Juan Carlos Ferrero - News and More
- Nationality: ESP (Spain)
- Birthdate: February 12, 1980
- Age: 37 years old
- Birthplace: Onteniente, Spain
- Residence: Villena, Spain
- Turned Pro: 1998
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Antonio Martinez / Samuel Lopez
Do you like Juan Carlos Ferrero?
Began playing tennis at age seven with his father, Eduardo, who regularly travels with his son…Has two sisters, Ana and Laura…As a youngster, admi ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Roger Federer Wins His 1000th Career Match! [Charts And Videos]
- Nicolas Kiefer, Andy Murray 12
Feliciano Lopez, David Nalbandian, Tommy Robredo, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 11
James Blake, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Xavier Malisse, Rafael Nadal, Marat Safin, Andreas Seppi 10
MOST WINS (10 or more) BY COUNTRY (28 TOTAL)
A look at the match wins Fede...
- Tennis Previews: Haas Defends Munich; Men and Women in Portugal
- former No. 1s have won the title at the tournament formerly known as the Estoril Open: Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Carlos Moya and Tommy Muster.
Women's Seeds: Carla Suarez Navarro, Eugenie Bouchard, Samantha Stosur, Roberta Vinci, Kaia Kanepi, Lucie...
- Cornet, Garcia, G-Lo, Hot Sauce Win WTA/ATP Titles
- 6-4, 6-3.
With the win G-Lo joined recent Spanish Casablanca champions Tommy Robredo (2013), Pablo Andujar (2011-12) and Juan Carlos Ferrero (2009). Granollers in the final set broke to go up early but could not hold on as G-Lo won six of the last seven games.
G-Lo is the four...
- Roger Federer: I'm Looking Forward To Playing Murray, I Wonder How It Will Play Out
- because I didn't feel I was good enough off the baseline against the great baseliners that were still in the game in my time: Hewitt, Ferrero, Safin, Nalbandian, Agassi.
I always felt like, God, these guys have such great backhands. They have such an easy time finding my backh...
- French Open Men's Final Open Thread: Rafael Nadal v David Ferrer
- history – all of them at Roland Garros. The higher ranked player hasn’t always won – No. 20 Albert Costa defeated No. 11 Juan Carlos Ferrero in the 2002 final here.
All-Spanish Grand Slam finals
1994 Roland Garros: No. 6 Sergio Bruguera d. Alberto Berasategui 63 75 26 61
- Nadal Outlasts Djokovic in French Open Semifinal Epic, Faces Ferrer In Sunday Final
- the fourth all-Spanish Grand Slam final in the Open Era, the most recent since the 2002 French final won by Albert Costa over Juan Carlos Ferrero.
If Nadal wins he will tie Roy Emerson with 12 Grand Slam titles, which will also put him five behind all-time leader Roger Federer and ...
- Almagro, Petkovic Capture Titles
- from the French...According to the Daily Mail, Tim Henman will be paid $330,000 to commentate at Wimbledon...Former No. 1 Juan Carlos Ferrero pulled from the French citing injury......
- Roger Federer Interview - Indian Wells, Mar 15
- all in that same kind of group. The next wave is coming in, which I think is exciting. That's what I went through as well with Roddick and Ferrero and Nalbandian and Hewitt and Safin and so forth.So I think it's always nice when that happens. Obviously you want them to do well at the b...
- Scary Nadal Faces Former Clay King Ferrero; Djokovic v. Nalbandian in Monte Carlo
- Federer Begins Bid For Sixth Basel Title Monday, Murray Withdraws; Ferrer, Tsonga In Valencia Where Ferrero Set To Retire
- Ferrero Does the Unthinkable, Beats Nadal on Clay
- Hamburg, Atlanta Previews; Soderling, Ferrero Title Winners; X-Notes
- Querrey, Ferrero, Almagro, Azarenka, Pavlyuchenkova Capture Titles
- Soderling, Verdasco, Ferrero, Dementieva, Zvonareva Claim Titles
Recent fan comments for Juan Carlos Ferrero:
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)