Alexander Zverev - News and More
Do you like Alexander Zverev?Nickname is "Sascha"…Speaks German, English and Russian...Father, Alexander, was a former pro player and is now his coach; mother, Irena, is a tennis coach; old ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Monster game, powerful shots
Weaknesses: Experience, speed, touch
- 9 Things I Think I Thought About Novak Djokovic's French Open Win And The GOAT Debate
- one or two more after that. So maybe he gets to 25 and passes Court. I think 24 tops. Tsitsipas, Daniil Medvedev and Alexander Zverev are all right there with more younger kids coming up. So I'll Djokovic at least a year, perhaps until the end of 2022 when his window begin...
- Roger Federer Returns To Grass Monday In Loaded Halle Field
- are a host of top players including top seed Daniil Medvedev, French finalist Stefanos Tsitsipas, No. 3 seed and 2-time finalist Alexander Zverev and then fourth-seeded Andrey Rublev. Federer could meet Stuttgart finalist Felix Auger-Aliassime in the second round, Medvedev in the q...
- Novak Djokovic v Stefanos Tsitsipas For The French Open Title, Who's The Pick?
- of experience. This is Tsitsipas's first Slam final, Djokovic's 29th. And while I think Tsitsipas is best equipped of the youngsters (like Zverev, Medvedev, even Thiem) to handle this occasion because of his free-flowing nature, I just think this is one of those moments Djokovic has b...
- 8 Things I Think I Thought About Djokovic's Win Over Nadal In The French Open SF
- if 20 is where Nadal ends up. I don't see him winning on grass or on the hardcourts. Not at 35. And next year, Tsitsipas, Alexander Zverev, Daniil Medvedev, etc., are all going to be better. Those young guys won't be coming for just Nadal, either. They are also targeting Djo...
- Djokovic Stops Nadal In French Open Thriller, Will Face Tsitsipas For Title
- man he needed five sets to beat last year, Stefanos Tsitsipas. The Greek advanced to his first career Slam final holding off Alexander Zverev in five sets 6-3, 6-3, 4-6, 4-6, 6-3 in 3 hours, 37 minutes. Tsitsipas jumped out early breaking a Zverev in a poor opening service game fr...
- Nadal v Djokovic, Tsitsipas v Zverev In French Open SFs; Who's The Pick?
- had one of the last four. Rafael Nadal rolled. Novak Djokovic got through the Italians. Stefanos Tsitsipas looked good and Alexander Zverev recovered nicely from that first round scare and took full advantage of a nice draw. All four men are playing well, are healthy and shou...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- have done better, but that's how tennis works."At No. 4 Azarenka becomes the highest-ranking Belarusian in WTA history, surpassing Natasha Zvereva who reached No. 5.Azarenka won the doubles title with Maria Kirilenko, their second after Cincinnati last year....
- Andy Murray Interview - French Open, May 24
- you'renot allowed to bet on your own sport. Q. Could you just say a few words about your potential second roundopponents, Starace and Zverev? ANDY MURRAY: Yeah, I haven't played either of them on thetour before. Zverev, I've known himsince we're very young. We're the sameage and...
- Zverev Flames Out Again At Australian Open; Djokovic Is Hip, Federer Advances
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Djokovic The Destroyer Into French QFs, Zverev Next; Federer v Wawrinka Tomorrow
- Federer Too Strong For Zverev, Qualifies For SFs In London; Sock Eliminates Cilic
- Andy Murray Sets Record With 5th Queen's Title; Florian Mayer Denies Alexander Zverev In Halle
- Zverev Shocked, Shapovalov Upset Run Continues at US Open; Federer, Nadal Return Thurs.