The latest Shanghai tournament news:
- ATP Calls Zverev Accusations "Serious"; German Star Remains Defiant
- nvestigate" the claim, however with no official police complaint, the tour will look into matters at the 2019 Shanghai event, apparently dismissing all other claims.
Zverev, who has strongly denied the accusations from the st...
- Zverev Says Court Has Confirmed Domestic Abuse Allegations Against Him Are False; Sharypova Questions It
- r of domestic abuse citing four different incidents in Monte Carlo, the 2019 US Open, 2019 Laver Cup and 2019 Shanghai Masters.
The Russian went public with the allegations in Racquet Magazine last November, and hasn't backed...
- Zverev Gets Revenge On Thiem, Will Face Berrettini For Madrid Masters Title
"The times that we played each other in Rome, obviously they were different conditions, I remember in Shanghai I think the roof was closed, the court was very fast, and obviously in Rome it was different," Berrettini sai...
- Tsitsipas Upset, Leaves Rublev The Favorite To Win Miami? Friday SFs
- irst career Masters semifinal while the elder statesmen of the foursome, Roberto Bautista Agut, made the 2016 Shanghai Masters final losing to Andy Murray.
So someone is just two wins and four sets away from their biggest car...
- Zverev Battles Past Nadal To Reach Paris Masters Final v Medvedev
- e defeat.”
Zverev leads Medvedev 5-1 but the Russian's lone win came in their only final meeting at 2019 Shanghai.
“Experience is a good key,” said Medvedev. “The first Masters final I lost actually very easy to Ra...
- Bianca Andreescu Won't Defend Her US Open Title
- pture the US Open.
But injuries have plagued her rise. Most recently she injured her left knee during the Shanghai finals last fall, which remains her most recent event. That same knee kept her out of the Australian Open and...
- China Tennis Events All Cancelled; WTA Hit Hard, Finals Unlikely
- in China were officially cancelled Thursday night, as announced by both tours.
The ATP will not hold their Shanghai Masters this year along with Beijing. But, the WTA was hit hard. The tour which invested heavily in China, lo...
- US Open For North American Players, French Open For European?
- nating with the French for the Europeans.
Asians might have to waiting until October and a possible Tokyo, Shanghai, Wuhan Beijing swing. Then, perhaps some indoor events, although they seem unlikely right now. And I'm not su...