Novak Djokovic - News and More
Do you like Novak Djokovic?Began playing at age four and made pro debut at 16...Plays with a double-handed backhand...Nicknamed "Nole"...Father, Srdjan and mother, Dijana...Owner of compa ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Terrific all-around game; wicked two hander, especially up-the-line
Weaknesses: Susceptible to retirements; double faults; breathing issues
See also: Novak Djokovic Girlfriend
- Djokovic Downs Thiem In 5 Sets For 8th Australian Open Title
- Djokovic won his 8th Australian Open title coming from two sets to one down to defeat Dominic Thiem 4-6, 6-4, 6-2, 3-6, 6-4 in four hours Sunday night in Melbourne. Djokovic remains a perfect 8-0 in the final after authoring his very first 2-1 sets down comeback in a Grand Slam ...
- 2020 Australian Open Men's Final Open Thread: Novak Djokovic v Dominic Thiem
- decades's first Grand Slam will be decided tonight as Novak Djokovic battles Dominic Thiem for the 2020 Australian Open title This will be their 11th meeting, first in a final. Djokovic leads 6-4 but Thiem has won four of the last meetings including two straight in Grand Slam play...
- Novak Djokovic v Dominic Thiem For The Australian Open Title, Who's The Pick?
- tennis and sporting world winning the title, the men's final at the Australian Open is very much chalk. Few would not have picked Novak Djokovic to return to the final and I don't think Dominic Thiem is much of an outsider. Thiem does his best work on the clay but has proven he ca...
- Thiem Tops Zverev To Reach First Australian Open Final, Djokovic Awaits
- playing unbelievable tennis right now.” Thiem, who already eliminated Rafael Nadal, now has a Sunday date with 7-time champion Novak Djokovic who has never lost once he reached the Australian Open final four. Djokovic leads 6-4 but Thiem has won four of the last five including ...
- Dominic Thiem v Alexander Zverev Australian Open SF, Who's The Pick? Djokovic-Federer Redux
- chance against Dominic Thiem. Before I get into this second semifinal, a quick look back at last night. As expected, it was Novak Djokovic rolling past a hobbled Roger Federer 7-6(1), 6-4, 6-3. I admire Federer for giving it a go but sadly there just wasn't much to this match. ...
- Djokovic Downs Ailing Federer To Reach 8th Australian Open Final
- super showdown between Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer in the Australian Open semifinals was far from super. The Serb battered the banged-up Federer 7-6(1), 6-4, 6-3 to advance to his eighth career Australian Open final. Federer entered the contest under a cloud of uncertainty. T...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- Djokovic InterviewSony Ericsson Open - MiamiApril 1, 2011Q. Would it be fair to say you were a little happy to see the rain?NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Yes, it would be. After I came back from the rain delay, from the locker room and the break that we had, I felt different on the court.First c...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- well I can get those. That's what I care about right now. Q. After Rafa's play today, do you think it's going to start a new era with Djokovic and Nadal on the top? ROGER FEDERER: Possibly. I don't know. You tell me. Let's see in five years. Look back. It's not like No...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Djokovic Tries to Cap Slam Season Against Nadal With First US Open Title, Who'll Win?
- Murray, Djokovic Close In On Wimbledon Final; Wimbledon SF Picks And Pans
- Djokovic v. Nadal For Australian Open Title, 2012 Supremacy; Who's The Pick?
- Nadal v. Murray, Federer v. Djokovic as Top 4 Collide in Toronto