Italian Final
- ungest player to win two ATP Tour titles since Novak Djokovic, 19, at 2006 Amersfoort and the Moselle Open in Metz. Sinner is also the youngest player to win back-to-back titles since Rafael Nadal, 19, at the 2005 China Open...
- French Open Announces Shock Move To September... DURING LAVER CUP!
- nd assuming we get past the virus, the French Open will be played DURING Roger Federer's Laver Cup, St. Pete, Metz, Chengdu and Sofia on the ATP, and Tokyo, Seoul, Guangzhou and Wuhan on the WTA.
The whole world is affect...
- Tsonga Edges Bedene To Win Fourth Metz Title
- Jo-Wilfried Tsonga collected his fourth career title in Metz beating Aljaz Bedene 6-7(4), 7-6(4), 6-3 in 2 hours, 47 minutes.
Four of Tsonga's last five titles have come in France, and it's his second in his home court th...
- Nishikori Leads Seeds at Moselle Open in Metz; ATP Preview
- US Open semifinalist Kei Nishikori headlines the Moselle Open where he is seeking a first title in his first appearance.
Rising youngsters Stefanos Tsitsipas and former champ Lucas Pouille will contend, along with a few ...