Robin Soderling Bio
- Full name is Robin Bo Carl Soderling
- Began playing tennis at age five
- Father, Bo, is a lawyer; mother, Britt-Inge, is a housewife
- Has one older sister, Sandra, who is a teacher
- Ranked as No. 4 junior in world in 2001, highlighted by winning Orange Bowl title (d. Monaco)
- Also won European Junior Championships and reached doubles final (w/C. Johansson)
- Enjoys playing table tennis and favourite movie is "Gladiator"
- Speaks Swedish, English and German
- Engaged since 2008 to Jenni Moström
- Ties the engagement ring to one of the shoe laces for every match
- "It feel more secure having it tied to the shoe lace than putting it in my bag. It's with me all the time and she [Jenni] has ran every meter with me over almost the past three years"
- Coached by Fredrik Rosengren (since May 2011).
Return to > Players > R > Robin Soderling Profile (Biography) (Robin Soderling Pictures)