Jessica Moore - News and More
Do you like Jessica Moore?
- Cibulkova, Konta Lead WTA Grasscourt Debut Week; Previews
- for (4) Riske vs. (WC) Watson, and (6) Rogers vs. Vekic (winner to possibly meet (WC) Robson)...The other wildcard went to Brit Tara Moore...Pulling from the field were Ekaterina Alexandrova, Nao Hibino and Yulia Putintseva...Absent is Karolina Pliskova, who beat Riske in last ...
- Tennis-X 2016 Awards: Tennis' Best Dopers, Tankers, Nutballs All Lauded
- is the surgery reportedly went well. She's looking at possibly returning to the tour in mid-2017. WORST STORY OF 2016 -- MEN: Ray Moore Former ATP player and now-former Indian Wells CEO Raymond Moore stepped down from his position in March after the 69-year-old said, out lo...
- Wozniacki 0-3 at Slams; Serena Struggles Through at Wimbledon; Wed. Preview
- CoCo Vandeweghe, and No. 30 Caroline Garcia, all straight-set advancers. Britain had something to cheer for on the women's side as Tara Moore topped Belgian Alison Van Uytvanck 6-3, 6-2. But it will be short-lived as Moore will next meet the No. 13-seeded Kuznetsova. Also among...
- Grass Tennis Preview: Radwanska, WTA Stars in Eastbourne, Not So Much in ATP Nottingham
- Mladenovic, (7) Stosur vs. the Wozniacki/Cornet winner, and (2) Vinci vs. Makarova...Wildcards were awarded to Brits Naomi Broady and Tara Moore...Pulling out of the draw were Annika Beck, Monica Niculescu and Sloane Stephens...Bencic beat Radwanska in last year's final...Former cham...
- 4 WTA Top 10 Led by Radwanska in Birmingham; Spain Debuts Mallorca Event
- vs. Vandeweghe, (3) Halep vs. Safarova, and (2) Kerber vs. Peng...Wildcards went to Radwanska, Kvitova and Brits Naomi Broady and Tara Moore...Pulling from the draw were Svetlana Kuznetsova and Dominika Cibulkova...Kerber beat Pliskova in last year's final in a third-set breaker....
- Ion Tiriac On Equal Prize Money: It's Not OK When The Men Bring In 4 Times More Than The Women
- to be a Romanian, Simona Halep. So what, if anything, will come of this? Will Tiriac suffer a similar fate to now-disgraced Ray Moore? Will there be future sanctions or fines? Will the WTA respond? Right now, it's not a big story, but it certainly could get bigger if an...
- Melanie Oudin Interview - US Open, Sept 7
- since then. I'm just going to keep playing. Q. What was the disappointing loss?MELANIE OUDIN: Last year I lost to a wildcard, Jessica Moore, 7-6, 7-6. It was the first round of the pros here. Q. You entered the US Open not only in the women's singles but also in doubles and mix...
- Pennetta Positioned On Point at WTA Hobart
- will get a look at the potential next generation of women's hopefuls with wildcards allotted to Sally Peers, Olivia Rogowska and Jessica Moore.The top-seeded Pennetta will be tested in her opener, drawn against Israeli No. 1 Shahar Peer....
- Ray Moore Steps Down As Indian Wells CEO And Tournament Director
- Indian Wells CEO Ray Moore Says WTA Rides Men's Coattails, Then Backtracks
- Let's Talk About Equal Prize Money In Tennis, Ray Moore And Novak Djokovic
- ATP CEO Chris Kermode Denounces Ray Moore, Silently Applauds Novak Djokovic's Prize Money Stance
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)