Roger Federer - News and More
Do you like Roger Federer?Began playing tennis at age eight...Mother, Lynette, is South African and father, Robert, is Swiss and they met on a business trip (they both worked for a pharm ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Does everything well; big forehand; great footwork; fast
Weaknesses: Trouble hitting high backhands; 5-set record
See also: Roger Federer Girlfriend
- Trick Shots At Home By Roger Federer [Video]
- the world locked down and the tennis tour in suspension, spend some time watching Roger Federer hit some trick shots against a wall. Federer underwent a surprise surgery on his right knee after the Australian Open, and appears to back in pretty good shape, dancing around in the ...
- Olympics And Tennis Competition Postponed Until 2021
- health of the athletes, everybody involved in the Olympic Games and the international community," a statement read. Players like Roger Federer, Venus and Serena Williams were hopeful of playing their last Olympics this summer. Will they be able to play in 2021 is a question mark. ...
- Pro Tennis Extends Shut Down Through June 7, Rankings Frozen
- at the earliest in June. How that impacts Olympic qualifying, other entries, and historical records (Novak Djokovic is closing in Roger Federer's record for weeks at No. 1), is uncertain. ...
- Laver Cup Won't Move Weeks, Will Go Against French Open (It's Roger v Rafa!)
- and the great city of Boston to know that we intend to hold Laver Cup 2020 as currently scheduled. The subplot here is that Roger Federer's Team8 firm runs the Laver Cup while the French has apparently already received the blessing on the move from Rafael Nadal who tournament ...
- French Open Announces Shock Move To September... DURING LAVER CUP!
- September 20-October 4. According to the latest calendars and assuming we get past the virus, the French Open will be played DURING Roger Federer's Laver Cup, St. Pete, Metz, Chengdu and Sofia on the ATP, and Tokyo, Seoul, Guangzhou and Wuhan on the WTA. The whole world is affected...
- WTA Suspended Until May 2, Tennis Tour On Lockdown
- the damage that will be done to the tours will be monumental and sport-changing. The top players will be OK (will Serena play again? Federer turns 39 in August), but challenger folk who depend on those weekly winnings will take a huge hit. So too will the countless number of tour...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- the same in Rome. In the first set I had my chances, too. It was very tight.Q. People tend to under evaluate you in relation to Nadal, Federer, the other top players. Do you think after this final, which you played very well, that you will be more considered by tennis fans, by the ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- pressing the top of the rankings for years. A few years ago I remember you going like this a lot. (Holding up index finger.) It was when Federer was kind of in a slump. Do you feel that...NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I don't understand. What do you mean?Q. You were like saying No. 1 or whatever t...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Roddick, Federer Face First Test Today at US Open
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?