Roger Federer - News and More
Do you like Roger Federer?Began playing tennis at age eight...Mother, Lynette, is South African and father, Robert, is Swiss and they met on a business trip (they both worked for a pharm ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Does everything well; big forehand; great footwork; fast
Weaknesses: Trouble hitting high backhands; 5-set record
See also: Roger Federer Girlfriend
- Novak Djokovic: Change At The Top Of The Rankings Is Coming
- tournaments right now at this stage of my career." This week marks Djokovic's 320th which is most in men's tennis, well past Roger Federer's 310. And he just passed Serena's 319 on the combined list with Steffi Graf (377) and Martina Navratilova (332) ahead. "I have managed ...
- Roger Federer Getting Ready For Geneva, French Open
- Federer is on track for a return later this month at his home Geneva event and then the French Open. Federer, who has played just one event this year -- a loss in the second round of Doha to Nikolaz Basilashvili -- Last month, the Swiss announced that Geneva and the French Ope...
- Novak Djokovic Reportedly Won't Defend His 2019 Madrid Title
- to play Rome and then potentially return to his family event for the second edition of Belgrade the week before the French Open. Roger Federer also passed on the Spanish event. Rafael Nadal will be the top seed. ...
- Roger Federer Not Playing Rome Masters, Still On For Madrid And French Open?
- Rome entry list was released today and Roger Federer's name wasn't on it. The Swiss who was a 4-time finalist at the Foro Italico could still take a wildcard down the road, but as of now he's scheduled only for Madrid and then the French Open. Federer hasn't played on clay since ...
- Clay Preview: Nadal, Djokovic Lead Return Of Monte Carlo Masters
- including Daniil Medvedev, Alexander Zverev, Andrey Rublev and Stefanos Tsitsipas. Among those not playing are Dominic Thiem, Roger Federer and Stan Wawrinka. Wawrinka just underwent surgery, Federer is rebuilding his game while Thiem is taking a "break" after a poor post-US Ope...
- Miami Draw Preview: Medvedev, Zverev, Rublev Lead Big 4-Less Masters Field
- last time none of the Big 4 participated at an ATP Masters event. That changes this week in Miami where the four biggest stars -- Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray -- all passed on the very first Masters event of 2021. Tournament champions collect about ...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- the same in Rome. In the first set I had my chances, too. It was very tight.Q. People tend to under evaluate you in relation to Nadal, Federer, the other top players. Do you think after this final, which you played very well, that you will be more considered by tennis fans, by the ...
- Novak Djokovic Interview- Miami, Apr 1
- pressing the top of the rankings for years. A few years ago I remember you going like this a lot. (Holding up index finger.) It was when Federer was kind of in a slump. Do you feel that...NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I don't understand. What do you mean?Q. You were like saying No. 1 or whatever t...
- Djokovic v. Federer Highlight Fab Four US Open Semifinals, Who'll Win? Serena Closes In
- Breaking Down the US Open Final: Federer v. Del Potro
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Roddick, Federer Face First Test Today at US Open
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?