Novak Djokovic - News and More
Do you like Novak Djokovic?Began playing at age four and made pro debut at 16...Plays with a double-handed backhand...Nicknamed "Nole"...Father, Srdjan and mother, Dijana...Owner of compa ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Terrific all-around game; wicked two hander, especially up-the-line
Weaknesses: Susceptible to retirements; double faults; breathing issues
See also: Novak Djokovic Girlfriend
- Djokovic, Nadal, Alcaraz All On Brutal Half Of French Open Draw
- Tsitsipas and Daniil Medvedev liked what they saw with the French Open draw a few hours ago, the three tournament favorites -- Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal and Carlos Alcaraz -- can't be thrilled. All three ended up on the same half of the draw with Nadal landing in the Djokovi...
- Djokovic Tops Tsitsipas For 6th Rome Masters Title, First Of 2022
- Djokovic is finally back in the win column after an impressive victory over Stefanos Tsitsipas 6-7, 7-6(5). “I pleasantly surprised myself I can say. I had a clear game plan and I knew what to expect, so I knew what I had to do, but I did play a perfect first set," Djokovic to...
- Djokovic Back In Rome Final, Dispatches Ruud, Will Face Tsitsipas For Title
- Djokovic and Stefanos Tsitsipas will meet Sunday in the Rome Masters final for the first time since their memorable French Open final last year when the Greek let a two set lead slip away. Djokovic's progress continued Saturday in the semifinals upended Casper Ruud in a rematch ...
- Djokovic Holds On Against FAA At Rome Masters; Tsitsipas v Zverev Sat.
- Djokovic wasn't at his very best Friday in the quarterfinals at the Rome Masters, but good enough. Djokovic failed to serve out the first and blew a break lead in the second but advanced in straights over Felix Auger-Aliassime 7-5, 7-6(1). "I thought it was high-level tennis," D...
- Nadal Falls To Shapovalov At Rome, Foot Injury Returns; Djokovic Advances, Tsitsipas v Sinner
- win on clay. He'll now face Casper Ruud tomorrow in the quarterfinals. Ruud knocked out Jenson Brooksby 6-3, 6-4. With Nadal out, Novak Djokovic is back in favorite status and looked the part hammering Stan Wawrinka 6-2, 6-2. The 5-time Rome champion has won seven of his last nine ma...
- Nadal Cruises Past Isner, Tsitsipas Wins; Djokovic v Warwinka Next
- the upset of the day, former UCLA star Marcos Giron upset 2020 finalist Diego Schwartzman. On Wednesday, Wawrinka returns to face Novak Djokovic. Zverev takes on De Minaur and Zverev collides with Khachanov. ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.First c...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- well I can get those. That's what I care about right now. Q. After Rafa's play today, do you think it's going to start a new era with Djokovic and Nadal on the top? ROGER FEDERER: Possibly. I don't know. You tell me. Let's see in five years. Look back. It's not like No...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Djokovic Tries to Cap Slam Season Against Nadal With First US Open Title, Who'll Win?
- Murray, Djokovic Close In On Wimbledon Final; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Djokovic v. Nadal For Australian Open Title, 2012 Supremacy; Who's The Pick?
- Nadal v. Murray, Federer v. Djokovic as Top 4 Collide in Toronto