Rafael Nadal - News and More
Do you like Rafael Nadal?Full name is Rafael Nadal Parera...Nicknamed "Rafa"...Plays left-handed but writes right-handed...Began playing tennis at age four with his uncle Toni, who is h ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Massive forehand; physically imposing; consistent off ground; fast; indefatigable
Weaknesses: Second serve; handling of flat, hard groundstokes on hard courts; injury prone
- Nadal Rolls In Australian Opener; Federer, Djokovic Return
- Nadal opened his 2020 Australian Open in emphatic fashion hammering Hugo Dellien 6-2, 6-3, 6-0. The Spaniard, who went 12-1 in hard court Slams last year, is now just six wins from matching Roger Federer's 20 Grand Slam total haul and winning a second Career Slam. "It's been...
- Djokovic, Federer Winners At A Wet Australian Open; Nadal Tuesday
- Borna Coric in 3. Grigor Dimitrov and Dan Evans, who came from 2 sets down against MacKenzie McDonald, also won. On Tuesday, Rafael Nadal returns to Slam play and this time he's within one of Federer. Dominic Thiem, Felix Auger-Aliassime, Nick Kyrgios, Alexander Zverev and ...
- Nadal, Djokovic Closing In On Federer; Australian Open Picks And Pans
- seem to change year-to-year or in the case of men's tennis, decade-to-decade because the guys at the top seem to be cemented there. Rafael Nadal, Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer continue to own men's tennis and it's not ending. Not yet. So the Big 3 are it in Australia but there'...
- Roger Federer: Rafa And Novak Will Pass My Grand Slam Title Record, And It's OK
- a new interview with the AP, Roger Federer admits that he thinks that rivals Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic will surpass his Grand Slam record haul of 20 titles. Nadal is just one behind at 19 but Djokovic is four from the Swiss. The excerpt: “I think the way it’s going,...
- Australian Open Men's Draw: Djokovic With Federer, Nadal Seeks 20th Slam
- and it pits Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer in the semifinals. That's 13 Australian Open titles between them, with World No. 1 Rafael Nadal in the top half where he'll be slated to run into Daniil Medvedev in his semifinals. Nadal is chasing Roger Federer's record 20 Grand Sl...
- Djokovic, Serbia Handle Nadal, Spain To Win ATP Cup
- Djokovic continued his hard court domination of rival Rafael Nadal, easing past the World No. 1 6-2, 7-6(4) in the final of the ATP Cup in Sydney. Djokovic's win, his 9th straight win over Rafa on hard courts (19 consecutive sets), leveled Serbia's tie with Spain at 1-all. ...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- happy with my game also. I was a bit sad about certain moments.But generally speaking I'm happy. I'm satisfied with my game.Q. You played Nadal a lot of times. What are your thoughts about this match today?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, Rafa is incredible on clay. I mean...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- those. That's what I care about right now. Q. After Rafa's play today, do you think it's going to start a new era with Djokovic and Nadal on the top? ROGER FEDERER: Possibly. I don't know. You tell me. Let's see in five years. Look back. It's not like Novak hasn't...
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Djokovic Tries to Cap Slam Season Against Nadal With First US Open Title, Who'll Win?
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?
- Federer v. Nadal US Open Final Ahead?
- Djokovic v. Nadal For Australian Open Title, 2012 Supremacy; Who's The Pick?
- Featured Rafael Nadal Videos:
Rafael Nadal reflects on his game, 2009 and what's to come in London.