Alexander Zverev - News and More
Do you like Alexander Zverev?Nickname is "Sascha"…Speaks German, English and Russian...Father, Alexander, was a former pro player and is now his coach; mother, Irena, is a tennis coach; old ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Monster game, powerful shots
Weaknesses: Experience, speed, touch
- Zverev Rises To Medvedev Challenge, Wins Second ATP Finals Title
- Zverev put an end to the run of Daniil Medvedev topping the defending champion 6-4, 6-4 to win his second ATP Finals title on Sunday in Turin, Italy. "I'm obviously happy with how the season went. I'm happy with the finish of the season,â€ť Zverev said. â€śIt was obviously...
- Daniil Medvedev v Alexander Zverev For The ATP Finals Title, Who's The Pick?
- Daniil Medvedev and Novak Djokovic would have been a fitting conclusion to the ATP calendar year. But like he did in Tokyo, Alexander Zverev spoiled the party. Djokovic had some chances late in the first set, then was finally able to breakthrough in the second. Both guys were...
- Australian Open Confirms Only Vaxxed Players Allowed; Djokovic To Decide
- I was just waiting to hear what the news is going to be. Now that I know, we'll just have to wait and see," Djokovic said Saturday. Zverev also commented at the situation, "we are visiting another country. This is not about tennis. This is about the virus that is going on. We n...
- Ruud Overcomes Rublev In Thriller to Reach SF; Djokovic v Zverev Sat.
- a dead match, Djokovic steamrolled Cameron Norrie 6-2, 6-1 to stay perfect on the week. Tomorrow, Djokovic will meet Alexander Zverev in the semifinals. â€śSascha is playing well," Djokovic said. "He is obviously one of the best players in the world, arguably the best s...
- Zverev Cruised In Turin Finals, Medevedev Wins; Ruud v Rublev For Last SF Spot
- Zverev booked his semifinal spot in the ATP Finals by cruising past Hubert Hurkacz 6-4, 6-2. The 2018 champion connected on 22 winners to only eight unforced to reach his third semifinal at the ATP Finals. â€śToday was a tough match mentally because I needed to win, so ...
- Djokovic Reaches SFs In Turin, Tsitsipas Withdraws; Medvedev Streaking At ATP Finals
- to put his seven match win streak on the line against Jannik Sinner, is already into the semifinals. But Sinner is alive as is Alexander Zverev and Hubert Hurkacz. If Zverev wins, he gets in. â€śIâ€™m ready to play Hubi on Thursday, and I think that will be the deciding match for...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- have done better, but that's how tennis works."At No. 4 Azarenka becomes the highest-ranking Belarusian in WTA history, surpassing Natasha Zvereva who reached No. 5.Azarenka won the doubles title with Maria Kirilenko, their second after Cincinnati last year....
- Andy Murray Interview - French Open, May 24
- you'renot allowed to bet on your own sport. Q. Could you just say a few words about your potential second roundopponents, Starace and Zverev? ANDY MURRAY: Yeah, I haven't played either of them on thetour before. Zverev, I've known himsince we're very young. We're the sameage and...
- Zverev Flames Out Again At Australian Open; Djokovic Is Hip, Federer Advances
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Djokovic The Destroyer Into French QFs, Zverev Next; Federer v Wawrinka Tomorrow
- Federer Too Strong For Zverev, Qualifies For SFs In London; Sock Eliminates Cilic
- Andy Murray Sets Record With 5th Queen's Title; Florian Mayer Denies Alexander Zverev In Halle
- Zverev Shocked, Shapovalov Upset Run Continues at US Open; Federer, Nadal Return Thurs.