Rafael Nadal - News and More
Do you like Rafael Nadal?Full name is Rafael Nadal Parera...Nicknamed "Rafa"...Plays left-handed but writes right-handed...Began playing tennis at age four with his uncle Toni, who is h ... Read Full Bio
Our Scouting Report
Strengths: Massive forehand; physically imposing; consistent off ground; fast; indefatigable
Weaknesses: Second serve; handling of flat, hard groundstokes on hard courts; injury prone
- 2021 ATP Finals - Turin Qualifications
- Stefanos Tsitsipas 4 Alexander Zverev 5 Andrey Rublev 6 Matteo Berrettini =========================== 7 Casper Ruud 3,015 8 Rafael Nadal 2,985 (OUT) 9 Hubert Hurkacz 2,955 10 Jannik Sinner 2,845 11 Cameron Norrie 2795 12 Felix Auger-Aliassime 2,330 13 Aslan Karatsev 2,28...
- New Indian Wells Men's Champion - Will It Be Medvedev, Zverev, Tsitsipas?
- back, and so too are many of the top players in men's tennis. While it's the first Indian Wells without a Big 3 -- Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic -- since 2000, the tournament still has 17 of the Top 20 players entered. A new men's champion will also be crowned i...
- Novak Djokovic Withdraws From Indian Wells Masters
- the first time since 2000, there will be no Big 3 playing the Indian Wells Masters. Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal have long shut down their 2021 seasons, and now Novak Djokovic has officially withdrawn from next week's event at Indian Wells. “I am sorry I wont get to see ...
- 9 Things I Think I Thought About Djokovic, Medvedev, Raducanu And The US Open
- him down, down to the point where I felt like on Sunday he was finally crushed under the pressure of it all. Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal have never experienced it. Serena Williams six yesterday had the same happen. Nothing was working for Djokovic. Nothing. And then in the...
- Medvedev Denies Djokovic Calendar Slam In Stunning US Open Final
- for the crowd and for that special moment that they've created for me on the court." Djokovic along with Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal will now head to Australian still tied at 20. But the new kids aren't just coming, they are now here. ...
- Novak Djokovic v Daniil Medvedev For The US Open Title, History; Who's The Pick?
- something that hasn't been done since 1969 when Rod Laver won all four Slams on TWO surfaces -- and passes rivals Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal at 21 in the process, he is the unquestionable and undeniable greatest ever. It's not even close. Goodbye Roger. Goodbye Rafa. You two m...
- David Ferrer Interview - Monte Carlo, Apr 17
- happy with my game also. I was a bit sad about certain moments.But generally speaking I'm happy. I'm satisfied with my game.Q. You played Nadal a lot of times. What are your thoughts about this match today?DAVID FERRER: (Through translation.) Well, Rafa is incredible on clay. I mean...
- Roger Federer Interview - Miami, Apr 1
- those. That's what I care about right now. Q. After Rafa's play today, do you think it's going to start a new era with Djokovic and Nadal on the top? ROGER FEDERER: Possibly. I don't know. You tell me. Let's see in five years. Look back. It's not like Novak hasn't...
- Sizing Up the Semifinals, Federer v Djokovic and Nadal v Murray at French Open
- Djokovic Tries to Cap Slam Season Against Nadal With First US Open Title, Who'll Win?
- Tennis World Awaits a Federer-Nadal US Open Final
- Can Federer Beat Nadal to Win Another French Open?
- Federer v. Nadal US Open Final Ahead?
- Djokovic v. Nadal For Australian Open Title, 2012 Supremacy; Who's The Pick?
- Featured Rafael Nadal Videos:
Rafael Nadal reflects on his game, 2009 and what's to come in London.