Mariano Zabaleta - News and More
- Nationality: ARG (Argentina)
- Birthdate: February 28, 1978
- Age: 2018 years old
- Birthplace: Tandil, Argentina
- Residence: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Turned Pro: 1996
- Plays: Right-handed
Do you like Mariano Zabaleta?
Won Roland Garros juniors title (d. countryman Puerta) and finished No. 1 in 1995...First Argentine to win title since Guillermo Perez-Roldan in 1986-87...His ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Emotional Murray Escapes Stepanek At French Open, Djokovic, Nadal Roll; Wawrinka Wednesday
- to be a part of the 'next generation' on the ATP," said Halys, apparently unaware of #NewBallsPlease and Nicolas Lapentti and Mariano Zabaleta. "It's a good motivation. I'm working hard every day and it pays off. I didn't expect to play that well on clay so quickly, but I'm working...
- Gulbis, Errani, Niculescu, Pliskova Win ATP/WTA Titles; X-Notes
- time two players outside the Top 100 playing in an ATP final since Houston in 2007 when No. 108-ranked Ivo Karlovic beat No. 150 Marinao Zabaleta.
Gulbis is the first qualifier to win an ATP title since Jarkko Nieminen at Sydney in January 2011. Gulbis improved to 3-0 career in ATP...
- Federer Opens Clay Season Today in Estoril
- Last year in the opening week of the spring clay court season, Karlovic won his first career ATP singles title, at Houston (d. Zabaleta). He went on to win titles on grass at Nottingham (d. Clement) and on hard courts in Stockholm (d. T. Johansson), as he joined No. 1 Roger ...
- Moya, Massu Set to Clash in Acapulco; Nalbandian, Canas also in Action
- round here. He has never been past the second round in Acapulco on his previous two visits in 2002 (l. to Coutelot Rd.1) and 2003 (l. to Zabaleta Rd.2). The 28-year-old Ventura is through to the second round of an ATP-level main draw for just the second time this season, having lost f...
- Nalbandian Heads Weak Field at ATP Buenos Aires
- Brasil Open champ Nicolas Almagro, Igor Andreev, Potito Starace, and Filippo Volandri.Wildcards for the event went to Argentines Mariano Zabaleta, Eduardo Schwank, and Maximo Gonzalez.Moya faces a tough opener against homecountry favorite Jose Acasuso. Monaco will face fellow Argentin...
Recent fan comments for Mariano Zabaleta: