Novak Djokovic - News and More
Do you like Novak Djokovic?Began playing at age four and made pro debut at 16...Plays with a double-handed backhand...Nicknamed "Nole"...Father, Srdjan and mother, Dijana...Owner of compa ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Terrific all-around game; wicked two hander, especially up-the-line
Weaknesses: Susceptible to retirements; double faults; breathing issues
See also: Novak Djokovic Girlfriend
- 9 Things I Think I Thought About The 2020 ATP Finals And Daniil Medvedev
- -- 0 Top 10 wins, 0 tournament finals -- but as we saw in 2019, when the guy gets going he really gets going. I thought with Novak Djokovic's head not right, Rafael Nadal not having a great record in London, Alexander Zverev dealing with a domestic abuse issue and the lack of an...
- Medvedev Overcomes Thiem For Biggest Career Title At ATP Finals
- the ATP Finals since Nikolay Dayvdenko won the first Finals in London in 2009. And he's also the first player to ever defeat the No. 1 (Djokovic), No. 2 (Nadal) and No. 3 (Thiem) players in the world at the ATP Finals, and first to do it at any event since David Nalbandian at 2007 Ma...
- Djokovic, Nadal Out; Medvedev To Meet Thiem For ATP Finals Title, Who's The Pick
- 2020 season with the four best players in the world meeting this final weekend in London at the ATP Finals. Today, the old guard Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal fell by the wayside to Dominic Thiem and Daniil Medvedev, respectively. Both Djokovic and Nadal were well in position t...
- Djokovic Tops Zverev To Set Blockbuster SF Field At ATP Finals; Nadal v Medvedev
- the semifinals at the ATP Finals. The last of the four spots was decided Friday on the final day of the round robin in London where Novak Djokovic played one on his best matches topping 2018 champion Alexander Zverev 6-3, 7-6(4). Djokovic got a break thanks to an ill-timed double fa...
- Nadal Returns To SFs After Eliminating Tsitsipas At ATP Finals; Djokovic, Zverev Meet For Last SF Spot
- and he deserves to win the title.” Thiem, who had already wrapped up the London Group, will now await the winner of tomorrow's Novak Djokovic-Alexander Zverev showdown. Djokovic leads 3-2 but Zverev beat the Serb in the 2018 final. It's their first collision since the 2019 French ...
- Medvedev Hammers Djokovic At ATP Finals; Nadal v Tsitsipas In Elimination Match
- him to do big things this week at the ATP Finals. After an 0-3 campaign last year, the Russian is 2-0 after blasting favorite Novak Djokovic 6-3, 6-3 in the round robin on Wednesday. Medvedev, who out-Djokovic'd Djokovic, broke through during a long seventh game of the first s...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.First c...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- well I can get those. That's what I care about right now. Q. After Rafa's play today, do you think it's going to start a new era with Djokovic and Nadal on the top? ROGER FEDERER: Possibly. I don't know. You tell me. Let's see in five years. Look back. It's not like No...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Djokovic Tries to Cap Slam Season Against Nadal With First US Open Title, Who'll Win?
- Murray, Djokovic Close In On Wimbledon Final; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Djokovic v. Nadal For Australian Open Title, 2012 Supremacy; Who's The Pick?
- Nadal v. Murray, Federer v. Djokovic as Top 4 Collide in Toronto