- Location: Rome, Italy
- Schedule: Sunday, May 11 - Sunday, May 18
- Begins on: Men's --Sunday, May 11 Women's -- Monday, May 12
- Draw Size: S-56 D-24
- Surface: Clay
- Prize Money: Men's -- 2,884,675 Women's -- $0
- Tournament Director: WTA Tournament Director: Sergio Palmieri
- Official Website: www.internazionalibnlditalia.com/
- TV Schedule / Rome Live Streaming
Do you like Rome?
|Former Men's Rome Tennis Champions:
2009 Rafael Nadal
2008 Novak Djokovic
2007 Rafael Nadal
2006 Rafael Nadal
2005 Rafael Nadal
2004 Carlos Moya
2003 Felix Mantilla
2002 Andre Agassi
2001 Juan Carlos Ferrero
2000 Magnus Norman
1999 Gustavo Kuerten
1998 Marcelo Rios
1997 Alex Corretja
1996 Thomas Muster
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Pete Sampras
1993 Jim Courier
1992 Jim Courier
1991 Emilio Sanchez
1990 Thomas Muster
1989 Alberto Mancini
1988 Ivan Lendl
1987 Mats Wilander
1986 Ivan Lendl
1985 Yannick Noah
1984 Andres Gomez
1983 Jimmy Arias
1982 Andres Gomez
1981 Jose-Luis Clerc
1980 Guillermo Vilas
1979 Vitas Gerulaitis
1978 Bjorn Borg
1977 Vitas Gerulaitis
1976 Adriano Panatta
1975 Raul Ramirez
1974 Bjorn Borg
1973 Ilie Nastase
1972 Manuel Orantes
1971 Rod Laver
1970 Ilie Nastase
1969 John Newcombe
1968 Tom Okker
The latest Rome tournament news:
- Kenin Completes Comeback To Stun Bencic In Mallorca Final
- Sofia Kenin collected her second career title Sunday stunning Belinda Bencic 6–7(2), 7–6(5), 6–4 to win the Mallorca title in Spain.
Bencic broke the American then served for it at 5-4 in the second when the America...
- Lopez Sweeps Queen's, Edges Simon In Singles, Teams With Murray For Doubles Crown
- What a day for Feliciano Lopez. The part-time tournament director won both the singles and doubles titles Sunday in Queen's.
The 37-year-old edged Gilles Simon in a 3-set thriller 6-2, 6-7(4), 7-6(2). Lopez had command of...
- Barty Beats Goerges To Win Birmingham And Claim No. 1 Ranking
- The WTA will have a new No. 1 player tomorrow as Ash Barty will takeover the top spot after claiming the Birmingham title with a 6-3, 7-5 win.
Barty becomes the 27th woman to reach No. 1 and the second Australian to do it...
- Federer A PeRFect 10 In Halle, Beats Goffin
- For the first time in his legendary career, Roger Federer reached 10 titles at a single event, hitting that mark today in Halle after beating David Goffin 7-6(2), 6-1.
“I just can't believe it. When I played here first ...
- Federer Seeks 10th Halle Title Sunday Against Goffin
- Roger Federer will bid for a 10th career Halle title Sunday against Belgian veteran David Goffin.
Both guys has easy afternoons Saturday in Halle to reach the German final. Federer reached his 13th Halle final by vanquish...
- Last Seed Federer Reaches Halle SFs, Zverev Out
- Roger Federer booked a spot in his 15th Halle semifinal Friday beating Roberto Bautista Agut in a tough 3-setter 6-3, 4-6, 6-4. The Spaniard Agut, who slips to 0-9 against Federer, was broken early in the first but then grab...
- Thiem Topples Djokovic, Will Meet Nadal For French Open Title; Who's The Pick?
- ssure, and while the Djokovic win was a marathon, he didn't play all four hours today, it was split up like a Rome event. But now he's got to go best-of-5 against Rafa, not best-of-3.
So I think we all know what's coming ...
- Konta Cruises Past Stephens To Reach First French Open SF; Halep Takes On Anisimova
- s and, like, win seven matches in a row. It's like a dream now, and I'm just very happy.”
The two met in Rome where Konta won but the Czech took a hard court meeting last year at Indian Wells.
"She has great form and...