Sebastien Grosjean - News and More
- Nationality: FRA (France)
- Birthdate: May 29, 1978
- Age: 2019 years old
- Birthplace: Marseille, France
- Residence: Boca Raton, Florida, USA
- Turned Pro: 1996
- Plays: Right-handed
Do you like Sebastien Grosjean?
Full name is Sebastien Rene Grosjean...First sport he participated in as a youngster was skiing in Pra Loup Village in South Alps...Finished as No. 1 junior pl ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Nick Kyrgios: I Have Good Weeks, I Have Bad Weeks, It's The Story Of My Career
- the US Open dubs. I don't know. I'm the type of guy that would probably help someone out."
And his coaching relationship with Sebastien Grosjean is up in the air.
"I'm not good enough for him," Kyrgios said. "He's very dedicated. He's an unbelievable coach. You know, he probably d...
- Zverev Gets Schooled; Nadal On Wed. at French Open
- aggressive. This is my style of tennis, to be aggressive."
Kyrgios afterwards spoke about his new coach, former French pro Sebastien Grosjean.
"He's the type of guy that cares about my well-being first rather than just tennis results," said Kyrgios. "He knows I need my space at...
- Wimbledon Men's SF Open Thread: Federer v. Djokovic, Murray v. Tsonga
- for most Grand Slam semifinal appearances by a Frenchman. 3 Frenchman have reached 4 Grand Slam semifinals in the Open Era – Sebastien Grosjean, Henri Leconte and Cedric Pioline.
(Data from the ITF) ...
- Lendl v McEnroe v Wilander at ATP Senior Tour Paris
- at the Stade Coubertin for doubles entertainment are popular French players Fabrice Santoro, Arnaud Clement, Arnaud Boetsch, Sebastien Grosjean and Amelie Mauresmo, along with Mansour Bahrami....
- Federer Pulls from Dubai with Lung Infection; ATP Previews
- Taylor Dent, Philipp Petzschner
Notes: wildcards went to the top-seeded Haas, rhymin' Vince Spadea and Florida resident Sebastien Grosjean; openers of interest are (3) Becker vs. the former champ Nishikori who is returning from injury, (4) Chardy vs. X-Man, (7) Blake vs. Dent i...
- A World Without Roger Federer
- was playing some great tennis and would've been able to edge out Ferrero, who was about to hit a long slump.
2004 Wimbledon, Sebastien Grosjean vs Andy Roddick: Considering how well Roddick played against Federer that year, I'd fully expect him to repeat his 03 effort and defend his...
- Nalbandian Returns at Auckland; ATP Previews
- with four Spaniard leading the seeding and five seeded total; top four seeds receive byes; wildcards to two Kiwis and Frenchman Sebastien Grosjean; (2) Ferrer opens against the winner of Frenchmen Arnaud Clement and Jeremy Chardy; (5) Kohlschreiber vs. Nalbandian first round; Juan Mart...
- ATP Tennis Previews: Bucharest, Metz Led by Monfils
- Mathieu, Philipp Petzschner, Fabrice "The Magician" Santoro, Benjamin Becker, Andreas Beck, Ivan LjubicicFloaters: (WC) Sebastien Grosjean, Jarkko Nieminen, (WC) Michael Llodra, Richard Gasquet, Yen-Hsun Lu, Rainer SchuettlerNotes: (1) Monfils potentially difficult opener after...