|Former Men's Metz Tennis Champions:
2009 Gael Monfils
2008 Dmitry Tursunov
2007 Tommy Robredo
2006 Novak Djokovic
2005 Ivan Ljubicic
2004 Jerome Haehnel
2003 Arnaud Clement
1988 Jonas Svensson
1986 Thierry Tulasne
1984 Ramesh Krishnan
1982 Erick Iskersky
1980 Gene Mayer
The latest Metz tournament news:
- Nishikori Leads Seeds at Moselle Open in Metz; ATP Preview
- US Open semifinalist Kei Nishikori headlines the Moselle Open where he is seeking a first title in his first appearance.
Rising youngsters Stefanos Tsitsipas and former champ Lucas Pouille will contend, along with a few ...
- American Tiafoe Wins 1st Career Title at ATP Delray Beach
- keep looking forward."
The 28-year-old German improved fell to 1-1 in career finals, last year winning at Metz on indoor hardcourts.
On match point Tiafoe unleashed a second-serve ace.
"If you asked me when I was y...
- German Qualifier Gojowczyk Goals at ATP Metz
- German qualifier Peter Gojowczyk won the Moselle Open in Metz on Sunday, defeating No. 7 seed Benoit Paire 7-5, 6-2 in the final.
The German won seven matches in eight days, becoming the first qualifier to win an ATP tit...
- Tennis Capsules: Wawrinka, Stosur, More Win ATP/WTA Titles Heading Into French
- e match around."
For the elder Zverev it was his first appearance in a final in seven years dating to 2010 Metz. "Playing on clay is usually not easy for me, but I really felt great here playing six matches this week and ...
- Pouille Party as Frenchman Wins 1st ATP Claycourt Title at Budapest
- n the final defeated Brit qualifier Aljaz Bedene 6-3, 6-1 for his first title on clay and second career after Metz on indoor hardcourt last year.
Pouille's win came on the heels of reaching the semifinals at the Monte Car...
- Tsonga Wins 2nd Title in 2 Weeks, Beating Countryman Pouille at ATP Marseille
- career finals and 2-0 in 2017, and Pouille drops to 1-2 in career finals, winning his lone title last year at Metz.
- Murray Wins Vienna Over Tsonga, Can Take No. 1 from Djokovic in Paris This Week
- okovic loses before the final.
Tsonga was appearing in his first final since September 2015 when he won in Metz, and fell to 12-11 in career finals.
"I'm really happy with my week," Tsonga said. "I played good tennis. ...
- Andy Murray Enjoys Day Off En Route To Vienna Title Match Against Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
- ion Tsonga is appearing in his first ATP final since last September when he captured his 12th career title in Metz beating Gilles Simon.
Murray has won 21 straight against Frenchmen since losing to Gilles Simon in the qu...