Roger Federer - News and More
Do you like Roger Federer?Began playing tennis at age eight...Mother, Lynette, is South African and father, Robert, is Swiss and they met on a business trip (they both worked for a pharm ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Does everything well; big forehand; great footwork; fast
Weaknesses: Trouble hitting high backhands; 5-set record
See also: Roger Federer Girlfriend
- New Indian Wells Men's Champion - Will It Be Medvedev, Zverev, Tsitsipas?
- Wells is back, and so too are many of the top players in men's tennis. While it's the first Indian Wells without a Big 3 -- Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic -- since 2000, the tournament still has 17 of the Top 20 players entered. A new men's champion will also b...
- Novak Djokovic Withdraws From Indian Wells Masters
- the first time since 2000, there will be no Big 3 playing the Indian Wells Masters. Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal have long shut down their 2021 seasons, and now Novak Djokovic has officially withdrawn from next week's event at Indian Wells. “I am sorry I wont get to see my...
- Hurkacz Collects Fourth ATP Title, Beats Carreno Busta In Metz
- super, super happy about this.” The title is Hurkacz's third of the year after the Miami Masters and Delray Beach. He also beat Roger Federer en route to the Wimbledon semifinals. The Pol began the year ranked No. 35. He'll rise one spot to No. 12 and up to 8th in the 2021 ATP ...
- 9 Things I Think I Thought About Djokovic, Medvedev, Raducanu And The US Open
- certainly weighed him down, down to the point where I felt like on Sunday he was finally crushed under the pressure of it all. Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal have never experienced it. Serena Williams six yesterday had the same happen. Nothing was working for Djokovic. Nothing...
- Medvedev Denies Djokovic Calendar Slam In Stunning US Open Final
- and also gratitude for the crowd and for that special moment that they've created for me on the court." Djokovic along with Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal will now head to Australian still tied at 20. But the new kids aren't just coming, they are now here. ...
- Novak Djokovic v Daniil Medvedev For The US Open Title, History; Who's The Pick?
- Grand Slam -- something that hasn't been done since 1969 when Rod Laver won all four Slams on TWO surfaces -- and passes rivals Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal at 21 in the process, he is the unquestionable and undeniable greatest ever. It's not even close. Goodbye Roger. Goodby...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- the same in Rome. In the first set I had my chances, too. It was very tight.Q. People tend to under evaluate you in relation to Nadal, Federer, the other top players. Do you think after this final, which you played very well, that you will be more considered by tennis fans, by the ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- pressing the top of the rankings for years. A few years ago I remember you going like this a lot. (Holding up index finger.) It was when Federer was kind of in a slump. Do you feel that...NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I don't understand. What do you mean?Q. You were like saying No. 1 or whatever t...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Roddick, Federer Face First Test Today at US Open
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?