Diego Junqueira - News and More
- Nationality: ARG (Argentina)
- Birthdate: December 28, 1980
- Age: 37 years old
- Birthplace: Tandil, Buenos Aires, Argentin
- Residence: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Turned Pro: 2001
- Plays: Left-handed
- Coach: Walter Grinovero
Do you like Diego Junqueira?
Began playing satellites and future tournaments at age 16, then moved on to challengers ...Father, Daniel, is a salesman; mother, Maria Julia, a computer scienc ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Nadal, Roddick, Sharapova Return; Will the Blowouts Continue on Ashe?
- are also in action. Nadal, who was out of sorts in his opener, has Nicolas Mahut. Juan Martin Del Potro collides with countryman Diego Junqueira and tonight Jack Sock makes his big match debut against fellow Nebraskan Andy Roddick.
In what could be the best match, veterans David N...
- Pro Previews: Stuttgart, Bastad, Palermo, Prague
- Guillermo "G-Lo" Garcia-Lopez, Nicolas Kiefer, Paul-Henri MathieuNotes: (3) Berdych vs. Kiefer, (5) Kohlschreiber vs. Diego Junqueira openers of interest; Mikhail Youzhny (2002) only former champ in field Catella Swedish OpenBastad, SwedenSurface: Red claySeeds: Fern...
- Federer Passes Wet Test, Roddick Strong at French Open
- over Viktor Troicki, (9) Jo-Wilfried Tsonga beating Juan Monaco in four, and (10) Nikolay Davydenko coming from a set down to defeat Diego Junqueira.
"Sometimes you win so easily that it's perhaps a bit dangerous," del Potro told reporters. "When things are more complicated, it's some...
- Davydenko, Crazy Dani Feature This Week at ATP Kitzbuhel
- Arguello, Marc Gicquel, Mikhail Youzhny and Dudi Sela.Davydenko will be tested in his opener against up-and-coming Argentine Diego Junqueira, with the winner facing a possible second-round meeting with Daniel "Crazy Dani" Koellerer of Austria.Other wildcards went to German Andrea...
- Former French Open Winners Gaudio, Ferrero in Mix at Estoril
- Fish, Al Montanes and Florent Serra.
The No. 8-seeded Serra's draw is an Argentine nightmare, with an opener against fast rising Diego Junqueira, and a second-round meeting with the hot-handed Juan Monaco. Among the American contingent, Blake opens against Portugal's Federico Gil and...
- Tortured Gaudio Wins a Match; Safin Ousted at Barcelona
- and self-doubt for the last few years. On Tuesday Gaudio won his first match in nearly two years, beating Argentine countryman Diego Junqueira 6-4, 3-6, 6-4 at the Barcelona Open.It was seven years ago when Gaudio held the Barcelona trophy aloft. These days the Argentine is a tortu...
- Houston, We Have a Problem...with Blake, Fish
- for some errors, especially the ones I made at key times."
Former No. 1 Lleyton Hewitt was in fine form, dismantling Argentina's Diego Junqueira 6-0, 6-2.
"I didn't know what to expect," Hewitt said. "It's my first clay court tournament since last year. I wasn't brought up on clay...
- Can Nadal Keep it Going in Miami?
- another hype-fileld Roger Federer-Andy Roddick showdown. Although Roddick’s got long road ahead with the young, rising Argentine Diego Junqueira right out of the gates, then Tommy Haas followed by my man, Gael Monfils who better go a couple rounds this week! Federer’s draw looks pr...
Recent fan comments for Diego Junqueira: