Novak Djokovic - News and More
Do you like Novak Djokovic?Began playing at age four and made pro debut at 16...Plays with a double-handed backhand...Nicknamed "Nole"...Father, Srdjan and mother, Dijana...Owner of compa ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Terrific all-around game; wicked two hander, especially up-the-line
Weaknesses: Susceptible to retirements; double faults; breathing issues
See also: Novak Djokovic Girlfriend
- Alexander Zverev Hires David Ferrer For Coaching Role On Trial
- area of need for Zverev is help with his serve which was never Ferrer's forte. Zverev tested negative for the Coronavirus during Novak Djokovic's Adria Tour, but after announcing he would self-quarantine for two weeks, the German star drew criticism for being seen partying in public...
- Novak Djokovic, Wife, Test Negative For Coronavirus
- revealing a positive COVID-19 test a week ago, Novak Djokovic and his wife, Jelena, are reportedly virus free. Djokovic and three other players -- Grigor Dimitrov, Borna Coric and Viktor Troicki -- contracted the coronavirus during the Serb's now-cancelled Adria Tour. All tol...
- Djokovic Donates $45K To Coronavirus Hit City
- to Serbian media, Novak Djokovic has donated $45,000 to Novi Pazar, a COVID-stricken city in the southwest of Serbia. Djokovic is currently under fire for staging an exhibition tour which left at least people, including himself and his wife, infected with the coronavirus. ...
- Novak Djokovic's Coach, Goran Ivanisevic, Tests Positive For Coronavirus
- fallout from Novak Djokovic's Adria Tour continued Friday with the announcement that the Serb's coach, former Wimbledon champion Goran Ivanisevic, has tested positive for the Coronavirus. Ivanisevic was on the mic Sunday to announce the Adria Tour final in Zadar had to be cancelle...
- Djokovic's Father Blames Dimitrov For Adria Tour COVID Outbreak
- Djokovic's father, Srdan, isn't doing his son any favors. With Novak already getting outrage from all direction, his outspoken father is now reported as saying the virus that infected at least eight people on the Adria Tour started with Grigor Dimitrov who was the first to announce...
- Tennis Players Testing Positive For Coronavirus
- (date of announcement) Thiago Seyboth Wild (March 24) Grigor Dimitrov (June 21) Borna Coric (June 22) Viktor Troicki (June 22) Novak Djokovic (June 23) Frances Tiafoe (July 4) ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.First c...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- well I can get those. That's what I care about right now. Q. After Rafa's play today, do you think it's going to start a new era with Djokovic and Nadal on the top? ROGER FEDERER: Possibly. I don't know. You tell me. Let's see in five years. Look back. It's not like No...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Djokovic Tries to Cap Slam Season Against Nadal With First US Open Title, Who'll Win?
- Murray, Djokovic Close In On Wimbledon Final; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Djokovic v. Nadal For Australian Open Title, 2012 Supremacy; Who's The Pick?
- Nadal v. Murray, Federer v. Djokovic as Top 4 Collide in Toronto