- Location: Rome, Italy
- Schedule: Sunday, May 11 - Sunday, May 18
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, May 11 Women's -- Monday, May 12
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Clay
- Prize Money: Men's -- 2,884,675 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Sergio Palmieri
- Official Website: www.internazionalibnlditalia.com/
- TV Schedule / Rome Live Streaming
Do you like Rome?
|Former Men's Rome Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Novak Djokovic
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Carlos Moya
2003 Felix Mantilla
2002 Andre Agassi
2001 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2000 Magnus Norman
1999 Gustavo Kuerten
1998 Marcelo Rios
1997 Alex Corretja
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Pete Sampras
1993 Jim Courier
1992 Jim Courier
1991 Emilio Sanchez
1990 Thomas Muster
1989 Alberto Mancini
1988 Ivan Lendl
1987 Mats Wilander
1986 Ivan Lendl
1985 Yannick Noah
1984 Andres Gomez
1983 Jimmy Arias
1982 Andres Gomez
1981 Jose-Luis Clerc
1980 Guillermo Vilas
1979 Vitas Gerulaitis
1978 Bjorn Borg
1977 Vitas Gerulaitis
1976 Adriano Panatta
1975 Raul Ramirez
1974 Bjorn Borg
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Manuel Orantes
1971 Rod Laver
1970 Ilie Nastase
1969 John Newcombe
1968 Tom Okker
The latest Rome tournament news:
- Serena, Halep, Osaka, Kenin All Exit Rome Masters; Americans Gauff, Pegula Surprise
- It was a tough day for the favorites at the Rome Masters on Wednesday. Four-time tournament champion Serena Williams made her 2021 clay debut but fell short against French semifinalist Nadia Podoroska 7-6(6), 7-5.
- Nadal Rallies Past Sinner At Rome Masters; Medvedev's Clay Troubles Continue
- el Nadal was down a break three times to the teen prodigy Jannik Sinner but rallied to win it 7-5, 6-4 at the Rome Masters on Wednesday.
Sinner, who played Nadal tough at the French Open last fall, came out connecting on ...
- Former French Champs Muguruza, Ostapenko Roll In Rome; Serena, Osaka On Court Tomorrow
- A pair of former French Open champions rolled on a rainy Tuesday at the Rome Masters.
Garbine Muguruza cruised past Patricia Maria Tig 6-1, 6-2. Muguruza has never made the finals in Rome, reaching the semifinals three ti...
- Djokovic Overcomes Rain, Fritz At Rome Masters; Nadal v Sinner Wed.
- Novak Djokovic began his Rome defense in a positive manner beating Taylor Fritz 6-3, 7-6(5) to advance to the third round.
About the only blip came when Djokovic failed to serve the match out in the second. Then, moments ...
- Kvitova, Swiatek Day 1 Winners At WTA Rome; Gauff Needs 3
- Both Grand Slam champions were opening day winners in the women's draw at the Rome Masters.
Petra Kvitova began slowly before cruising past Magda Linette 1-6, 6-0, 6-2. Kvitova donated 16 unforced errors in the first befo...
- Djokovic Opens Play Tues. In Rome; Young Italians Sinner, Musetti Advance
- Young Italians Jannik Sinner and Lorenzo Musetti starred on the first full day of men's play at the Rome Masters on Monday.
Sinner rolled past the tricky Ugo Humber 6-2, 6-4 to earn his 20th win of 2021. The win also sets...
- Novak Djokovic: Change At The Top Of The Rankings Is Coming
- here I'm gonna spend more time with my family and just do other things that interest me."
Djokovic has won Rome five times, but comes into this edition a little undercooked after early losses in Monte Carlo and Belgrade. ...
- Sofia Kenin Discusses Removing Her Father From Coaching Team
- ar-old who is ranked as the No. American is just 7-7 on the year with no semifinal appearances. She goes into Rome having lost three straight and five of her last six. She also had to undergo an emergency appendectomy in Mel...