Andreja Klepac - News and More
Do you like Andreja Klepac?Coached by Primoz Starcic... Introduced to tennis at age 3 by mother ... Speaks Slovenian, English ... Mother, Nevenka, is a chemist; father, Drago, is a volley ... Read Full Bio
- Federer, Nadal Power Into Miami QFs, Zverev Upsets Wawrinka
- Miami semifinalists. Kyrgios beat Zverev earlier this month at Indian Wells. WEDNESDAY MIAMI SCHEDULE STADIUM start 10:45 am WTA - A. Klepac (SLO) / M. Martínez Sánchez (ESP) vs  Y. Chan (TPE) / M. Hingis (SUI) 1:00 pm WTA -  S. Halep (ROU) vs  J. Konta (GBR) Not...
- Venus Wins While Errani, Schiavone Fall In Rome; Serena Back On Clay Tuesday
- matches on clay. I think that helped a lot." Earlier, SVenus teamed up with sister Serena in doubles but lost in the first round to Klepac/Srebotnik. Other winners on the day included Ana Ivanovic, Madison Keys and Ekatarina Makarova. It was a tough day for Italian women ...
- Serena Williams Makes Her 2016 Clay Debut This Week In Rome
- here, just shake off the dust and keep playing." Unfortunately for the Williams sisters, their return was cut short in a 61, 75 loss to Klepac/Srebotnik. In singles, Serena has won the Rome title two of the last three years. She hasn't won a title since Cincinnati last summer. ...
- London Olympics Tennis Field Announced
- Maria Kirilenko/Nadia Petrova, Ekaterina Makarova/Elena Vesnina Slovak Republic Dominika Cibulkova/Daniela Hantuchova Slovenia Andreja Klepac/Katarina Srebotnik Spain Nuria Llagostera Vives/Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez, Anabel Medina Garrigues/Arantxa Parra Santonja Ukraine Alon...
- Serena, Venus Star As USA Hosts Belarus; Fed Cup Capsules
- (JPN) v Kolar (SLO) Sunday R3: Morita (JPN) v Hercog (SLO) R4: Date-Krumm (JPN) v Kolar (SLO) R5: Fujiwara / Morita (JPN) v Hercog / Klepac (SLO) Slovak Republic v France Venue: Aegon Arena Location: Bratislava, Slovak Republic Saturday R1: Hantuchova (SVK) v Parmentier...
- Jankovic Heads Portoroz; Petkovic Defends in Bad Gastein; WTA Previews
- Vera Dushevina, Polona Hercog, Sofia Arvidsson Floaters: Anna Chakvetadze Notes: wildcards went to Slovenia's Andreja Klepac and Katarina Srebotnik, and Austria's Tamira Paszek; currently-injured world No. 1 Dinara Safina defeated Errani in last year's final. N...
- Unseeded Vinci Steamrolls Kirilenko for WTA Barcelona Title
- final.In the doubles final, Nuria Llagostera Vives and Martinez Sanchez of Spain beat the unseeded pairing of Sorana Cirstea and Andreja Klepac in the final 3-6, 6-2, 10-8....
- Ill Cornet Survives to Capture Singles, Doubles Titles at WTA Budapest
- she changed all that, cruising through her first three matches losing just 11 games then winning a tight two-setter against Andreja Klepac in the final to capture the Gaz de France Grand Prix. Cornet's early season clay court results propelled her far up the rankings -- s...
sei la meyo.....andreya sei stupenda..un bacio.
Posted on April 1, 2008 at 13:56 ET
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)