Roger Federer - News and More
Do you like Roger Federer?Began playing tennis at age eight...Mother, Lynette, is South African and father, Robert, is Swiss and they met on a business trip (they both worked for a pharm ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Does everything well; big forehand; great footwork; fast
Weaknesses: Trouble hitting high backhands; 5-set record
See also: Roger Federer Girlfriend
- 11 Things I Think I Thought About Novak Djokovic, Naomi Osaka And The Australian Open
- Andreescu? Sabalenka? I don't see it right now. She’s by far the best in the game. 3. BIG 3 RULES With some deference to Roger Federer who hasn't won since the 2018 Australian, the men's tour is really turning into the Big 2! We’ve gone from the Big 4 to the Big 3 and...
- Djokovic Dominates Medvedev For 9th Australian Open, 18th Grand Slam Title
- total is amazing and probably not your last one. I have no words to say.” Djokovic is now again within two of Nadal and also of Roger Federer who is expected back next month. Meanwhile, Medvedev falls to 0-2 in Slam finals, losing to greats Nadal and Djokovic. And today, he won...
- Osaka Overwhelms Brady For Second Australian Open Title, 4th Grand Slam
- a Grand Slam quarterfinal, now 12-0. She's also won her first four Grand Slam finals, a feat only matched by Monica Seles and Roger Federer. “Well, my reaction is that that’s very amazing company,” Osaka said. “I hope that I can, have, like, one grain of how their car...
- Tsitsipas Shocks Nadal, Meets Medvedev Next; Djokovic Seeks 9th Australian Open Final
- Today, was not enough.” Nadal misses another chance at winning a second Career Slam and will look to the French Open to tie Roger Federer's 21. “I never considered myself unlucky person at all,” said Nadal. “Doesn't matter the injuries that I had. I think I am very lu...
- Serena Slams Halep, Sets Osaka Semifinal At Australian Open; Barty Wants To Join SF Party
- with that." Serena reaches her 9th Australian Open final and the 39-year-old wins her 362nd career Grand Slam match which equals Roger Federer. Osaka, though, has won two from three off Serena though the two haven't met since the 2019 Canadian Open won by Serena. "She's Seren...
- Australian Open Men's Preview: Djokovic, Nadal In Battle For History, Who's The Pick?
- This is his home. Rafael Nadal has a home, too, it's in Roland Garros. But the Spaniard needs this one for two reasons: pass Roger Federer on the all-time Grand Slam leaderboard at 21 and to become the first player in the Open Era to win all four Grand Slams twice. Rafa's be...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- the same in Rome. In the first set I had my chances, too. It was very tight.Q. People tend to under evaluate you in relation to Nadal, Federer, the other top players. Do you think after this final, which you played very well, that you will be more considered by tennis fans, by the ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- pressing the top of the rankings for years. A few years ago I remember you going like this a lot. (Holding up index finger.) It was when Federer was kind of in a slump. Do you feel that...NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I don't understand. What do you mean?Q. You were like saying No. 1 or whatever t...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Roddick, Federer Face First Test Today at US Open
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?