Lauren Davis - News and More
Do you like Lauren Davis?Coached by Federico Ricci ... Father is Bill (cardiologist); mother is Traci (nurse); older brother is Billy (student); dog is Pierre (French poodle) ... Mothe ... Read Full Bio
- Andreescu Gets Retirement From Raducanu At Rome Masters, Jabeur Wins; Swiatek Returns Tomorrow
- 6-2, 0-6, 6-4. She'll now face gold medalist Belinda Bencic. Fellow Americans Sloane Stephens and Shelby Rogers lost but Lauren Davis upset Jelena Ostapenko. The Latvian has now lost her last five matches. Tomorrow, world No. 1 Iga Swiatek returns after missing Madrid. ...
- Djokovic, Sinner, Canadians Advance At Rome Masters; Nadal v Isner Wed.
- over 4.5 years. Italians will have on eye on Sinner facing Fabio Fognini for a first time. "I got to know him a little bit more in Davis Cup," Sinner said of Fognini. "He gave me many, many things, some energy, because it was not easy for me for the first time last year in Tu...
- Zverev, Alcaraz, Sinner, Ruud Among Those In Davis Cup This Weekend
- 24 nations contesting the Qualifiers this weekend are competing for a place at the 2022 Davis Cup by Rakuten Finals (*). The 12 winning nations will secure a place in the Davis Cup Finals group stage in September. This weekend’s ties will be played as best-of-5-matches. On Fr...
- Alexander Zverev Hit With $40K Fine For Violently Attacking An Umpire Chair
- ATP will further investigate the matter and further sanctions, perhaps a suspension, could follow. There are no ATP events next week -- Davis Cup qualifying -- but Indian Wells starts in two weeks and then Miami, and Zverev could miss both if suspended. Zverev later apologized ...
- Zverev Battles Brooksby To 4:55am In Acapulco, The Latest Finish Ever To A Tennis Match
- 2022 Acapulco Alexander Zverev d. Jenson Brooksby 4:34am 2008 Australian Open Lleyton Hewitt d. Marcos Baghdatis 4:19am 2019 Davis Cup Querrey/Sock d. Bolelli/Fognini 3:34am 2007 Australian Open Andreas Seppi d. Bobby Reynolds 3:24am 2006 Tokyo Boris Becker d. Jiri No...
- Novak Djokovic: I'll Be The First To Congratulate Medvedev On No. 1
- champion met the media, first saying he was excited to get back on court. "I'm excited," Djokovic said. "I haven't played a match since Davis Cup in Spain last December. Can't wait to start an official match tomorrow night." Djokovic also has the No. 1 ranking at stake, though ...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- you anything? ANDY RODDICK: I was sick. I got on antibiotics. Had a bronchial infection of some sort, and I got a little better for Davis Cup. I felt fine during Palm Springs, and then, you know, came back a little bit when I was down here. Q. Is it the same? Does it fe...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- to win those, but not everybody can say they've been in multiple Wimbledon finals, you know. He's won the US Open, was world No. 1, won Davis Cup. How much more do you really need to be happy as a tennis player? So I think he's actually considering that everybody always i...
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Live Blog Here During U.S. Davis Cup at Tennis-X
- ATP/WTA Previews: Roddick Dissed by NYT; Federer Davis Cup
- 2009 Davis Cup Draw Released; Federer v. U.S., Spain v. Serbia
- Davis Cup Wrap: U.S. Sputtering, Swiss Fail, Kazakh Win$
- Nadal Leads Spain In Search Of Fifth Davis Cup Title This Weekend