Amanda Anisimova - News and More
- Nationality: USA (United States)
- Birthdate: August 31, 2001
- Age: 17 years old
- Birthplace: Freehold Township, NJ, USA
- Residence: Aventura, FL, USA
- Turned Pro: Pro
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- Coach: Konstantin (Father)
Do you like Amanda Anisimova?
Coached by father Konstantin ... Mother is Olga, both parents were born and raised in Moscow; sister Maria Anisimova-Egee and lives in New York ... Born in New ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Defending Champs Djokovic, Osaka Named US Open Top Seeds
- on hard courts. The 21-year-old though hasn't won a title or reached a final since her Australian Open title back in January.
Amanada Anisimova was the lone top woman to withdrew while the men saw former champion Juan Martin Del Potro and former finalist Kevin Anderson both pull put...
- Zheng Zaps Sabalenka For First Title In San Jose
- career WTA final after Nanchang last year. En route, the 55th-ranked Zheng upset four Top 35 players including Danille Collins, Amanda Anisimova, Maria Sakkari and today the 10th-ranked Sabalenka.
"I played every match on Stadium Court, and from the first match, I heard so many pe...
- Svitolina Seeks First Title Of Year In San Jose; Venus, Anisimona In Field; Vandeweghe Makes Return
- after an ankle injury, makes her return to tennis for a first time since last fall.
2019 breakout Americans Danielle Collins and Amanda Anisimova also are in the field. They could square off in the quarters.
Svitolina might face 2018 champion Mihaela Buzarnescu in the second round ...
- Wimbledon Favorites Serena, Barty, Kerber Advance, Sharapova Out; Gauff, Halep Wed.
- favorite Johanna Konta was a winner and so too were Kiki Bertens, Elise Mertens, 2018 semifinalist Julia Goerges and 17-year-old Amanda Anisimova.
Anisimova, though, is not the youngest start of the tournament. That label goes to 15-year-old Coco Gauff who returns tomorrow to take ...
- Gauff Stuns Venus At Wimbledon; Osaka Out, Halep Survives Fall; Serena Tues.
- another young American star was is born. After 17-year-old Amanda Anisimova stormed to the French Open semifinals last month, July began with 15-year-old Cori "Coco" Gauff stunning her inspirational hero and 5-time champion Venus Williams 6-4, 6-4 in the first round at Wimbledon.
- Wimbledon Seedings: Djokovic, Barty Top Seeds; Federer Bumped Over Nadal
- Wimbledon seedings were released today. As custom, the men's seedings were based of a formula while the committee followed the WTA rankings for the women's seedings.
About the only consternation was Roger Federer bump to No. 2 over World No. 2 Rafael Nadal. Federer won Halle this p...
- Anisimova Leads Stunning Upsets Sunday at Indian Wells; Serena v Venus Monday
- Anisimova Stuns Halep, New Women's French Open Champion Crowned This Weekend
- Konta Cruises Past Stephens To Reach First French Open SF; Halep Takes On Anisimova
- Barty Overcomes Colossal Collapse To Beat Anisimova And Reach French Open Final v Vondrousova
- Hsieh Stops American Teen Anisimova for WTA Japan Open Title
- Sharapova Sends Off Wozniacki, Anisimova Impress Again; Venus v Halep Sat.