Alexander Zverev - News and More
Do you like Alexander Zverev?Nickname is "Sascha"…Speaks German, English and Russian...Father, Alexander, was a former pro player and is now his coach; mother, Irena, is a tennis coach; old ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Monster game, powerful shots
Weaknesses: Experience, speed, touch
- Alexander Zverev Hires David Ferrer For Coaching Role On Trial
- Zverev has reportedly hired another "supercoach" tapping the now-retired David Ferrer to join his team on a part-time basis. Zverev, who already went through Juan Carlos Ferrero and Ivan Lendl, will have the 38-year-old Ferrer visit him for a 15-day trial in Monte Carlo. ...
- Novak Djokovic's Coach, Goran Ivanisevic, Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- Vajda, was not part of the tour. The fact that Ivanisevic did test negative twice before his positive is concerning since Alexander Zverev, Marin Cilic and Dominic Thiem all tested negative as well. While Zverev and Cilic have opted to self-quarantine, Thiem continues to play e...
- Kyrgios Calls Djokovic's Tour Boneheaded...And He's Right!
- Saturday in Croatia, also confirmed a positive test as did one of Novak's good friend Viktor Troicki and one of his trainers. Alexander Zverev and Marin Cilic both released statements that they were negative. Another headliner on the 4-week "Tour" Dominic Thiem was negative, but he...
- Borna Coric, Two Coaches Also Test Positive For COVID After Adria Tour
- for the last few days gets tested!" he wrote on social media. Coric, along with Novak Djokovic, Marin Cilic, Dominic Thiem, Alexander Zverev, and others, was part of Djokovic's Adria Tour. Zverev and Cilic have both announced negative tests. Djokovic reportedly did not get ...
- Grigor Dimitrov Becomes First Big Tennis Name To Test Positive For Coronavirus
- between Djokovic and Andrey Rublev. But the Bulgarian's revelation cancelled the finale. Last week, Dimitrov joined Djokovic, Alexander Zverev and Dominic Thiem among others in Belgrade for the event which had fans in attendance and plenty of non-social distancing moments. There...
- US Open For North American Players, French Open For European?
- event being held during a pandemic. But the players, as we have seen this week, are willing to play. Djokovic, Dominic Thiem and Alexander Zverev have been busy playing fan-filled exos as have others. But cross-continental travel is still a tricky, un-tested nuisance. And I can sym...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- have done better, but that's how tennis works."At No. 4 Azarenka becomes the highest-ranking Belarusian in WTA history, surpassing Natasha Zvereva who reached No. 5.Azarenka won the doubles title with Maria Kirilenko, their second after Cincinnati last year....
- Andy Murray Interview - French Open, May 24
- you'renot allowed to bet on your own sport. Q. Could you just say a few words about your potential second roundopponents, Starace and Zverev? ANDY MURRAY: Yeah, I haven't played either of them on thetour before. Zverev, I've known himsince we're very young. We're the sameage and...
- Zverev Flames Out Again At Australian Open; Djokovic Is Hip, Federer Advances
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Djokovic The Destroyer Into French QFs, Zverev Next; Federer v Wawrinka Tomorrow
- Federer Too Strong For Zverev, Qualifies For SFs In London; Sock Eliminates Cilic
- Andy Murray Sets Record With 5th Queen's Title; Florian Mayer Denies Alexander Zverev In Halle
- Zverev Shocked, Shapovalov Upset Run Continues at US Open; Federer, Nadal Return Thurs.