- Location: Paris, France
- Schedule: Monday, October 27 - Sunday, November 2
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, October 27 Women's -- Monday, January 27
- Draw Size: S-48 D-24
- Surface: Indoor Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- 2,884,675 Women's -- $710,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Mauresmo / Brunet
- Official Website: www.fft.fr/en/bnp-paribas-masters-official-website-0
- TV Schedule / Paris Live Streaming
Do you like Paris?
|Former Men's Paris Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2007 David Nalbandian
2006 Nikolay Davydenko
2005 Tomas Berdych
2004 Marat Safin
2003 Tim Henman
2002 Marat Safin
2001 Sebastien Grosjean
2000 Marat Safin
1999 Andre Agassi
1998 Greg Rusedski
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Thomas Enqvist
1995 Pete Sampras
1994 Andre Agassi
1993 Goran Ivanisevic
1992 Boris Becker
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Boris Becker
1988 Amos Mansdorf
1987 Tim Mayotte
1986 Boris Becker
1982 Wojtek Fibak
1981 Mark Vines
1980 Brian Gottfried
1979 Harold Solomon
1978 Robert Lutz
1977 Corrado Barazzutti
1976 Eddie Dibbs
1975 Tom Okker
1974 Brian Gottfried
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Stan Smith
1971 Arthur Ashe
1970 Arthur Ashe
1969 Tom Okker
1968 Milan Holecek
The latest Paris tournament news:
- Cilic Keeps Auger-Aliassime Winless In Finals, Takes Stuttgart For 19th Career Title
- While there was high drama in Paris, Marin Cilic collected his first title in three years beating Felix Auger-Aliassime 7-6(2), 6-3 to take the Stuttgart grass title.
Cilic last won a title at Queen's where he saved a matc...
- Djokovic Rallies To Beat Tsitsipas At French Open For 19th Slam, 2nd Career Slam
- Novak Djokovic continued to rewrite history Sunday in Paris. Going for his 19th Grand Slam title and a second Career Slam, the favored Serb found himself down and out behind two sets to none to an in-form Stefanos Tsitsipas i...
- Novak Djokovic v Stefanos Tsitsipas For The French Open Title, Who's The Pick?
- orrow almost locks him to pass Roger Federer and Rafael for the all-time Grand Slam title lead. Because after Paris, he's going to win at least two of the next three Slams (Wimbledon, US Open, Australian Open) and they are no...
- 8 Things I Think I Thought About Djokovic's Win Over Nadal In The French Open SF
- r the finish of the match.
So Djokovic-Nadal is more important than a global pandemic!?!?! Only in Paris.
7. WHAT'S NEXT
Well, if Djokovic can seal the deal Sunday, then the implications are huge. At the very l...
- Nadal v Djokovic, Tsitsipas v Zverev In French Open SFs; Who's The Pick?
- feeling better about his game.
So again, it's Rafa's house and until someone can beat him at this stage in Paris, you just have to take him.
The Pick: Nadal in 4
In the first match, I wouldn't be shocked by any outcome...
- Nadal, Djokovic French Open SF Set After Both Drop Sets
- r pulling away from a determined Diego Schwartzman 6-3, 4-6, 6-4, 6-0 in a rematch of their 2020 semifinal in Paris. Nadal had his set-streak snapped at 36 when Schwartzman grabbed the second set to the road of the 5,000 fans...
- Sakkari Shocks Swiatek To Reach French Open SF, Gauff Gone Courtesy of Krejcikova
- ehand on the clay. I have to play with it. I served really well today."
Swiatek suffered her first loss in Paris since 2019.
"Obviously I didn't play my best tennis, that's for sure,” Swiatek said. “But Maria did a ...
- Tsitsipas Sees Off Medvedev At French Open, Will Meet Zverev In SF; Nadal v Djokovic 1 Win Away
- n a Grand Slam on Friday.
In the afternoon, Zverev rolled into his third Grand Slam semifinal and first in Paris dismissing Spanish upstart Alejandro Davidovich Fokina 6-4, 6-1, 6-1 in just 1 hour, 36 minutes.