The latest Osaka tournament news:
- Kuznetsova Ends Barty's No. 1 Hopes In Cincinnati, Faces Keys In Final
- k, to your job."
Barty, who needed a win to get back to No. 1, was never really in match. The ailing Naomi Osaka will assume the top seed in New York next week.
Kuznetsova will seek her 19th career title Sunday against ...
- Osaka Retires, Keys Downs Venus In Cincinnati QFs, Barty A Win From No. 1
- seed at the US Open. And that's because the Australian won today in the Cincinnati quarterfinals while Naomi Osaka and Karolina Pliskova were eliminated.
Barty began the day blowing a 5-2 first set lead before getting bac...
- Keys Edges Halep In Cincinnati Thriller; Barty, Osaka, Pliskova Battle For No. 1
- py to be winning, trying to prevent losses."
Keys and Venus have split four meetings.
World No. 1 Naomi Osaka outlasted Su-Wei Hsieh 7-6(3), 5-7, 6-2. She'll now face Sofia Kenin who beat Elina Svitolina for a second st...
- Federer Flames Out To Rublev; Djokovic Eyes Easy Cincinnati Title Defense
- ista Agut (Spain) vs [PR] Richard Gasquet (France)
Not Before 3:00 pm
WTA - Sofia Kenin (USA) vs  Naomi Osaka (Japan)
Night Session - Not Before 7:00 pm
WTA - Venus Williams (USA) vs  Madison Keys (USA)
- Barty Blasts Sharapova At Cincinnati; Halep, Stephens Survive
Barty will now face Anett Kontaveit who dispatched Polish teen Iga Swiatek.
World No. 1 Naomi Osaka picked up a 7-6(3), 2-6, 6-2 over Aliaksandra Sasnovich. It was her first career win in Cincinnati.
- Serena Slams Osaka, Halep Retires; Andreescu Keeps Winning In Toronto
- Serena Williams had to wait 11 months but she got her revenge on Naomi Osaka for that crazy US Open final loss.
Serena rolled past the Osaka 6-3, 6-4 behind 31 winners to Osaka's only 5. The 3-time Canadian champ broke Osa...
- Serena, Osaka Advance To Friday Showdown In Toronto; Andreescu To Face Pliskova
- The big showdown is set in Toronto as Friday evening Serena Williams will meet Naomi Osaka for the first time since their memorable US Open final.
Both had to battle in their evening matches at the Canadian Open. Serena ad...
- Serena, Halep Advance, Barty Loses No. 1 At Toronto
- from 6-2 with an ab injury.
"I thought I played really well despite the fact that we only played one set," Osaka said. "I think that I was able to do what I wanted, which was go for the shots that I had the opportunity to....