|Former Men's Vina del Mar Tennis Champions:
2009 Fernando Gonzalez
2008 Fernando Gonzalez
2007 Luis Horna
2006 Jose Acasuso
2005 Gaston Gaudio
2004 Fernando Gonzalez
2003 David Sanchez
2002 Fernando Gonzalez
2001 Guillermo Coria
2000 Gustavo Kuerten
1998 Francisco Clavet
1997 Julian Alonso
1996 Hernan Gumy
1995 Slava Dosedel
1994 Alberto Berasategui
1993 Javier Frana
The latest Vina del Mar tournament news:
- Teen Cerundolo Stuns Cordoba Field For First ATP Title
- n a title in ATP Tour history (since 1990) and the youngest Argentine champion since Guillermo Coria won 2001 Vina del Mar title at age 19.
And he had to do it in three sets.
“The key was to be mentally stable, because the m...
- Garin Edges Ruud For First ATP Title In Houston
- Add Christian Garin to the growing list of young stars. Just 22, Garin became the first Chilean in 10 years to capture an ATP title after beating Casper Ruud 7-6(4), 4-6, 6-3 to win the clay title in Houston on Sunday.
"It was a ...
- ATP Previews: Montpellier, Quito, Zagreb
- ellucci, Dusan Lajovic, Victor Estrella Burgos
Notes: The Ecuador Open Quito (formerly Vina del Mar) is the first clay court
tournament of the ATP World Tour 2015 season and a five-tourney clay swing...Hey AT...
- Weekend Wrap: ATP, Fed Cup Winners and Losers
- d. "He played the big points better with good shots and deserved to win."
Fabulousness in Royal Guard Open Vina del Mar
Top-seeded Fabio "The Fabulous One" Fognini continued his career-best run from 2013 on Sunday at the clayc...
- Haas Leads Zagreb; ATP Previews This Week
- eld are Cilic (2013, '10-09), Youzhny (2012), Dodig (2011) and Stakhovsky (2008).
ROYAL GUARD OPEN CHILE
Vina del Mar, Chile
Seeds: Fabio Fognini, Tommy Robredo, Nicolas Almagro, Marcel Granollers, Jeremy Cha...
- Rafael Nadal's Early 2014 Schedule Includes Miami
- ear to rest his knees after a title run at Indian Wells.
According to Marca, Nadal will also not return to Vina del Mar, but could still play in Buenos Aires and/or the Acapulco hard court stop. Deals are still being worked out a...
- Rafael Nadal Finishes No. 1, Ahead Of No. 2 Djokovic By 770 Ranking Points
- nd even into March.
Rafa will begin dropping points in February with 400 total points coming off from both Vina del Mar (150) and Sao Paulo (250), which still won't be enough for the Dubai-defending Djokovic to pass.
But the S...
- Looks Like Rafael Nadal Is Returning To South America Next February
- Australian Open, Nadal returned to South America this past February with good success, reaching the final in Vina del Mar followed by titles in Sao Paulo and Acapulco.
The trip bolstered Nadal's confidence and launched what has ...