Lauren Davis - News and More
Do you like Lauren Davis?Coached by Federico Ricci ... Father is Bill (cardiologist); mother is Traci (nurse); older brother is Billy (student); dog is Pierre (French poodle) ... Mothe ... Read Full Bio
- ATP Finals Preview: Youngsters Try To Keep Title From Favorites Djokovic, Nadal
- and, as I said, everyone should be fit, healthy and hungry for one last title, one last paycheck. And for all of them -- there is no Davis Cup or likely exo tour afterward -- this is it until January (fingers crossed that happens). So enjoy it while we can! Fifteen matches t...
- Paris Masters Preview: Nadal Leads Field After Djokovic, Thiem Opt Out
- Paris Masters usually marks the end of the ATP season for nearly all the players. Only those eight in the ATP finals and the few Davis Cup participants have business left on the calendar. But this year is, sadly, different. The first Masters of the season -- Indian Wells -- nev...
- Andy Murray Mentally Planning For Cincinnati, US Open
- multiple hip surgeries, Murray missed the first two months of 2020, then the virus. He hasn't played an official match since Davis Cup last November. “Some sports have gone back, and seem to have done pretty well – football, for example," he said. "The issue for ...
- Davis Cup, Fed Cup Cancelled For 2020
- ITF has announced that the Davis Cup and the Fed Cup have been cancelled for 2020. They will return in 2021. The 2020 Davis Cup finals will now take place November 22, 2021 in Madrid. Also, the 24 home-and-away World Group I and World Group II ties due to be played in September...
- Rafael Nadal Turned 34 Today
- on their 34th. Federer at 34 17 Grand Slam titles 23 Masters 1000 titles 6 year-end championships 1 Olympic gold, 1 silver 1 Davis Cup title 302 weeks No. 1 Nadal at 34 19 Grand Slam titles 35 Masters 1000 titles 0 year-end championships 2 Olympic golds 5 Davis...
- Pro Tennis Suspension Extends Until August
- 3 Washington (ATP/WTA) San Jose (WTA) August 10 Toronto (ATP) August 17 Cincinnati (ATP/WTA) The last events played were the Davis Cup qualifiers and the WTA events in Lyon and Monterrey just ahead of Indian Wells which was suspended just before the qualifying draw was ...
- Andy Roddick Interview - Miami, Mar 26
- you anything? ANDY RODDICK: I was sick. I got on antibiotics. Had a bronchial infection of some sort, and I got a little better for Davis Cup. I felt fine during Palm Springs, and then, you know, came back a little bit when I was down here. Q. Is it the same? Does it fe...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Mar 23
- to win those, but not everybody can say they've been in multiple Wimbledon finals, you know. He's won the US Open, was world No. 1, won Davis Cup. How much more do you really need to be happy as a tennis player? So I think he's actually considering that everybody always i...
- Nadal Leads Spain Against U.S. in Davis Cup; Del Potro, Argentina Host Russia
- Live Blog Here During U.S. Davis Cup at Tennis-X
- ATP/WTA Previews: Roddick Dissed by NYT; Federer Davis Cup
- 2009 Davis Cup Draw Released; Federer v. U.S., Spain v. Serbia
- Davis Cup Wrap: U.S. Sputtering, Swiss Fail, Kazakh Win$
- Nadal Leads Spain In Search Of Fifth Davis Cup Title This Weekend