Aryna Sabalenka - News and More
Do you like Aryna Sabalenka?Started playing tennis aged 6... Favourite surface is hard ... Read Full Bio
- Barty, Bencic Power Into WTA Finals Semis; Halep v Pliskova Play For Last Spot
- round robin of the Red Group concluded Thursday at the WTA Finals in Shenzhen with Ash Barty and Belinda Bencic advanced to this weekend's semifinal stage. Barty cruised past Petra Kvitova 6-4, 6-2. "I was particularly happy with the way I was able to return tonight," commented ...
- Osaka Withdraws From WTA Finals Shenzhen; Kvitova, Barty Fall
- a day of surprises at the WTA Finals in Shenzhen, the biggest one was former No. 1 Naomi Osaka withdrawing from the event due to a right shoulder issue. She also was unable to finish the tournament last year. "It's not ideal. This is the second time I had to withdraw from the Finals...
- Barty Clinches #1, Osaka Gets First WTA Finals Win On Day 1 In Shenzhen; Andreescu v Halep Mon.
- of the first two Slams of the season were also the first two winners at the WTA Finals played in Shenzhen this week. Naomi Osaka opened the year-end event with a tough 3-set win over Petra Kvitova 7-6(1), 4-6, 6-4. Osaka, who began the year with the Australian Open title over t...
- Sabalenka Tops Bertens For Zhuhai Title
- players who fell short of qualifying for the Finals in Shenzhen, there was the Elite Trophy event in Zhuhai, China, which went to Aryna Sabalenka who beat Kiki Bertens 6-4, 6-2 in the title match. Sabalenka now has five career titles with the last four coming in China! "For the ...
- Andreescu Returns In Loaded Beijing Field
- time will tell. I just have to focus on the people I'm playing at this tournament." Halep is projected to face Wuhan champion Aryna Sabalenka in the third round. She was slated to battle Karolina Pliskova in the quarters, but the Czech was upset in the first round by Jelena Ostape...
- Sabalenka Wins Second Straight Wuhan Title, Beats Riske
- a down season, Aryna Sabalenka picked it up once against in Wuhan, China where the Belarussian defending her title beating Alison Riske 6-3, 3-6, 6-1. It was Sabalenka's first title since Shenzhen in January and the fourth of her career (3 in China). "I can't believe that I de...
- Halep, Wozniacki Lead Loaded Wuhan Field; Kerber v Keys, Svitolina v Sabalenka Tues.
- Stephens Ousted In Beijing; Wozniacki, Pliskova Advance; Sabalenka v 2017 Champion Garcia
- Sabalenka Wins WTA New Haven for 1st Career Title
- Aryna Sabalenka: I've Improved Everything Since The Start Of The Year
- Sabalenka, Kontaveit Reach Wuhan Final
- Rising Sabalenka Wins Wuhan, Leaps to Verge of Top 15 Ranking