Roger Federer - News and More
Do you like Roger Federer?Began playing tennis at age eight...Mother, Lynette, is South African and father, Robert, is Swiss and they met on a business trip (they both worked for a pharm ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Does everything well; big forehand; great footwork; fast
Weaknesses: Trouble hitting high backhands; 5-set record
See also: Roger Federer Girlfriend
- Nadal Sharp, Kyrgios Wins Epic At Australian Open; Federer, Djokovic Return Sun.
- a break down in the third to beat former semifinalist Fernando Verdasco 6-2, 6-2, 6-4. Tomorrow, following a four hour marathon, Roger Federer returns to test his 38-year-old body against Marton Fucsovics. Federer beat the Hungarian in this round a few years ago in Melbourne, but F...
- Federer Fights Past Millman At Australian Open, Tsitsipas Tsent Off; Aussies Face Russians
- and balance... So far, it’s been working really well.” While Djokovic was enjoying his day, a few of his rivals were not. Roger Federer dropped the opener in his rematch with Australian John Millman who beat the Swiss at the US Open in 2018. Federer came back in the second s...
- Nadal Powers Into Australian 3R, Thiem Survives; Federer Seeks Revenge On Millman
- level. Nadal will have a day off before turning on Sunday to meet countryman Pablo Carreno Busta. He's just five wins from tying Roger Federer at 20 Slam titles. Dominic Thiem was nearly bounced out of Melbourne early by an Australian for a second straight year. Last year, it wa...
- Djokovic, Federer Cruise At Australian Open, Dimitrov Gags; Nadal Resumes Quest For 20
- players we have on the Tour. You know what his strengths are, what his weaknesses are, so hopefully I can execute the game plan." Roger Federer flew by a fatigued Filip Krajinovic in the evening 6-1, 6-4, 6-1 in 93 minutes, two shorter than Novak's win. "I'm very to happy, it's a...
- Nadal Rolls In Australian Opener; Federer, Djokovic Return
- hammering Hugo Dellien 6-2, 6-3, 6-0. The Spaniard, who went 12-1 in hard court Slams last year, is now just six wins from matching Roger Federer's 20 Grand Slam total haul and winning a second Career Slam. "It's been a solid start. I think the third set was a great set. I think I ...
- Djokovic, Federer Winners At A Wet Australian Open; Nadal Tuesday
- greats Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer opened with comfortable wins Monday at the Australian Open. On during the day, Federer was over in just 80 minutes as he powered past American Steve Johnson 6-3, 6-2, 6-2. Not for a 38-year-old playing his first match of the season. ...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- the same in Rome. In the first set I had my chances, too. It was very tight.Q. People tend to under evaluate you in relation to Nadal, Federer, the other top players. Do you think after this final, which you played very well, that you will be more considered by tennis fans, by the ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- pressing the top of the rankings for years. A few years ago I remember you going like this a lot. (Holding up index finger.) It was when Federer was kind of in a slump. Do you feel that...NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I don't understand. What do you mean?Q. You were like saying No. 1 or whatever t...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Roddick, Federer Face First Test Today at US Open
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?