Potito Starace - News and More
- Nationality: ITA (Italy)
- Birthdate: July 14, 1981
- Age: 37 years old
- Birthplace: Benevento, Italy
- Residence: Cervinara, Italy
- Turned Pro: 2001
- Plays: Right-handed
- Coach: Fabrizio Fanucci
Do you like Potito Starace?
Began playing at age eight...Nickname is "Poto"...Idols include Andre Agassi and soccer great Roberto Baggio...His father, Angelantonio, works for Italian gove ... Read Full
Latest News, articles and information:
- Italian Tennis Federation Bans Potito Starache And Daniele Bracciali For Life!
- discussed fixing a match in Newport, Rhode Island.
In 2011, an owner of a betting parlor later arrested was allegedly heard saying Starace agreed to sell the result of a final in Casablanca.
The 34-year-old Starache, who reached a career-high No. 27 in 2007, is ranked 272. B...
- Early Madrid Losers Djokovic, Federer Open Play In Rome On Tuesday; Serena v Robson Highlights WTA Card
- (ITA) - WTA
G Dimitrov (BUL) vs  R Gasquet (FRA) - ATP
 N Djokovic (SRB) vs [Q] A Montanes (ESP) - ATP
Not Before 7:30 PM
[WC] P Starace (ITA) vs  R Federer (SUI) - ATP
Not Before 9:00 PM
 S Williams (USA) vs L Robson (GBR) - WTA ...
- Nadal Stays Perfect In Return, Reaches Vina Del Mar SFs; Gasquet Leads French In Montpellier
- later teamed with Juan Monaco to reach the doubles final where Sunday the good friends will face Italians Paolo Lorenzi and Potito Starace in the final.
Chardy's countrymen had a big day in Montpellier with three French players reaching the semifinal stage. Tomorrow Richard ...
- Federer Leads Record-setting Day at Roland Garros; Tuesday Preview; X-Notes
- his campaign for a piece of his own history, a potential fourth consecutive Grand Slam win, with a straight-set win over Italian Potito Starace.
"Pressure is always present, and the way I look at it, it's a privilege and it's a challenge," Djokovic said. "So you need to try to un...
- Roddick Does the Hop-Skip French Open Exit; Oudin Wins; Monday Previews
- Sauce" Verdasco, No. 18 Stan Wawrinka, and No. 21 Marin Cilic.
Highlights Monday on the men's side are (1) Novak Djokovic vs. Potito Starace, (11) Gilles Simon vs. Ryan Harrison, (3) Roger Federer vs. Tobias Kamke, Michael Llodra vs. Guillermo "G-Lo" Garcia-Lopez, (28) Viktor Tro...
- Djokovic Opens Bid For "Djoker Slam", Federer, Azarenka Also Scheduled; Roddick Roughed Up At Roland Garros
Victoria Azarenka (BLR) v. Alberta Brianti (ITA)
Na Li (CHN) v. Sorana Cirstea (ROU)
Novak Djokovic (SRB) v. Potito Starace (ITA)
Gilles Simon (FRA) v. Ryan Harrison (USA)
Court Suzanne Lenglen 11:00 AM Start Time
Kristina Mladenovic (FRA) v. Domini...
- Andy Murray Interview - French Open, May 24
- sports where you'renot allowed to bet on your own sport.
Q. Could you just say a few words about your potential second roundopponents, Starace and Zverev?
ANDY MURRAY: Yeah, I haven't played either of them on thetour before. Zverev, I've known himsince we're very young. We're the ...
- Nadal Begins with Win; Gasquet, Soderling Upset at ATP Barcelona
- the match and win a set. First rounds are always difficult because you need to adjust to the new conditions."Christophe Rochus and Potito Starace were the upset-makers on the day, with the Belgian Rochus outlasting No. 13 seed Richard Gasquet in three sets, and the Italian Starace def...
- ATP: Decisions in the Cases of Potito Starace and Daniele Bracciali
Recent fan comments for Potito Starace: