|Former Men's Umag Tennis Champions:
2009 Nikolay Davydenko
2008 Fernando Verdasco
2007 Carlos Moya
2006 Stanislas Wawrinka
2005 Guillermo Coria
2004 Guillermo Canas
2003 Carlos Moya
2002 Carlos Moya
2001 Carlos Moya
2000 Marcelo Rios
1999 Magnus Norman
1998 Bohdan Ulihrach
1997 Felix Mantilla
1996 Carlos Moya
1995 Thomas Muster
1994 Alberto Berasategui
1993 Thomas Muster
1992 Thomas Muster
1991 Dimitri Poliakov
1990 Goran Prpic
The latest Umag tournament news:
- Clay Breakout Player Cecchinato Wins ATP Umag
- ecchinato beat Argentine Guido Pella 6-2, 7-6(4) to take the title Sunday at the Plava Laguna Croatia Open in Umag.
It was the Italian's second career title after winning in Budapest earlier this year.
He will climb ...
- Edmund Heads Field at ATP Umag; Preview
- Kyle Edmund heads the claycourt field that includes French Open breakout player Marco Cecchinato and defending champion Andrey Rublev.
PLAVA LAGUNA CROATIA OPEN UMAG
UMAG, Croatia; Surface: clay
Seeds: Kyle Edmund, D...
- Monfils a Fresh Start to 2018 After ATP Doha Title
- nals, winning a first title since 2016 Washington.
The 20-year-old Rublev won his lone title last year at Umag.
"Every time he was moving me to one side and most of the time it was almost over, or if I could catch one...
- As Predicted, Mayer Beats Mayer for ATP Hamburg Title
- ualifying and then beat the No. 1 seed Albert Ramos-Vinolas in the first round. It also happened last week in Umag with Rublev. Now I took the opportunity."
It was his first title since 2014 when he won his first career t...
- Fognini Stops Cinderella Hanfmann in ATP Gstaad Finale
- d turned pro in 2015.
Fognini had 21 winners to 11 unforced errors, and claimed his first title since 2016 Umag. All five of his career titles have come on clay.
"It was a really tough week for me," Fognini said. "I re...
- Russian Teen Rublev Confirms #NextGen Status with ATP Umag Title
- on Sunday beating No. 4 seed and veteran Paolo Lorenzi 6-4, 6-2 in the final of the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag.
Rublev lost in the qualifying draw, then made the main draw as a lucky loser before upending No. 3 seed ...
- Cilic Wins Big Man Battle at Istanbul; Carreno Busta's Out an ATP Title at Estoril
- break and holding for 3-1 was definitely the deciding moment."
Cilic hadn't raised a trophy on clay since Umag in 2012, and will rise to No. 7 on the ATP rankings.
Raonic, in his first career claycourt final, fell to ...
- No. 66-ranked Dolgopolov Stuns Top-seeded Nishikori for ATP Buenos Aires Title
The 28-year-old Dolgopolov improved to 3-4 in career finals, adding to titles at 2012 Washington and 2011 Umag.