Lucie Hradecka - News and More
- Nationality: CZE ()
- Birthdate: May 21, 1985
- Age: 33 years old
- Birthplace: Prague, Czech Republic
- Residence: Prague, Czech Republic
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed both sides)
Do you like Lucie Hradecka?
Coached by Jiri Fencl ... Father's name is Karel (was a chef, now a tennis coach); mother's name is Pavla (a nurse); sister is Petra (10 years older); has a pe ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Djokovic Sets Up Medvedev Cincinnati SF; Gasquet Advances
- Sofia Kenin (USA)
Night Session - Not Before 6:00 pm
ATP -  Novak Djokovic (SRB) vs  Daniil Medvedev (Russia)
WTA -  Lucie Hradecka (Czech Republic) / Andreja Klepac (Slovenia) vs  Anna-Lena Groenefeld (Germany) / Demi Schuurs (Netherlands)
- Kyrgios Withdraws Sick, Sock Advances to Face Federer at Indian Wells Saturday
- -  J. Sock (USA) vs  R. Federer (SUI)
Not Before 4:00 pm
WTA - DOUBLES FINAL -  Y. Chan (TPE) / M. Hingis (SUI) vs L. Hradecka (CZE) / K. Siniakova (CZE)
Not Before 5:00 pm
ATP - DOUBLES FINAL -  R. Klaasen (RSA) / R. Ram (USA) vs  L. Kubot (POL) / M. Mel...
- Venus Williams's Bid For A Fifth Gold Falls Short In Mixed Final In Rio, Loses With Ram To Sock/Mattek-Sands
- surreal," Sock said. "Definitely a moment we'll never forget and something we'll always share together."
The bronze medal went to Lucie Hradecka and Radek Stepanek, who defeated Sania Mirza and Rohan Bopanna 6-1, 7-5.
- Del Potro Outlasts Nadal In Rio Epic, Will Face Fresh Murray For Olympic Gold; Who's The Pick?
- Bravo analyst Paul Annacone said, "OH MY GOODNESS". And that about sums up today's Juan Martin Del Potro v Rafael Nadal match won by the Argentine 5-7, 6-4, 7-6(5). I don't like to use the term epic, but that's what this match with great points, great drama and great spirit as two war...
- Petra Kvitova Holds Off Madison Keys For The Bronze Medal At Rio Olympics
- also won bronze in doubles when Barbora Strycova and Lucie Safarova beat teammates and 2012 silver medalists Andrea Hlavackova and Lucie Hradecka 7-5, 6-1. ...
- ITF Announces Olympic Players and Doubles Teams: Federer, Djokovic, Nadal, Serena Named
- Shuai (FP)
Chinese Taipei Chan Hao-Ching/Chan Yung-Jan, Chuang Chia-Jung/Hiseh Su-Wei (FP)
Czech Republic Andrea Hlavackova/Lucie Hradecka, Karolina Pliskova/Lucie Safarova
France Caroline Garcia/Kristina Mladenovic
Germany Angelique Kerber/Andrea Petkovic, Anna-Lena Groenefe...
- Medina Garrigues, Vinci Win WTA Claycourt Titles at Estoril, Barcelona
- player, it was tough for me on every single point," Barrois said. In the Barcelona final Vinci came from a set down to defeat Czech Lucie Hradecka 4-6, 6-2, 6-2.It was the fourth career title for Vinci, and second title in three years at Barcelona. The 28-year-old Italian is now 14-1 i...
- Dushevina Bagels Hredecka for WTA Istanbul Title
- No. 5 seed Vera Dushevina captured the title on Sunday at the Istanbul Cup, rolling over No. 8 seed Lucie Hradecka 6-0, 6-1. "Before I came to Istanbul, I lost early in Portoroz, and I wasn't very excited about playing again this week," Dushevina said. "I was upset, and I d...