- Location: Paris, France
- Schedule: Monday, October 27 - Sunday, November 2
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, October 27 Women's -- Monday, January 27
- Draw Size: S-48 D-24
- Surface: Indoor Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- 2,884,675 Women's -- $710,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Mauresmo / Brunet
- Official Website: www.fft.fr/en/bnp-paribas-masters-official-website-0
- TV Schedule / Paris Live Streaming
Do you like Paris?
|Former Men's Paris Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2007 David Nalbandian
2006 Nikolay Davydenko
2005 Tomas Berdych
2004 Marat Safin
2003 Tim Henman
2002 Marat Safin
2001 Sebastien Grosjean
2000 Marat Safin
1999 Andre Agassi
1998 Greg Rusedski
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Thomas Enqvist
1995 Pete Sampras
1994 Andre Agassi
1993 Goran Ivanisevic
1992 Boris Becker
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Boris Becker
1988 Amos Mansdorf
1987 Tim Mayotte
1986 Boris Becker
1982 Wojtek Fibak
1981 Mark Vines
1980 Brian Gottfried
1979 Harold Solomon
1978 Robert Lutz
1977 Corrado Barazzutti
1976 Eddie Dibbs
1975 Tom Okker
1974 Brian Gottfried
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Stan Smith
1971 Arthur Ashe
1970 Arthur Ashe
1969 Tom Okker
1968 Milan Holecek
The latest Paris tournament news:
- Dimitrov Denies Hurkacz In Indian Wells Thriller; Zverev, Tsitsipas Near SF
- of COVID and back issues, but is now into his first Indian Wells semifinals and first Masters semifinal since Paris 2019.
After a well-earned day off, Dimitrov will face the equally-surprising Cameron Norrie who continued ...
- Murray Masters Alcaraz At Indian Wells, Sets Zverev Meeting; Medvedev, Rublev Today
- Andy Murray picked up one of his best wins since surgery toppling the teen sensation Carlos Alcaraz 5-7, 6-3, 6-2 in the second round Sunday at Indian Wells.
The former finalist started strong against the 18-year-old in th...
- Novak Djokovic Withdraws From Indian Wells Masters
- y favourite place to go. I hope to see you next year!" Djokovic said.
The world No. 1 could still play the Paris Masters and the ATP Finals in November. Djokovic is coming off a brutal stretch where he came up just short o...
- Novak Djokovic: It's A Tough Loss To Swallow, I Was Below Par With My Game
- ing, to be honest. So just one of these days where unfortunately, yeah, wasn't meant to be.
Q. You said in Paris down two sets to Stefanos that you felt if you could just get one break you could win the match. Did you feel...
- Djokovic v Zverev, Medvedev v FAA; US Open SF Picks And Pans
- whelm Djokovic. The warning signs have been there for Novak. Dropping sets. Even multiple sets like we saw in Paris. We saw him lose the opener of Wimbledon to Jack Draper. Lost his cool in Tokyo. And of course his blips this...
- US Open Men's Preview: Can Anyone Stop Novak Djokovic From History?
- ling again , and also faced Djokovic in the Australian final. Stefanos Tsitsipas had Djokovic on the ropes in Paris and Andrey Rublev can pose a threat with his power game.
But as long as Djokovic avoids any issues between...
- 8 Things I Think I Thought About Novak Djokovic's Olympic Fail
- why that is, but the numbers and results don't lie.
Let's see if he gives it another go in three years in Paris.
6. SHOULDER INJURY
Djokovic's serve really went wayward the second half of the Zverev match. Not long af...
- Djokovic Loses In Olympic Bronze Match To Carreno Busta, Withdraws From Mixed Bronze
- l to get to the bronze match, didn't get a chance to play for her first medal. Djokovic's next chance will be Paris 2024 on the Roland Garros red clay. He's be 37.
“I’ve had some heart-breaking losses at the Olympic Ga...