Janko Tipsarevic - News and More
- Nationality: SRB (Serbia )
- Birthdate: June 22, 1984
- Birthplace: Belgrade, Serbia
- Residence: Belgrade, Serbia
- Turned Pro: 2002
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Dirk Hordorff
- 2013 Final Ranking: 36
Do you like Janko Tipsarevic?
|Began playing at age six and at age eight in April 1993, began playing at “AS” New Belgrade Tennis Club with Russian coach Roman Savochkin...Father, Pavel, is a ... Read Full Bio
Latest News, articles and information:
- Djokovic Heads Dubai, Loaded Field at WTA Doha: ATP/WTA Previews
- Yuki Bhambri, Turkey's Marsel Ilhan and Tunisia's Malek Jaziri...Pulling from the tournament were Roger Federer (knee surgery) and Janko Tipsarevic...The absent Federer is the two-time defending champ, beating Djokovic in last year's final...Federer and Djokovic have won the last seven ...
- ATP Previews: Clay Kicks Off in Quito; Cilic and French Force in Montpellier
- Turkey's Marsel Ilhan, and Bulgarians Dimitar Kuzmanov and Alexander Lazov...Two players withdrew from the event, Simone Bolelli and Janko Tipsarevic...This year is the first edition of the event.
ECUADOR OPEN QUITO
Quito, Ecuador; Surface: clay
Seeds:Â Bernard "The Tank Engine" ...
- Murray v Tomic Next on Aussie Radar; Djokovic, Federer Up Sunday; X-Notes
- Sports include Andreev, Bogomolov, Chela, Dodig, Ebden, Gabashvili, Gimeno-Traver, Golubev, Hajek, Istomin, Lacko, Montanes, Russell and Tipsarevic...Hewitt has been so injured the last few years, it's hard to believe that didn't influence this "data" calling him out...Vice Sports state...
- Halep, 4 Top 10 Women in WTA Sydney; Men's Field Left Wanting
- wildcards were all-Aussie in James Duckworth, John Millman and Jordan Thompson...Pulling from the tournament was the injured Janko Tipsarevic...Bob and Mike Bryan are the No. 2 seeds in doubles behind Jean-Julien Rojer/Horia Tecau...Did You Know: In the 1800s the Sydney tournament...
- Venus Loses 1st Rd. Auckland, Olympic Chances in Trouble? Plus Tennis-X Notes
- I've been playing really well for a year and a half now, since I came back from my back injury. That's been very encouraging."...Janko Tipsarevic is still not fully recovered from his knee surgery following the US Open...Bernard Tomic says he might not be able to fit playing the Olymp...
- Djokovic, Nadal Lead Loaded Doha; ATP/WTA Week 1 Previews
- India's Ramkumar Ramanathan...Pulling out of the tournament were Yuki Bhambri, Andreas "Don't Be a" Haider-Maurer, Lu Yen-Hsun, and Janko Tipsarevic...Stan the Man is the two-time defending champ, last year in the final topping Aljaz Bedene...Wawrinka (2015-14,'11) is the lone former cha...
- Gael Monfils Interview - US Open, Sept 6
- tough and competitive for France. So now I'm the last one, but I get a bit lucky. And also, I not consider myself like the leader.
Q. Tipsarevic said after the last match he feels you're one of the best defensive players in tennis. Are you sort of able to use that speed offensively t...
- Roger Federer Interview - US Open, Sept 2
- doing. If he keeps that up, he's gonna have a shot at a title here. Obviously it's a big surprise for me to see him go out, even though Tipsarevic is a good player. I beat him at the Australian once 9 7 in the fifth. That was a phase I had mono, and so it's kind of somewhat of a simila...
- Roddick Rocked by Tipsarevic at US Open, Is Harrison the New Guy?
- Nadal Wins Two In Barcelona, Sets Up Showdown With Raonic; Tipsarevic Continues To Struggle; Sharapova Into Stuttgart SFs
- The Stepanek-Tipsarevic Davis Cup Kerfuffle: Janko Says Radek Gave Him The Middle Finger Instead Of A Handshake! [Video]
- Murray, Young Reach Bangkok Final; Tipsarevic, Baghdatis Bid For KL Title
- ATP Finals Field Set As Tsonga, Tipsarevic Take Final Two Spots
- Nadal Resumes Comeback Friday In Vina Del Mar; Gasquet Ousts Monfils In Montpellier, Tipsarevic Upset
Recent fan comments for Janko Tipsarevic:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)