Roger Federer - News and More
Do you like Roger Federer?Began playing tennis at age eight...Mother, Lynette, is South African and father, Robert, is Swiss and they met on a business trip (they both worked for a pharm ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Does everything well; big forehand; great footwork; fast
Weaknesses: Trouble hitting high backhands; 5-set record
See also: Roger Federer Girlfriend
- Tsitsipas Too Good For Federer, Will Meet Thiem For ATP Finals Title; Who's The Pick?
- set wins today. Tsitsipas, who beat Daniil Medvedev and Alexander Zverev during his round robin week, got over once again on Roger Federer. A day after falling in three to Rafael Nadal, the Greek showed no signs of that 3-hour battle with the Spaniard, outslugging Federer who w...
- Nadal Beats Tsitsipas At ATP Finals, But Comes Up Short In SF Bid; Zverev Makes Last 4
- Davis Cup next week if he's able, otherwise this was his last match of the year. Meanwhile, Tsitsipas returns tomorrow to face Roger Federer in his semifinal. "My body feels well currently. I don't feel pain anywhere. I feel fresh, honestly," Tsitsipas said. "After having a lo...
- Flawless Federer Eliminates Djokovic From ATP Finals; Nadal Finishes No. 1
- the match of the round robin, Roger Federer turned back the clock displaying some of his best tennis in a convincing 6-4, 6-3 victory over tournament favorite Novak Djokovic at the ATP Finals. Federer broke Djokovic early in the first, then rode his serve and lethal backhand to a ...
- Nadal Mounts Furious Comeback On Mevedev At ATP Final; Djokovic v Federer Thurs.
- beats Nadal. Before then, a big Bjorn Borg Group showdown is set for Thursday between former champions Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer who meet for a 49th time. Djokovic leads 26-22 over the Swiss with a memorable most recent meeting at Wimbledon in July. He's also 3-2 a...
- Thiem Topples Djokovic In Thriller, Federer Wins; Nadal v Medvedev Wed At ATP Finals
- a stunning win in his opener over Roger Federer, Dominic Thiem did one better toppling World No. 1 Novak Djokovic in a thrilling win 6-7(5), 6-3, 7-6(5). Thiem dropped a tight opening set, but then caught fire in the second, blasting forehand winners. And the Austrian kept it u...
- Nadal Falls In Return, Tsitsipas Tops Medvedev At ATP Finals; Federer Tries To Stay Alive Tues.
- of you all, playing in The O2 is something that we don't have during the year, and this is so special." Zverev has now beaten Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic and now Nadal in his last three matches at the event. Today he hit 14 forehand winners to Nadal's 3. "The whole thing wa...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- the same in Rome. In the first set I had my chances, too. It was very tight.Q. People tend to under evaluate you in relation to Nadal, Federer, the other top players. Do you think after this final, which you played very well, that you will be more considered by tennis fans, by the ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- pressing the top of the rankings for years. A few years ago I remember you going like this a lot. (Holding up index finger.) It was when Federer was kind of in a slump. Do you feel that...NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I don't understand. What do you mean?Q. You were like saying No. 1 or whatever t...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Roddick, Federer Face First Test Today at US Open
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?