Paolo Lorenzi - News and More
- Nationality: ITA (Italy)
- Birthdate: December 15, 1981
- Age: 37 years old
- Birthplace: Rome, Italy
- Residence: Siena, Italy
- Turned Pro: 2003
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Claudio Galoppini
Do you like Paolo Lorenzi?
Began playing tennis aged seven, introduced to the game by his older brother Bruno...Father, Marco, is a surgeon. Bruno is a surgeon also...Mother, Marina, is a ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Federer Motors Into US Open Final 16, Djokovic's Shoulder OK; Kyrgios-Rublev Up Next
- now get the 21-year-old De Minaur.
Stan Wawrinka got back into the fourth round after eliminating lucky loser and marathon man Paolo Lorenzi. A day after going 4-hour, 48-minutes, the 37-year-old Lorenzi battled the Swiss tough in a 6-4, 7-6(9), 7-6(4).
"Feel great, really hap...
- Zverev Goes 5 Again, Kyrgios To Meet Rublev; Favorites Federer, Djokovic Fri.
- court. For me, I take it match after match and I'm happy with how I'm playing here."
Wawrinka will now meet Italian lucky loser Paolo Lorenzi who will have no rest after a 4-hour, 48-minute marathon win over Miomir Kecmanovic.
Daniil Medvedev had to overcome cramps and Hugo Del...
- Djokovic, Federer Advance At US Open; Nadal Opens On Tuesday
- big guy Reilly Opelka picked up his first career US Open win beating No. 11 seed Fabio Fognini in four sets. Fognini's countryman Paolo Lorenzi, a "lucky loser" dropped the first two sets then came back on 16-year-old Zachary Svajda.
Former finalist Kei Nishikori was the first wi...
- Edmund Heads Field at ATP Umag; Preview
Pulling out of the tournament field were Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Filip Krajinovic and Andreas Seppi...
Rublev beat Paolo Lorenzi in last year's final...
Former champs in the field are Rublev (2017) and Cuevas (2014).
- Federer, Raonic Advance On Wet Wednesday At Wimbledon; Nadal, Djokovic On Thurs.
- to force a fifth on Stefanos Tsitsipas.
It was a mixed day for Frenchmen. Gael Monfils dropped the first but got on track to beat Paolo Lorenzi 3-6, 6-3, 7-6, 7-6 and Andrian Mannarino ousted Ryan Harrison in straights. But 17 seed Lucas Pouille fell victim to Wimbledon debutant Den...
- Raonic Upends Dimitrov In Madrid, Del Potro Wins; Nadal v Monfils Wed.
- Agut, Borna Coric, Fernando Verdasco and Pablo Cuevas were all winners. And Robin Haase sent out Hyeon Chung. Verdasco's win over Paolo Lorenzi was his 500th of his career.
On the Wednesday ticket, Rafael Nadal opens play against flying Frenchman Gael Monfils. "Gael is a tough op...
- Hewitt, Philippoussis, Murray Winners at ATP Adelaide
- to follow up on a 2005 season that brought him to No. 84 in the ATP Race, came back from a set down to defeat Italian qualifier Paolo Lorenzi 3-6, 6-0, 6-2."At the start of the year it's just about getting through the first few matches and getting match fitness up, trying to get y...
- Hewiit Wins First Match as a Father, Murray Also Advances in Adelaide
- Britain's Andy Murray also got his 2006 campaign off to a winning start with a hard-fought three-set victory over Italian qualifier Paolo Lorenzi. Murray, the 18-year-old from Scotland, came through 3-6, 6-0, 6-2 in 1 hour, 28 minutes to set up a mouthwatering second round clash with ...
- Paolo Lorenzi Sets Record As Oldest 1st Time ATP Winner With Kitzbuhel Trophy Over Nikoloz Basilashvili
- Lorenzi Defends, Haas Receives Wild Card at ATP Generali Open in Kitzbuhel; Preview