The latest Wuhan tournament news:
- US Open For North American Players, French Open For European?
- h the French for the Europeans.
Asians might have to waiting until October and a possible Tokyo, Shanghai, Wuhan Beijing swing. Then, perhaps some indoor events, although they seem unlikely right now. And I'm not sure how ...
- French Open Announces Shock Move To September... DURING LAVER CUP!
- RING Roger Federer's Laver Cup, St. Pete, Metz, Chengdu and Sofia on the ATP, and Tokyo, Seoul, Guangzhou and Wuhan on the WTA.
The whole world is affected by the public health crisis connected with COVID-19. In order to e...
- Halep, Rybakina To Meet For Dubai Title
- to win this set than play a third one. I wanted to win second so much."
In their only meeting last year in Wuhan, Halep retired to Rybakina down 5-4 in the first set due to a back injury.
"It's amazing what [Rybakina's]...
- Halep, Muguruza Roll Into Australian SF Meeting; Barty Seeks Final v Kenin
- rty battles the Cinderella Sofia Kenin. Barty leads the 21-year-old American 4-1 with Barty wins last year at Wuhan and the French. Kenin upset the Australian in Canada.
"An exceptional competitor as well," Barty said of K...
- Andreescu Returns In Loaded Beijing Field
- will tell. I just have to focus on the people I'm playing at this tournament."
Halep is projected to face Wuhan champion Aryna Sabalenka in the third round. She was slated to battle Karolina Pliskova in the quarters, but ...
- Sabalenka Wins Second Straight Wuhan Title, Beats Riske
- After a down season, Aryna Sabalenka picked it up once against in Wuhan, China where the Belarussian defending her title beating Alison Riske 6-3, 3-6, 6-1.
It was Sabalenka's first title since Shenzhen in January and the ...
- Barty, Halep, Kvitova Lead 15 Of Top 20 In Wuhan
- The first big fall event on the WTA is already underway in Wuhan, China. Part of an 11-event stretch to end the WTA season, Wuhan boasts 15 of the Top 20 players in the world including seven of the Top 10.
Leading the way ...
- Garcia Beats Pliskova in Marathon 1st Set for WTA Tianjin Crown
- e in over a year for Garcia. While out of the race for the year-end championship this year, last year she won Wuhan and Beijing back-to-back to qualify for the WTA Finals.
"I've won three titles in China so it's bringing m...