Roger Federer - News and More
Do you like Roger Federer?Began playing tennis at age eight...Mother, Lynette, is South African and father, Robert, is Swiss and they met on a business trip (they both worked for a pharm ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Does everything well; big forehand; great footwork; fast
Weaknesses: Trouble hitting high backhands; 5-set record
See also: Roger Federer Girlfriend
- 9 Things I Think I Thought About The 2020 ATP Finals And Daniil Medvedev
- got another break in the third to seal it. Good thing for Thiem is won that first Masters at the 2019 Indian Wells event over Roger Federer and got that US Open title, so the monkey is off his back. But I feel there's something going on with him when he gets into a big-time fina...
- Djokovic Tops Zverev To Set Blockbuster SF Field At ATP Finals; Nadal v Medvedev
- robin before the Spaniard surged back. The last time the Top 4 made the semifinals at this event was 16 years ago in 2004 when Roger Federer beating Lleyton Hewitt in the final. Andy Roddick and Marat Safin were in the semifinals. Winners on Saturday will pick up an additional...
- ATP Finals Preview: Youngsters Try To Keep Title From Favorites Djokovic, Nadal
- winner Daniil Medvedev also are back. Just two new faces -- Diego Schwartzman and Andrey Rublev -- will make their debut after Roger Federer withdrew (he would have qualified!) and Matteo Berrettini didn't earn enough points to make 8-man field. There is no No. 1 intrigue as D...
- Rafael Nadal Still Chasing First ATP Finals Title
- to make it out of the round robin despite a 2-1 record. He made the finals in 2013 losing to Novak Djokovic and in 2010 falling to Roger Federer. Nadal and his group will open play on tomorrow in London. ...
- No. 1 Novak Djokovic In Hunt For Sixth ATP Finals Title
- Djokovic will try to make history at the ATP Finals as he tries to join Roger Federer as the only 6-time champions of the event. The Serb, who didn't make it out of the round-robin last year, has qualified for the ATP Finals for a 13th time and is the big favorite to win for th...
- 2020 ATP Finals Groups: No. 1 Djokovic Favored; Nadal Seeks First Year-End Title
- already wrapping up his sixth year-end No. 1, what's the story of the event? Djokovic will try to win his sixth Finals title (and tie Federer's record) while Nadal is seeking his first. Zverev and Tsitsipas have won the last two years, so can the youngsters retain the crown? ...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- the same in Rome. In the first set I had my chances, too. It was very tight.Q. People tend to under evaluate you in relation to Nadal, Federer, the other top players. Do you think after this final, which you played very well, that you will be more considered by tennis fans, by the ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- pressing the top of the rankings for years. A few years ago I remember you going like this a lot. (Holding up index finger.) It was when Federer was kind of in a slump. Do you feel that...NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I don't understand. What do you mean?Q. You were like saying No. 1 or whatever t...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Roddick, Federer Face First Test Today at US Open
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?