Roger Federer - News and More
Do you like Roger Federer?Began playing tennis at age eight...Mother, Lynette, is South African and father, Robert, is Swiss and they met on a business trip (they both worked for a pharm ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Does everything well; big forehand; great footwork; fast
Weaknesses: Trouble hitting high backhands; 5-set record
See also: Roger Federer Girlfriend
- Novak Djokovic To Appeal Deportation On Monday
- is a vital event for Djokovic who, if he plays, would be favored to break the 20-20-20 tie he shares with rivals Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer. ...
- 2022 Australian Open Withdrawals
- main draw withdrawals from the 2022 Australian Open, which begins in Melbourne on January 17. ATP MEN Roger Federer -- right knee Stan Wawrinka -- left foot Guido Pella -- knee Milos Raonic -- heel Dominic Thiem -- right wrist Tennys Sandgren -- unvaxxed WTA WOMEN ...
- Novak Djokovic On Australian Open Entry List, So He's Vaccinated?
- they leave. The Serb will try to break the 20-20-20 tie atop the Grand Slam leaderboard he currently shares with Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer. Nadal is playing while Federer joins Stan Wawrinka and Guido Pella among the Top 100 men not playing. Djokovic is also entered into ...
- Australian Open Confirms Only Vaxxed Players Allowed; Djokovic To Decide
- not only is he bidding for a 10th Australian Open, but he would be the favorite to break the 3-way tie he, Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer share at 20 Grand Slam titles. ...
- Roger Federer Hoping For Summer 2022 Return
- comeback of Roger Federer keeps getting pushed back. Weeks ago, Darren Cahill let it be known that he thought Federer would be back for the Australian Open. Cahill later clarified stating he wasn't sure. Then in the last few days coach Ivan Ljubicic said the Australian Open wa...
- Real Possibility That Roger Federer Does Not Play The Australian Open
- coach Ivan Ljubicic, Roger Federer's chances are not great of playing the Australian Open. The Swiss who has undergone two surgeries on his right knee, has given little update on his status on his comeback. But his coach, Ljubicic, did provide some information. "I think the...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- the same in Rome. In the first set I had my chances, too. It was very tight.Q. People tend to under evaluate you in relation to Nadal, Federer, the other top players. Do you think after this final, which you played very well, that you will be more considered by tennis fans, by the ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- pressing the top of the rankings for years. A few years ago I remember you going like this a lot. (Holding up index finger.) It was when Federer was kind of in a slump. Do you feel that...NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I don't understand. What do you mean?Q. You were like saying No. 1 or whatever t...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Roddick, Federer Face First Test Today at US Open
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?