Jessica Moore - News and More
- Nationality: AUS ()
- Birthdate: December 31, 1969
- Turned Pro:
Do you like Jessica Moore?
Latest News, articles and information:
- Why Did Serena Williams Return To Indian Wells?
- story today.
Serena's return, according to Bryant, was formalized in December when Serena, her agent Jill Smoller, tournament head Ray Moore and owner Larry Ellison, who had never before spoken to Serena, talked about an agreement.
The following month, Williams, Smoller, Moore...
- Serena Returns; Djokovic vs. The Worm on Wed. at Wimbledon
- about to go out and win, so that's definitely a good feeling."
Two matches were suspended due to darkness, including Brit wildcard Tara Moore challenging veteran wildcard Vera Zvonareva, tied at one set all.
Three former All England Club champions on the men's side, two of whic...
- Preview: Federer, England Kick Off Grasscourt Season
- likely against Vandeweghe, and (7) Robson likewise against Hantuchova...Wildcards went to Brits Anne Keothavong, Johanna Konta and Tara Moore...Qualifying to the main draw were Aussie Casey Dellacqua, Ukraine's Nadiya Kichenok, Russia's Alla Kudryavtseva, Japan's Kurumi Nara, Amer...
- Federer Says He'll Investigate Why The ATP Turned Down An $800K Infusion Into Indian Wells Prize Money
- to be on board with the increase for the moment - they vote next month - but the men's tour denied it leaving tournament CEO Raymond Moore scratching his head, as reported by the Desert Sun.
To Moore's surprise, the men’s ATP Tour did not approve the increase in a vote Tue...
- Serena Limps Through; Tennis-X Notes and Nazis
- an American man winning...The Williams sisters are seeded No. 2 in the Aussie Open doubles and open against the Aussie team of Ferguson/Moore...Fashion-challenged American Bethanie Mattek-Sands lost in the final round of the Oz singles qualifying. ...
- Melanie Oudin Interview - US Open, Sept 7
- since then. I'm just going to keep playing.
Q. What was the disappointing loss?MELANIE OUDIN: Last year I lost to a wildcard, Jessica Moore, 7-6, 7-6. It was the first round of the pros here.
Q. You entered the US Open not only in the women's singles but also in doubles and mix...
- Venus Loses, Federer v Safin Today at Australian Open
- Thursday were (4) Elena Dementieva (d. Iveta Benesova), (8) Svetlana Kuznetsova (d. Tatjana Malek), (12) Flavia Pennetta (d. (WC) Jessica Moore), (13) Victoria Azarenka (d. Tathiana Garbin who retired in the first with an abdominal strain), (18) Dominika Cibulkova (d. Chan Yung-Jan,...
- Pennetta Positioned On Point at WTA Hobart
- will get a look at the potential next generation of women's hopefuls with wildcards allotted to Sally Peers, Olivia Rogowska and Jessica Moore.The top-seeded Pennetta will be tested in her opener, drawn against Israeli No. 1 Shahar Peer....
Recent fan comments for Jessica Moore:
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)