Michael Ryderstedt - News and More
- Nationality: SWE (Sweden)
- Birthdate: November 12, 1984
- Birthplace: Stockholm, Sweden
- Residence: Stockholm, Sweden
- Turned Pro: 2002
- Plays: Left-handed
- Coach: Justin Miller
Do you like Michael Ryderstedt?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Roddick, USA Host Nadal-Less Spain in Davis Cup; Djokovic, Serbia Head to Sweden
- No. 12 on the ITF Davis Cup Nations Ranking – it is the lowest ranked of the 8 quarterfinalists.
R1: Michael Ryderstedt (SWE) v Viktor Troicki (SRB)
R2: Ervin Eleskovic (SWE) v Novak Djokovic (SRB)
R3: Simon Aspelin / Robert Lindstedt (SWE) v Ja...
- Federer Destroys Dent in Stockholm; Tsonga Falls in Moscow
- COURT start 12:00 noon
[WC] J Blake (USA) vs J Nieminen (FIN)
 I Ljubicic (CRO) vs [Q] I Dodig (CRO)
[WC] H Kontinen (FIN) / M Ryderstedt (SWE) vs  W Moodie (RSA) / D Norman (BEL)
Not Before 6:30 PM
F Mayer (GER) vs  R Soderling (SWE)
Not Before 8:15 PM
 R Federer...
- Tennis-X Weekend Wrap: Safina Threatens WTA Boycott; Davenport Done?
- final Jonas Bjorkman won his 700th career doubles match, teaming with Kevin Ullyett to beat Swedish wildcards Johan Brunstrom and Michael Ryderstedt 6-1, 6-3.
After the win, tournament officials trollied Bjorkman around the stadium court in a wheelchair to mark his upcoming retirement...
- Haas Headlines Wednesday in Stockholm, Pim Pim Returns
- the clay of Vina del Mar, right after the Chilean reached the Australian Open final.
An all-Scandinavian battle between wild card Michael Ryderstedt and lucky loser Kenneth Carlsen is next up on Centre Court. Ryderstedt made a splash here in his career ATP main draw debut three years ago...
- Safin, Ljubicic, Blake Lead Winners at Bangkok
- Henman will play No. 8 seed Paradorn Srichaphan who thrilled the locals with 4-6, 7-5, 6-2 victory over Swedish qualifier Michael Ryderstedt.Former world No. 1 Marat Safin remains in the mix after a 7-6(5), 6-7(3) 6-2 victory over Julien Benneteau to set up a meeting with Mischa ...
- Ljubicic Wins, Ferrero Upset, Baghdatis Pulls at Bangkok
- on Wednesday.Russian Mikhail Ledovskikh hammered 18 aces and survived four of four break point opportunities in defeating Swede Michael Ryderstedt 6-1, 7-6(7) to earn his first career tour match win.Australian Open finalist and No. 2 seed Marcos Baghdatis withdrew from the event citing...
Recent fan comments for Michael Ryderstedt:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)