Alexander Zverev - News and More
Do you like Alexander Zverev?Nickname is "Sascha"…Speaks German, English and Russian...Father, Alexander, was a former pro player and is now his coach; mother, Irena, is a tennis coach; old ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Monster game, powerful shots
Weaknesses: Experience, speed, touch
- Tsitsipas Too Good For Federer, Will Meet Thiem For ATP Finals Title; Who's The Pick?
- taking on Stefanos Tsitsipas after both enjoyed comfortable straight set wins today. Tsitsipas, who beat Daniil Medvedev and Alexander Zverev during his round robin week, got over once again on Roger Federer. A day after falling in three to Rafael Nadal, the Greek showed no signs ...
- Nadal Beats Tsitsipas At ATP Finals, But Comes Up Short In SF Bid; Zverev Makes Last 4
- play at the ATP Finals in London. Nadal needed the win to stay alive in the semifinal race, but later was eliminated when Alexander Zverev swept away Daniil Medvedev 6-4, 7-6(4) to earn the final spot. "Preparations have been very short and itâ€™s the worst tournament possi...
- Flawless Federer Eliminates Djokovic From ATP Finals; Nadal Finishes No. 1
- blowing a match point and a 5-1 lead in the third against Nadal, Daniil Medvedev returns to face defending champion Alexander Zverev. If Nadal beats Tsitsipas, the Medvedev-Zverev match will be meaningless as Rafa will have won the group, Tsitsipas second. If Tsits...
- Nadal Mounts Furious Comeback On Mevedev At ATP Final; Djokovic v Federer Thurs.
- will meet Nadal with the winner taking the top seed spot in the group. If Nadal loses, he's out. Medvedev is still alive but must beat Zverev in two sets while Tsitsipas beats Nadal. Before then, a big Bjorn Borg Group showdown is set for Thursday between former champions Novak...
- Thiem Topples Djokovic In Thriller, Federer Wins; Nadal v Medvedev Wed At ATP Finals
- â€˜Okay, they are not playing as good as they canâ€™, they still win these matches." And then Stefanos Tsitsipas battles Alexander Zverev. The Greek leads 3-1 in that series including two this year. The winner likely gets a semifinal spot. â€œBoth fantastic matches. Especia...
- Nadal Falls In Return, Tsitsipas Tops Medvedev At ATP Finals; Federer Tries To Stay Alive Tues.
- title, but it didn't go so well. In his opening match at the ATP Finals today in London, Nadal suffered his first career loss to Alexander Zverev 6-2, 6-4. Nadal showed no signs of an ab injury which forced him out of Paris two weeks ago, but he didn't have the sizzle on his fearso...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- have done better, but that's how tennis works."At No. 4 Azarenka becomes the highest-ranking Belarusian in WTA history, surpassing Natasha Zvereva who reached No. 5.Azarenka won the doubles title with Maria Kirilenko, their second after Cincinnati last year....
- Andy Murray Interview - French Open, May 24
- you'renot allowed to bet on your own sport. Q. Could you just say a few words about your potential second roundopponents, Starace and Zverev? ANDY MURRAY: Yeah, I haven't played either of them on thetour before. Zverev, I've known himsince we're very young. We're the sameage and...
- Zverev Flames Out Again At Australian Open; Djokovic Is Hip, Federer Advances
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Djokovic The Destroyer Into French QFs, Zverev Next; Federer v Wawrinka Tomorrow
- Federer Too Strong For Zverev, Qualifies For SFs In London; Sock Eliminates Cilic
- Andy Murray Sets Record With 5th Queen's Title; Florian Mayer Denies Alexander Zverev In Halle
- Zverev Shocked, Shapovalov Upset Run Continues at US Open; Federer, Nadal Return Thurs.