Alexander Zverev - News and More
Do you like Alexander Zverev?Nickname is "Sascha"…Speaks German, English and Russian...Father, Alexander, was a former pro player and is now his coach; mother, Irena, is a tennis coach; old ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Monster game, powerful shots
Weaknesses: Experience, speed, touch
- Nadal Falls In Return, Tsitsipas Tops Medvedev At ATP Finals; Federer Tries To Stay Alive Tues.
- title, but it didn't go so well. In his opening match at the ATP Finals today in London, Nadal suffered his first career loss to Alexander Zverev 6-2, 6-4. Nadal showed no signs of an ab injury which forced him out of Paris two weeks ago, but he didn't have the sizzle on his fearso...
- Thiem Stuns Federer At ATP Finals, Djokovic Rolls; Nadal Gets Ab Test Monday
- it is. That's all it is." Tomorrow, the Andre Agassi Group takes center stage with Rafael Nadal duels defending champion Alexander Zverev. Rafa leads the German 5-0 but the Spaniard comes in nursing an ab injury. â€śI have good hopes to be 100 per cent ready for Monday,â€ť ...
- ATP Finals Picks And Pans: Nadal, Djokovic Battle For No. 1
- put Tsitsipas in there as well. The kid has moxie and already has wins this year over the Big 3. Defending champion Alexander Zverev who has lost three of his last four though seems to be in better form than earlier in the year. Dominic Thiem has had some really good r...
- ATP Finals Groups: Federer With Djokovic; Nadal To Play
- Nadal who is still iffy with an ab injury. The Spaniard who has never won the year-end event is grouped with defending champion Alexander Zverev and newcomers Daniil Medvedev and Stefanos Tsitsipas. Among the major storylines this year is the race for No. 1 between Nadal and Djoko...
- Berrettini Rounds Out ATP Finals Field; Federer, Djokovic Combined For 11 Titles
- Federer has won the title six times, Djokovic has won the title five times while Nadal seeks his first year-end trophy. Alexander Zverev is the defending champion. Four different players have won the event the last four years. Djokovic or Federer have been in the final all...
- Djokovic, Nadal Wednesday Winners In Paris; ATP Finals Field Taking Shape
- Goffin and Denis Shapovalov beat Fabio Fognini. And with Matteo Berrettini falling to Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in the late match, Alexander Zverev has qualified and Berrettini will take the final spot unless Gael Monfils, Stan Wawrinka or Alex De Minaur win the title. Then the eight sp...
- Kvitova Shocks Azarenka for WTA Madrid Crown
- have done better, but that's how tennis works."At No. 4 Azarenka becomes the highest-ranking Belarusian in WTA history, surpassing Natasha Zvereva who reached No. 5.Azarenka won the doubles title with Maria Kirilenko, their second after Cincinnati last year....
- Andy Murray Interview - French Open, May 24
- you'renot allowed to bet on your own sport. Q. Could you just say a few words about your potential second roundopponents, Starace and Zverev? ANDY MURRAY: Yeah, I haven't played either of them on thetour before. Zverev, I've known himsince we're very young. We're the sameage and...
- Zverev Flames Out Again At Australian Open; Djokovic Is Hip, Federer Advances
- Federer v Dimitrov, Raonic v Zverev; Azarenka v Halep; Wimbledon Monday Picks And Pans
- Djokovic The Destroyer Into French QFs, Zverev Next; Federer v Wawrinka Tomorrow
- Federer Too Strong For Zverev, Qualifies For SFs In London; Sock Eliminates Cilic
- Andy Murray Sets Record With 5th Queen's Title; Florian Mayer Denies Alexander Zverev In Halle
- Zverev Shocked, Shapovalov Upset Run Continues at US Open; Federer, Nadal Return Thurs.