Sorana Cirstea - News and More
Do you like Sorana Cirstea?Coached by Victor Ionita; trains with adidas Development Program ... Introduced to tennis at age 4 by mother, Liliana ... Father is Mihai; younger brother is M ... Read Full Bio
- Osaka Outclasses Coco Gauff At US Open; Serena, Keys Eye QFs
- take on former junior No. 1 Taylor Townsend. Townsend backed up big Simona Halep upset by dispatching her second straight Romanian Sorana Cirstea 7-5, 6-2. And she did it again by coming forward often and more often. "It definitely showed against Halep that it works," Townsend said...
- Serena, Barty Back Into US Open R16; Osaka v Coco Sat. Night
- returns after her stunning win over Simona Halep. She'll now go from underdog to favorite against another Romanian, veteran Sorana Cirstea. ...
- Federer Rocks In Roland Garros Return; Nadal, Djokovic Mon.
- Federer made a rockin' return Sunday at Roland Garros, blowing past Italian Lorenzo Sonego 6-2, 6-4, 6-4. In his first French Open match in four years, Federer dominated smacking 36 winners to just 15 unforced, and breaking the 24-year-old Sonego five times. “Because there...
- Osaka, Halep, Stephens Win Madrid Openers; Muguruza, Svitolina Fall
- return from injury was cut short by Pauline Parmentier 6-4, 7-6(6). Madison Keys' tough 2019 continued as she was bounced by Sorana Cirstea 3-6, 6-4, 6-1. Julia Goerges and Wang Qiang also lost as did Caroline Wozniacki who retired down just 3-0 to Alize Cornet due to a lower le...
- Goerges Top Seed, Muguruza Takes Wildcard at WTA Luxembourg; Preview
- a special exempt... The slew of talent withdrawing from the tournament was former No. 1s Victoria Azarenka and Venus Williams, Sorana Cirstea, Polona Hercog, Rebecca Peterson, Monica Puig and Tamara Zidansek... German Carina Witthoeft defeated Monica Puig in last year's final.....
- Wozniacki Ousting Sets US Open Record, Serena v Venus Friday
- next opponent will be No. 22 seed Maria Sharapova, who did not look sharp on Thursday in a 6-2, 7-5 win over Romanian Sorana Cirstea, featuring seven double faults in her first two service games. Ostapenko topped that with 14 double faults in her win. Kerber improved t...
- Ana Ivanovic Interview - Australian Open, Jan 19
- them. You know, I just feel like a veteran at 22, which is kind of different. But I think Azarenka is doing a really good job; and Sorana Cirstea; she played really well in Paris. There is lots of them coming, most of them from eastern Europe, yeah. It's good to see that. They bring ...
- ATP/WTA Previews: Safina, Venus, 9 of Top 10 at Tokyo
- RazzanoFloaters: Maria Sharapova, (WC) Kimiko Date Krumm, (Q) Alexa Glatch, Daniela Hantuchova, Sania Mirza, Lucie Safarova, Sorana CirsteaNotes: (12) Stosur vs. (Q) Glatch 1st rd. (winner to potentially face Sharapova); (10) Ivanovic vs. Safarova 1st rd.; (2) Venus vs. (14) Bar...
- Watch Sorana Cirstea Train For Dancing With The Stars [Video]
- Pliskova Outsted In Beijing By Cirstea; Kvitova Clocks Wozniacki
- Sorana Cirstea To Appear On "Dancing With The Stars"