Stefano Galvani - News and More
Do you like Stefano Galvani?2006 IN REVIEW This Italian posted solid Challenger results to attain a new career high ranking...The veteran Italian posted solid Challenger results (24-15 rec ... Read Full Bio
- Novak Djokovic Interview: I Think I Have the Game to Challenge Rafa on Clay
- Djokovic Interview Sony Ericsson Open - Miami April 3, 2011 Final: N. DJOKOVIC d. R. Nadal 4-6, 6-3, 7-6 THE MODERATOR: This puts Novak at 24 0 this year and the fourth player since 1990 to win the Australian Open, Indian Wells, and Miami in the same year. NOVAK DJOKOVI...
- Wozniacki King, Venus a Battered Queen at Australian Open; Tennis-X Notes
- Australian Open favorites took to the court Wednesday in Melbourne with two polar opposite results. World No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki brutalized American Vania King 6-1, 6-0 in second-round play, but No. 4 seed Venus Williams looked shaky in a 6-7(6), 6-0, 6-4 comeback win over unheral...
- Tennis-X Notes: ATP Players Retract Gambling Statements
- NEWS, NOTES, QUOTES AND BARBSGermany's Tommy Haas on match-fixing in men's tennis: "You hear stories and you wonder why we aren't watching out for these guys at tournaments -- there have been cases where it's quite obvious."...Britain's Andy Murray talking to the BBC on match-f...
- Djokovic, Canas Featured Tuesday in Vienna
- He did reach the quarterfinals here in his only prior attempt in 2004, however. An unseeded David Nalbandian faces qualifier Stefano Galvani in the last match of the day on Center. Although this season has seen him fall out of the Top 10 (and furthermore out of the Top 20), Nalba...
- Rain Halts Federer; Davydenko Advances at French Open
- was completed Monday, with No. 4 seed Nikolay Davydenko advancing into the second round after an easy 6-3, 6-1, 6-1 victory over Stefano Galvani."I need to break, break, break or play faster because coming rain," said Davydenko on his thoughts during the match of the rain. "I don't w...
No comments. Be the first to leave a comment for this player.
Leave your own comment: (all fields required)