- Location: Paris, France
- Schedule: Monday, October 27 - Sunday, November 2
- Begins on: Men's --Monday, October 27 Women's -- Monday, January 27
- Draw Size: S-48 D-24
- Surface: Indoor Hard
- Prize Money: Men's -- 2,884,675 Women's -- $710,000
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Mauresmo / Brunet
- Official Website: www.fft.fr/en/bnp-paribas-masters-official-website-0
- TV Schedule / Paris Live Streaming
Do you like Paris?
|Former Men's Paris Tennis Champions:
2009 Novak Djokovic
2008 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2007 David Nalbandian
2006 Nikolay Davydenko
2005 Tomas Berdych
2004 Marat Safin
2003 Tim Henman
2002 Marat Safin
2001 Sebastien Grosjean
2000 Marat Safin
1999 Andre Agassi
1998 Greg Rusedski
1997 Pete Sampras
1996 Thomas Enqvist
1995 Pete Sampras
1994 Andre Agassi
1993 Goran Ivanisevic
1992 Boris Becker
1991 Guy Forget
1990 Stefan Edberg
1989 Boris Becker
1988 Amos Mansdorf
1987 Tim Mayotte
1986 Boris Becker
1982 Wojtek Fibak
1981 Mark Vines
1980 Brian Gottfried
1979 Harold Solomon
1978 Robert Lutz
1977 Corrado Barazzutti
1976 Eddie Dibbs
1975 Tom Okker
1974 Brian Gottfried
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Stan Smith
1971 Arthur Ashe
1970 Arthur Ashe
1969 Tom Okker
1968 Milan Holecek
The latest Paris tournament news:
- Djokovic Downs Thiem In 5 Sets For 8th Australian Open Title
- el a lot of emptiness right now," said Thiem. "But that's it. I know the feeling. I did after the last two in Paris. But, yeah, also already now I feel little bit of motivation to come back for the next Grand Slam. Well, if I...
- Thiem Tops Zverev To Reach First Australian Open Final, Djokovic Awaits
- ays I have to be patient, trust the process."
Thiem failed twice to beat Rafael Nadal on his home court in Paris, can he pull off the upset on Novak's court in Melbourne? ...
- Nadal, Djokovic Closing In On Federer; Australian Open Picks And Pans
- re we have it. A 13th straight Slam title for the Big 3. Does it end this year? Well, ya got Nadal winning in Paris and tying Roger, then the question is can a young kid do well at Wimbledon? Grass is tricky, so no. That leav...
- Wawrinka Lone Top 20 In Doha
- e went on to make the final in Antwerp, the quarters in Basel withdrawing to Federer, and the second round at Paris where he fell to Rafael Nadal.
Last year, Roberto Bautista Agut beat the now-retired Tomas Berdych in the ...
- Nadal Falls In Return, Tsitsipas Tops Medvedev At ATP Finals; Federer Tries To Stay Alive Tues.
- st career loss to Alexander Zverev 6-2, 6-4.
Nadal showed no signs of an ab injury which forced him out of Paris two weeks ago, but he didn't have the sizzle on his fearsome forehand which misfired more than it connected. ...
- ATP Finals Picks And Pans: Nadal, Djokovic Battle For No. 1
- s to be 100% ready for Monday." And so do we.
After a shaky Shanghai, Djokovic found his form last week in Paris taking that indoor title. And en route to the win, he collected his first Top 10 win since Wimbledon beating ...
- Djokovic Wins 5th Paris Indoor Title, Puts Pressure On Nadal For No. 1 Ranking
- Novak Djokovic collected his fifth Paris Indoor title cruising past surprise finalist Denis Shapovalov 6-3, 6-4.
“I think I had the best serving match of the tournament, and that's why the match was pretty short,” said...
- Ab Injury Sidelines Nadal; Djokovic To Face Shapovalov For Paris Title
- Rafael Nadal's bad luck at the end of the year continued Saturday in Paris where the 2019 points race leader had to withdraw ahead of his semifinal against Denis Shapovalov due to an ab injury sustained during warm-up.