Agnieszka Radwanska - News and More
- Nationality: POL ()
- Birthdate: March 06, 1989
- Birthplace: Krakow, Poland
- Residence: Krakow, Poland
- Turned Pro: Pro (April 23, 2005)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- 2013 Final Ranking: 5
Do you like Agnieszka Radwanska?
| Coached by Tomasz Wiktorowski; also works with father, Robert ... Mother, Marta, is an accountant; sister, Urszula, also plays on WTA ... Began playing at age ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Kuznetsova Winless in Russian Shocker; Fed Cup Capsules
- both her singles then clinching it in the doubles with Casey Dellacqua in three sets.
USA d. POLAND 4-0
After the withdrawal of Aggie Radwanska the result was never in doubt as Venus Williams and Sloane Stephens don't drop a set in singles in Hawaii.
SPAIN d. SERBIA 4-0
- 11 Things I Think I Thought About The Australian Open, Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams And Roger Federer's Knee
- - Has the game but too many injuries?
Victoria Azarenka - Might be a contender but my gut tells me she's passed her prime.
Agnieszka Radwanska - Good player, but not No. 1 material.
Madison Keys - Everyone's pick, but often injured.
Is there someone I'm missing? Belinda Bencic?...
- Fed Cup Capsules: Halep Skips Surgery To Compete, Bouchard And Radwanska Skip Out
- in Quebec City.
Poland at USA
Venus Williams and Sloane Stephens lead the U.S. team in Hawaii, which looked to be a match before Aggie Radwanska declined participation, leaving Klaudia Jans-Ignacik, Magda Linette, Paula Kania and Alicja Rosolska to get pounded for Poland on outdoor h...
- Angelique Kerber: It Sounds Crazy But I Can Say I'm A Grand Slam Champion Now!
- Actually, I was not surprising because I played a lot of matches against her and I know how she is playing. I saw the match against Radwanska.
I don't know if it's good or bad that you are lefty or no. I think she's a champion and she won so many Grand Slams against so many gre...
- Dominant Serena Williams To Face Angelique Kerber In 2016 Australian Open Final
- advanced to Saturday final in straight sets.
After a day off yesterday, Serena was on first and she came out swinging against Agnieszka Radwanska, jumping out to a 7-0 lead before the World No. 4 got her teeth into the match.
Serena's lull didn't last long as she broke Radwanska l...
- Azarenka Out, Konta Kruises, Tennis-X Notes
- meeting between Konta and Kerber.
Thursday in Melbourne will feature both women's semifinals in (1) Serena Williams vs. (4) Agnieszka Radwanska, and the awesomely alliterative (7) Kerber vs. Konta.
TENNIS-X NEWS, NOTES, QUOTES AND BARBS
Doh! Official Aussie Open broadcaster Chan...
- ATP/WTA Previews: Safina, Venus, 9 of Top 10 at Tokyo
- Caroline Wozniacki, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Jelena Jankovic, Victoria Azarenka, Flavia Pennetta, Ana Ivanovic, Aggie Radwanska, Sam Stosur, Nadia Petrova, Marion Bartoli, Na Li, Virginie RazzanoFloaters: Maria Sharapova, (WC) Kimiko Date Krumm, (Q) Alexa Glatch, Dan...
- Sorana Cirstea Interview - French Open, June 1
- So I think everything comes together, and I hope I can handleeverything.
Q. Some other players of your generation like Wozniacki or Radwanska,Azarenka were in the top 20 by the end of last season, and then you were behindthem. Was it encouraging for you to seethem doing so well? B...
- Murray Stunned By Coric In Dubai, Djokovic, Federer Dominate; Venus Takes Out Radwanska In Doha
- Stepanek, Haase, Radwanska Win Titles; X-Notes
- Serena v Radwanska, Power v Guile in Wimbledon Women's Final
- Djokovic, Jankovic, Radwanska, Pavlyuchenkova Collect Weekend ATP and WTA Titles
- Radwanska Needs to Get in Sharapova's Face: Sony Miami Women's Final Preview
- WTA Finals Singapore SF: Sharapova v Kvitova, Muguruza v Radwanska
Recent fan comments for Agnieszka Radwanska:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)