Andreja Klepac - News and More
- Nationality: SLO ()
- Birthdate: March 13, 1986
- Birthplace: Koper, Slovenia
- Residence: Koper, Slovenia
- Turned Pro: Pro (2004)
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
Do you like Andreja Klepac?
|Coached by Primoz Starcic... Introduced to tennis at age 3 by mother ... Speaks Slovenian, English ... Mother, Nevenka, is a chemist; father, Drago, is a volley ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- London Olympics Tennis Field Announced
- Maria Kirilenko/Nadia Petrova, Ekaterina Makarova/Elena Vesnina
Slovak Republic Dominika Cibulkova/Daniela Hantuchova
Slovenia Andreja Klepac/Katarina Srebotnik
Spain Nuria Llagostera Vives/Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez,
Anabel Medina Garrigues/Arantxa Parra Santonja
- Serena, Venus Star As USA Hosts Belarus; Fed Cup Capsules
- (JPN) v Kolar (SLO)
R3: Morita (JPN) v Hercog (SLO)
R4: Date-Krumm (JPN) v Kolar (SLO)
R5: Fujiwara / Morita (JPN) v Hercog / Klepac (SLO)
Slovak Republic v France
Venue: Aegon Arena
Location: Bratislava, Slovak Republic
R1: Hantuchova (SVK) v Parmentier...
- Jankovic Heads Portoroz; Petkovic Defends in Bad Gastein; WTA Previews
- Vera Dushevina, Polona Hercog, Sofia Arvidsson
Floaters: Anna Chakvetadze
Notes: wildcards went to Slovenia's Andreja Klepac and Katarina Srebotnik, and Austria's Tamira Paszek; currently-injured world No. 1 Dinara Safina defeated Errani in last year's final.
- Unseeded Vinci Steamrolls Kirilenko for WTA Barcelona Title
- final.In the doubles final, Nuria Llagostera Vives and Martinez Sanchez of Spain beat the unseeded pairing of Sorana Cirstea and Andreja Klepac in the final 3-6, 6-2, 10-8....
- Ill Cornet Survives to Capture Singles, Doubles Titles at WTA Budapest
- she changed all that, cruising through her first three matches losing just 11 games then winning a tight two-setter against Andreja Klepac in the final to capture the Gaz de France Grand Prix. Cornet's early season clay court results propelled her far up the rankings -- s...
- Radwanska Remains Unbeaten in Finals After WTA Istanbul Crown
- of the week by a double bagel she struggled in the quarterfinals and semis, including rallying from 4-2 down in the third against Andreja Klepac and going to three sets again against Tsvetana Pironkova. But once she got through those tests and was in the final battle, everything came...
Recent fan comments for Andreja Klepac:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)