The latest Shanghai tournament news:
- Juan Martin del Potro To Undergo Knee Surgery
- that he will undergo surgery on his right knee.
That's the same right knee he fractured last last year in Shanghai, and effectively ends any hope for Wimbledon and potentially the summer swing.
Resultados de los estudios ...
- Juan Martin Del Potro Ready For Return Wednesday In Madrid
- oment to do it and that is why I'm playing here this week."
Del Potro fractured his right knee cap back in Shanghai last fall, an injury, he said, he didn't think too much about.
"I was fighting at a very high level for im...
- Federer Moves Into Dubai SFs, Coric Next; Monfils v Tsitsipas
- hvili. The pair have split four meetings but the Croatian has won the last two, stunning Federer in Halle and Shanghai last year.
"He's really found his game. I remember when he came up, I played him here actually. Then he al...
- Juan Martin Del Potro Won't Defend His Indian Well Title
- to rest. I hope to be back on court soon.”
The Argentine first injured in right patella last October in Shanghai. The 4th-ranked 30-year-old returned in Delray Beach a week ago and won two matches but lost to Mackenzie McD...
- Juan Martin Del Potro Makes Return At ATP Delray Beach; Tiafoe Faces First Title Defense
- 2019 debut this week in Delray Beach. The Argentine has been off the tour since suffering a fractured knee in Shanghai last fall.
The 30-year-old won the Delray Beach title in 2011 beating Janko Tipsarevic. He's made the semi...
- Del Potro To Open Season In Delray Beach
- ty will always be a special place for me.”
The Argentine has been out after fracturing his right knee in Shanghai back in October.
Just before the start of the year, he confirmed he would be unable to play in Australia, ...
- Djokovic Goes The Distance Again In Doha Win Over Basilashvili, Wawrinka Ousted
- . I think I did a very complete match."
Djokovic has won 7 of 8 from the Spaniard, losing only in the 2016 Shanghai semifinals.
"Tough opponent for sure. He hasn't dropped a set this week. He played great today against Sta...
- Rafael Nadal Withdraws From Brisbane Due To Thigh Injury, Believes He'll Be 100% By Melbourne
- WithdrewIndian Wells: WithdrewMiami: WithdrewToronto: WinCincinnati: WithdrewUS Open: RetiredBeijing: WithdrewShanghai: WithdrewParis: WithdrewATP Finals: WithdrewBrisbane 19: Withdrew— Stuart Fraser (@stu_fraser) January ...