Frances Tiafoe - News and More
Do you like Frances Tiafoe?Began playing tennis at age 3 with twin brother Franklin... Father, Frances Sr.; mother, Alphina... A product of Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Power, speed, forehand
Weaknesses: Hitchy groundstrokes
- 11 Things I Think I Thought About Novak Djokovic, Naomi Osaka And The Australian Open
- his 20-match win streak, with all those titles, wins over Top 10s and with Djokovic struggling against the likes of Taylor Fritz, Frances Tiafoe, and with injury; the Russian Daniil Medvedev was going to do what have never been done before: Take the Serb down in the Australian Open f...
- Kyrgios Comeback Highlights Day 3 At The Australian Open, Djokovic Tough; Nadal Tests Back Again
- first set, kind of everything started to work.” It figured to be an easy afternoon for 8-time champion Novak Djokovic against Frances Tiafoe, but it wasn't. The American wouldn't go away after dropping the first set, then overcame a 3-0 hole the third to force a break. But after ...
- Nadal's Back OK In Australian Opener, Russians Roll; Djokovic v Tiafoe
- Evans, Hubert Hurkacz and Tennys Sandgren were eliminated. On Wednesday, Novak Djokovic returns to face former quarterfinalist Frances Tiafoe. Dominic Thiem, Alexander Zverev and Stan Wawrinka also see action plus Australian bad boys Nick Kyrgios and Bernard Tomic are on court. To...
- Djokovic Dominant Start At Australian Open, Shapovalov Outlasts Sinner; Nadal Tests Back
- because it was a long time until the Slam.” Grigor Dimitrov, Pablo Carreno Busta, Americans Taylor Fritz, Reilly Opelka and Frances Tiafoe were also winners. Australian bad boys Nick Kyrgios and Bernard Tomic were winners. Gael Monfils suffered an emotional 5-set loss to Emi...
- Australian Open Men's Preview: Djokovic, Nadal In Battle For History, Who's The Pick?
- semifinals, and I expect him to do that again this month. His draw is good but not great. Jeremy Chardy is a decent player as is Frances Tiafoe, Taylor Fritz and Reilly Opelka who are also in his section. In the fourth round he's looking at Stan Wawrinka and then perhaps Zverev in t...
- Nadal Seeks Slam Record, Favorite Djokovic Wants 9th Australian Open
- in the finals. Djokovic's draw sees him open against Jeremy Chardy. He could then face former Australian Open quarterfinalist Frances Tiafoe with Stan Wawrinka in the fourth round and Alexander Zverev in the quarterfinals. Wawrinka could face Milos Raonic in the third. Zverev has...
- Nadal Wins, Federer Escapes Tiafoe Test Tuesday at US Open; Cilic, Delpo Wed.
- Zverev Gets Rocked By Raonic At Australian Open, Djokovic Needs 4; Nadal v Tiafoe In QFs
- Tsitsipas Tstuns Federer At Australian Open; Nadal Rolls, Tiafoe Pulls Upset Again
- Del Potro Opens Play Thursday At Indian Wells, Robson Returns; Fritz v Tiafoe
- Frances Tiafoe: Oh My God I'm Going To Play Federer!
- Rafael Nadal Rolls Past Gasquet; Tired Zverev Ousted By Tiafoe; Dimitrov-Delpo Thurs