Biographical information from ATP. Unless noted otherwise all data as of year-end 2013.
- Full name is Feliciano Lopez Diaz-Guerra
- Began playing tennis at age five with father, Feliciano, who is a tennis coach; mother, Belen Diaz-Guerra, is a nurse
- Younger brother, Victor, played tennis before enrolling at a university where he studies business
- A big fan of Real Madrid football team and when at home he enjoys going out with friends to movies and to discos
- As a junior, reached final of Orange Bowl 16s (l. to Coria) in 1997 and runner-up at European 18s junior championships (l. to Vinciguerra) in 1999
- Also SF at Orange Bowl 18s (l. to Coria) in '99. Considers his serve as best shot and hard court his favourite surface
- Won Spanish Championships in July 2003, defeating Rafael Nadal
- In February 2008, accepted role as himself in Spanish family/humorous soap opera, "Los Serrano"
- Featured in 18-page June 2013 issue of Esquire Latinoamerica with Almagro, Monaco and Verdasco
Return to > Players > F > Feliciano Lopez Profile (Biography) (Quotes) (Feliciano Lopez Pictures)