The latest Montreal tournament news:
- Djokovic, Federer Advanced In Cincinnati Openers; Isner Ousted
- es well, can take the ball early. He has the option to go back, but maybe here it's just a tad too fast. "
Montreal finalist Daniil Medvedev kept winning beating Kyle Edmund 6-2, 7-5. Stan Wawrinka served for the match three ...
- Nadal Crushes Medvedev For 5th Canadian Title
- Hopes were high for the in-form Daniil Medvedev today in Montreal against Rafael Nadal during the Canadian Open final. The first-time Masters finalist has been one of the top players on hard courts, and he hadn't dropped a set o...
- Nadal Gets Pass To Canadian Open Montreal Final Against Medvedev
- he easier Masters semifinal days for Rafael Nadal. The 4-time champion in Canada didn't have to hit a ball in Montreal today because his opponent, Gael Monfils, withdrew due to a left ankle injury.
Late Friday rain forced the...
- Cincinnati Men's Preview: Djokovic The Favorite, Murray Returns, Will Nadal Play?
- quarter I think Daniil Medvedev has proven to be a force. Assuming the Russian isn't too gassed from D.C. and Montreal, I think he gets through a tough section that includes Kyle Edmund, Fernando Verdasco and Stefanos Tsitsipas....
- Nadal Knocks Out Fognini In Montreal; Russians Medvedev, Khachanov To Meet In SF
- Rafael Nadal avenged a shock Monte Carlo loss to Fabio Fognini by beating the Italian Friday night in Montreal 2-6, 6-1, 6-2.
"It was an up-and-down match, but a positive match for me," Nadal assessed. "I have been playing be...
- Nadal Rolls Into Canadian QFs, Khachanov Spoils Auger-Aliassime's Birthday
- Canadian win streak to seven Thursday night cruising past Guido Pella 6-3, 6-4 to reach the quarterfinals in Montreal.
“A tough day in terms of wind. But we are used to playing like this. When we play on outdoor courts, th...
- Nadal Gets Past Evans, Tsitsipas Out In Montreal; Raonic Retires To Auger-Aliassime
- 0 minutes of that match, just because of the situation we're playing in, being prime time night match here in Montreal, were probably the least enjoyable 30 minutes I've spent on a tennis court."
Added the teen, "It was tough...
- Big Men Cilic, Isner, Zverev Advance In Montreal, Kyrgios Goes Down; Raonic v Auger-Aliassime Wed.
- Nick Kyrgios could continue his Washington run Tuesday night in Montreal where the electric Australian dropped the last two games of the match after a rain delay and lost to Kyle Edmund 6-3, 6-4. Kyrgios was broken serving 3-4 i...