Laura Pous-Tio - News and More
Do you like Laura Pous-Tio?
- Nadal, Sharapova Among Weekend Tennis Title Winners
- Kiki Bertens won the Grand Prix de SAR La Princesse Lalla Meryem event in Fes, Morocco, on Sunday. The qualifier defeated Spain's Laura Pous-Tio 7-5, 6-0 in the final. Bertens entered the event with an 0-1 career win-loss in WTA events. "In the beginning I was very nervous and she...
- Woz Wins Under Radar; Clijsters Clunky Start at Australian Open; X-Notes
- draw against American Bethanie Mattek-Sands 6-7(10), 6-4, 6-2, and (10) Francesca Schiavone dropping only four games against Spain's Laura Pous-Tio. "I was feeling end of the first set really heat on the court," the defending runner-up Na said. "Also I was feeling no air. I couldn't ...
- Federer, Nadal Face Qualifiers Monday At Australian Open; Can Tomic Handle Pressure?
- Singles - 1st Round Ksenia Pervak (KAZ) v. Na Li (CHN) 3. Women's Singles - 1st Round Francesca Schiavone (ITA) v. Laura Pous-Tio (ESP) 4. Men's Singles - 1st Round Alex Kuznetsov (USA) v. Rafael Nadal (ESP) ...
- Wozniacki Leads Loaded 2011 Madrid Field
- vs. Kimiko Date-Krumm victor. Former No. 1 Jelena Jankovic, the top seed in the second quarter, opens against Spanish wildcard Laura Pous-Tio, then will likely face the winner of Spanish wildcard Anabel Medina Garrigues, who is coming off a title run last week, and Lucie Safarova....
- Nadal, Del Potro, Murray Lead Way as March Madness Begins at Indian Wells
- vs M Berrer (GER) - ATP STADIUM 2 start 11:00 am  F Verdasco (ESP) vs [WC] R Berankis (LTU) - ATP  S Stosur (AUS) vs [Q] L Pous-Tio (ESP) - WTA Not Before 2:00 PM [Q] D Young (USA) vs  A Murray (GBR) - ATP J Tipsarevic (SRB) vs  S Querrey (USA) - ATP X Malis...
- US, Russia on Fed Cup Collision Course
- opening round of the 2007 Fed Cup by BNP Paribas kicks off this weekend with eight nations competing for the biggest international team title in women's tennis. The winners of these four ties will advance to the Fed Cup semifinals, to be held on the weekend of July 14 and 15. Italy ...
- Top Seed Bartoli Falls in Acapulco
- México - A straight set first round win over an in-form player seemed to be an encouraging sign that one of last year's most improved players, Marion Bartoli, had regained control of her 2007 campaign. But for the seventh time in seven starts, the Frenchwoman was unable to win ...
- Loit Open Acapulco win a Win; Top Seed Bartoli in Action Today
- was a busy day on Monday at the Abierto Mexicano TELCEL presented by HSBC, one of the handful of combined events attended by both the ATP and Sony Ericsson WTA Tour stars. On the women's end of things, the first round began with four matches, with Emilie Loit the most notable name to ...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)