Yannick Hanfmann Bio
- Nickname is "Hanfi"
- Speaks German and English
- Began playing tennis at age 5 with parents
- Father, Stephen, is a doctor; mother, Karin, is a teacher; sister, Ini
- Enjoys playing on all surfaces
- Favourite shot is backhand and tournament is Munich
- Idols growing up were Roger Federer, Juan Carlos Ferrero and Kobe Bryant
- If he wasn't a tennis player, he would be an NBA player
- Dreams of playing in NBA All-Star Celebrity Game
- Supports Karlsruher SC (Football), Dallas Mavericks (NBA) and Green Bay Packers (NFL)
- Played 4 years of college tennis at University of Southern California (2012-15), where he helped Trojans win 2 NCAA national titles
- Plans to support Cheetah Outreach preservation center in Cape Town once he's made enough money in tennis
- Fitness trainer is Jonathan Januschke.
Return to > Players > Y > Yannick Hanfmann Profile (Biography)